- A Business Systems Analyst with exceptional communications skills and vast experience in all phases of application development life-cycles SDLC in the areas of EDI, E-Commerce, ERP, Supply Chain, Order Management, Manufacturing, Logistics, Inventory, and Distribution.
- Successfully identified and implemented creative solutions using superior troubleshooting abilities with accurate results to reduce overhead costs and expenditures.
- Used functional and technical designs to depict system flows and work flows using Visio and documentation in Microsoft Word for interface analysis.
- Orchestration of interactive, JAD, and information gathering sessions with users and the technical community to gain information requirements and insight into processes to formulate better understanding of current and future states.
- Able to identify cost savings initiatives as well as design new functionality, while creating user manuals for training purposes.
- Root cause and risk analysis used to identify deficiencies incurring cost savings.
- Established programmatic processes to facilitate EDI file transfers utilizing File Transfer Protocol FTP on the AS/400 facilitating data flows between platforms and systems.
- Increase productivity within the user community by developing business software solutions to facilitate user functionality, efficiency and best practices.
- Enjoys working with others in teams and sharing information and would like to continue to learn new innovations and gain knowledge in other areas of expertise.
- Work experience in using development tools such as J.D. Edwards World, Synon, Implementer, Visio, and Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Business/ Systems Analyst
- Consultant position held which involved the management of the Valhalla Help Desk in support of the Canadian Bottlers distribution system Mapics XA resident on the iSeries.
- Working in tandem with other departments, established clear and concise documentation of system interfaces through data flow diagrams and process flows.
- Ensured rapid response to system issues as logged in Numera Track v8 and Service Manager v7. Maintained and enhanced the Mapics XA System in RPG400 and CL to facilitate order fulfillment, maintain accurate inventory levels, and shipping controls using Implementer for software releases. Developed QA plans and conducted UAT testing of bar code scanner changes.
- Verified and ensured all transactions were SOX compliant according to regulations.
- Monitored Websphere MQ for ASN transmissions to verify accuracy of messaging and cross-references of SAP item codes to Mapics legacy codes.
- Maintain log of back-up tapes for Iron Mountain.
- Facilitated entry of SAP Purchase orders for department expenditure payments and confirmations of work performed by outside agents.
- Conducted research and interview sessions in support of the Logistics department for all manufacturing and supply needs.
Senior Programmer Analyst
- Lead architect, developer and enhancer of Sony's EDI e-commerce process of the Order Management System handling 4M per month in customer sales orders. JD Edwards development tool was used for software solutions.
- Project Lead analyst in the transition of EDI transmissions from mainframe to iSeries project and facilitated the functional and technical data mapping for Upstream Inc., an external business partner.
- Lead project analyst/designer of the price labeling process for CD sticker labeling unique to the music industry. The Labeling tables were maintained by developing a methodology of relational data bases and functionality.
- Lead analyst and designer of the automation release process of EDI purchase orders using SQL and other data analysis tools.
- Independently analyzed and produced detail-oriented design documents for the online reporting process for customer purchase orders to eliminate paper usage in a 'green' initiative solely created proactively without supervision.
- Primary lead of the development team and was instrumental in the implementation of the manufacturing ASN process through to rate updates according to specifications and participated in the design processes as well as other Supply Chain functionality.
- Sole lead resource for the knowledge transfer to Sony India personnel for EDI processes in which functional and technical design documents were developed to assign tasks to Sony India personnel.
Teachers Insurance TIAA-Cref
Consultant position involved the system development life-cycle and enhancements to confidential forms using JETFORMS, Office Vision and AS/400 RPG which generated policy statements for the many long term annuity clients. Maintained and enhanced the REGINS insurance system which receives transmitted data from banking concerns to denote policy amounts and financial data.
Shiseido America Cosmetics Inc.
Consultant position held which involved the development and execution of Home Office Extraction of Sales and Inventory Data sent via EDI to Tokyo, QRS Catalog system and several audit procedures and programs to ensure inventory and shipment accuracy. Development of procedures to insure accuracy of extracted data and sales reporting provided to upper management.
Confidential Systems Analyst
- Before the position relocated to Chicago, I performed full life-cycle application development for Kraft Food Ingredients release shipments within Order Entry.
- Analyst and developer involved with interfaces to the PRISM Inventory system including Material Shipment Orders, Purchase Order Synchronization, and the processed Schedule Publish for Production.
- I was the project lead resource for the implementation and execution the Kraft Foods Common Codes Conversion at 13 facilities.
- I developed and enhanced existing software systems such as Purchasing PROS and Inbound Transportation IBT using Synon. This included the shipment consolidation process, standard pick-up allowance calculation and enhancement of the carrier rate transfers to plant sites.