Nearly nine years of diverse progressive experience in Information Technology, with emphasis on Business Analysis, DATA Analysis and Software Development. Expertise in working with Business Analysis, Data Migration, Data Integrity, Data Quality, Business Flow Diagrams and Business Requirement Documents. Strong experience in all phases of Software Development Lifecycle SDLC using Waterfall, Agile/Scrum, RUP Rational Unified Process . Experienced in identifying the Data Sources, ETL methods, Data Conversion process, OLAP designing and Reports generation required for reporting purpose. Comfortable in working with different requirement gathering techniques like Brainstorming, JAD sessions, Focus Analysis, Reverse Engineering, Survey, Document Analysis, Interview, Prototyping and Observation. Experience in Design and review of various documents including the Software Requirement Specifications SRS , Business Requirements Document BRD , Use Case Specifications, Functional Specifications FSD , Systems Design Specification SDS , Requirement Traceability Matrix RTM and testing documents. Experienced in performing Business Process Analysis to check the compatibility of the existing system infrastructure with the new business requirements and in translating business requirements, user expectations into detailed Specifications document and capturing changes in Gap Analysis document. Involved in reviewing test procedures, defining test cases, reviewing and maintaining test scripts, analyzing bugs and User Acceptance Testing UAT . Reputation for dedicated teamwork, high energy, work ethics and commitment with capability to handle new technologies and situations.
Operating Systems: Windows 95/98/NT/2000/XP, Linux, VSE Mainframe.
Languages: C, C , VB, VB.NET, SQL/PLSQL
Databases: MS-Access03/07/10, SQL Server, Oracle, UNIX, Sybase, DB2, Teradata
Tools: MS Visio, Rational Rose, Rational Clear Case, Rational RequisitePro.
Defect Tracking Tools: Mercury TestDirector, Rational ClearQuest
Testing Tools: Test Director, Quality Center
Professional: Strategic Analysis, Requirement Analysis, Use Case Creation, Sequence Diagrams, Activity Diagrams, Class Diagrams, Requirement Traceability Matrix RTM
PMO Program Management Office Analyst
- Ability to work collaboratively with internal and external partners to achieve the desired outcome.
- Knowledge of and competency in project management processes.
- Ability to lead complex multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to plan and facilitate meetings, manage deadline pressures, ambiguity, and conflict.
- Consultative, negotiation and conflict resolution skills.
- Ability to advise and coach complex issues.
- Strong leadership, organizational, and interpersonal skills.
- Strong integration skills, ability to coordinate all aspects of a project.
- Strong requirement analysis and management skills.
- Strong analytical skills coupled with complex problem solving acumen.
- Strong business knowledge in project management, strategic planning, resource allocation, contract negotiation, human resources modeling, financial and business analysis, process improvement, risk, and leadership techniques.
- Ability to learn information at a very quick rate and continuously seeks self-improvement.
- Knowledge to give site permissions, add new page, upload documents, add hyperlinks, and edit the page to SharePoint 2010.
- Microsoft Office, MS Project, Access, Visio, and SharePoint 2010.
Business Analyst/Quality Analyst
Business Analyst/ Data Analyst
- Successfully used Agile/Scrum Method for gathering requirements and facilitated user stories workshop. Documented User Stories and facilitated Story Point discussions to analyze the level of effort on project specifications
- Worked on enrollment of FEP eligible. Generated ad hoc reports when needed or on weekly basis, helped developers in generating Cognos reports.
- Gathering requirements from business users based on new market rules and Desk level procedures.
- Worked with Architects to Create Data flow model for Government owned Facilities, and for new oncoming ROSTERS.
- Created business requirements document BRD functional requirements document FRD to map the business rules as documented.
- Built databases in Microsoft Access as per new market guideline based on business rules and Desk level procedures, to asses Data Cleansing, Data conversion, and Reporting process.
- Created Test data and test cases in MS Excel to test numerous scenarios, for setting up Providers in FACETS.
- Worked on Excel to create Pivot chart for reporting purpose.
- Working with Teradata 12 utilities like BTEQ, FastLoad, MultiLoad, Tpump, Fast Expert and Queryman.
- Created Audit Adhoc update system to capture any changes that were skipped.
- Manually created records through GUI to create Network rows for existing TIN/NPI combinations.
- Reported Vendors about the data issues and Data Quality the is actually required.
- Created a Mapping document to map Codes provided by Vendor/Roster/Government owned Facilities to match the codes that are acceptable in Facets.
- Worked with Operational team and End users to ensure the quality of data to help them get agreements from new providers.
- Involved in Testing by using SQL and work with QA together to develop test Scenarios and test cases.
- Extracted data from Oracle database with MS Access, and performed SQL query, data analysis and verification
- Participated in testing using SQL queries on SQL Server tables and generating reports to ensure data integrity
- Selected into migration team and performed system integrating testing and UAT on application and developed oracle pl/sql scripts
- Conducted integrity checks on database with converted data
- Facets 4.71, RUP, MS Office suite, Ms Access, MS Excel, SQL Server, TOAD, VB script, Quality Center, Oracle 9g, UNIX.
Business Analyst/ Data Analyst
- Perform gap analysis between HIPAA 4010 820 and HIPAA 5010 820 Companion Guides.
- Perform impact analysis of other enrollment processing systems to determine potential scope/impacts
- Prepare Use cases for functionalities of the project.
- Tackle with the consistent requirement changes and prepare Change Requests CR's .
- Performed thorough analysis of the companion guides from each trading partners both Medicaid and Commercial clients and identified the changes that specific clients need.
- Map the data according to the client requirement.
- Provide dual usage processing capabilities to support both the 4010 and 5010 versions of the 834 transaction set to accommodate those clients who choose to remain on the 4010 version and for those clients who convert to the 5010
- Prepare Requirement Traceability Matrix, Functional Specification, System Change Documents, Technical Specification Documents, As-is and To-be flows for the entire conversion process.
- Extensive data validation on the back end using SQL queries to verify the data has been loaded in the correct tables.
- Work with the commercial business owners as well as the state representatives in process of gathering the requirements.
- SQL output comparison between the 4010 set of data vs. 5010 set of data.
- Used SQL queries to validate the load of the data to the correct column in an existing table and the newly added tables.
- After performing the thorough analysis, design the new translator based on the specific requirement from the commercial and state clients.
- Tested the new translator to verify and validate if the input data is being translated correctly to the correct positions in the Flat file.
- Prepared the common as well as the translator specific test plan for testing the new 5010 process flow.
- Set-up the trading partners for receiving either 997 Functional Acknowledgment or 999 Implementation Acknowledgment and not both.
- Developed executed several Optimized queries in SQL on this data.
- Tested Performance Accuracy related queries under SQL Server
- Worked with QA team to design test plan and test cases for User Acceptance Testing
- Performed Backend testing of the SQL Database and verified the EDI data transactions
- Improved the existing SharePoint portal for this major health insurer while preserving the current database by establishing a UAT SharePoint environment and a number of best practices
- Windows 2003, Citrix, SeeBeyond, Toad, MS Office MS Excel, MS Access, MS Word, MS Power Point , MS Outlook, MS Visio, MS SQL Server 2007, .Net, SharePoint library, SharePoint Defect Tracking Tool.
Business Analyst/ Data Analyst
- Includes Gathering, Analyzing and Documenting requirements from 12 different Regional Airgas Companies.
- Generated ad hoc reports when needed or on weekly basis, helped developers in generating Cognos reports.
- Database designing and developing queries in Microsoft Access, SQL server to asses Quality of data.
- Worked with the core team to design Regional Go-Live plan,
- Facilitated joint application development JAD sessions acting as a facilitator between various teams.
- Created workflow diagrams, SAP Transport diagrams, GO-Live Plan using MS Visio.
- Developed Audit reports for each region for their Data purge and reported them as per the schedule to the Process team for data issues
- Documented Query logics, execution process and export process in MS Word for future use.
- Owned the entire reporting process. Interacted with the SAP Deployment team, ABAP developers, SCM and OM teams to get the requirements, templates, Configuration for deployment purpose
- Possess good knowledge on SCM, CRM strategies, Vendor master, Material Master, FI/CO for determining levels of procurement, strategic source planning and allocations determine dependencies of data in SAP
- Worked with reporting team to get them reporting requirements and help them setup Universes for various teams
- Designed new database for tables to meet changes required as per Mapping documents and data conversion process.
- Conducted multiple test loads in ECC to determine dependencies of data.
- Migrated Data from MS Access to SAP ECC for ITC Test loads and GO-LIVE loads for each regional company.
- Assisted in developing test scenarios, test scripts and test data to support unit and system integration testing.
- Was involved in UAT testing, UAT Regression and Implementation phase for each data loads.
- Experience in managing the changes in requirements by Unified Change Management Tools UCM like Rational Clear Quest.
- SAP ECC 6.0/BW7.0, Oracle9g, Citrix, Oracle Financials, Windows, MS Access 03/07, Sql server, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, SQL/VB script, ABAP.
Business / Data Analyst
- Helped in defining Change Management Process for Release Management Team.
- Mapped process flow assess as-is processes through user interviews, data collection and analysis, design and evaluation of to-be process solutions.
- Well versed with Agile and RUP methodologies as well
- Prepared Business Object / Business Process Models that included modeling of all the activities of business from conceptual to procedural level. Reviewed EDI companion guides for all payers to ensure compliance, edit integrity and maintain up-to-date list of payer contacts.
- Developed data conversion programs for membership, claims, and benefit accumulator data - converted thirteen corporate acquisitions. Developed data field mappings. Provided programming and support for claims processing functions and auto-adjudication.
- Performed Data mapping, logical data modeling, created class diagrams and ERdiagrams and used SQL queries to filter data
- Assisted process owners in process training and implementation.
- Streamlined the Restatement Financial Data Warehouse access review Process.
- Gathered requirements from users of the Clear Quest CQ tool for any Enhancements or change requests for any defects.
- Planned and defined system requirements to Wire Frame with Use Case, Use Case Scenario and Use Case Narrative using the UML Unified Modeling Language methodologies.
- Coordinating with the development team to set up test environment for issue escalation and issue resolution process for SIT and UAT testing to enable smooth operation
- Wrote test cases and test scripts for the User Acceptance Testing
- RUP Methodology, Mainframe, DB2, MS SQL, , MS Visio, MS Office MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint .