Over Twenty-two 22 years of experience with Business analysis, functional design and development of financial, manufacturing, business applications and project management primarily in a client-server environment for ERP systems. Extensive experience with Project Management, Functional Analysis, Business Analysis, Process Modeling, Data Modeling, Logical and Physical Database Design and hands-on technical development and testing. Comprehensive knowledge of ORACLE Applications 9.x, 10.x SC/NC, 11.01, 11.02, 11.03, 11.i Ver.11.5.1 to 11.5.10 , Rel 12, Application Object Library, System Administration, Supply Chain/MFG/Financial Order Management OM , Advanced Pricing, Quoting, WIP, BOM, Mfg, APS, ASCP, Configurator, Project Manufacturing, SSE, SSP TCA, DQM, Sales Online, Telesales, Interaction Center/ Call Center, Install Base, Territory Manager, Customer Online, Marketing Online, Approvals Management , Service, Service Contracts, Sales Contracts, SSE, SSP, CRM ISupport, iStore, iPayment, Oracle Incentive Compensation, TeleService, EAM, Field Service, MSCA, Depot Repair, FA, AR, AP, CE, GL, HR, PAYROLL, OTL, INV, PUR, PROJ, Oracle collaboration suite, Multi-Org, EDI Gateway. ORACLE RDBMS 5.x, 6.x, 7.x, 8.x, 9.x Forms 2.3, 3.0, DEVELOPER/2000, DESIGNER 2000 1.x, 2.x.
- Hardware: SUN-SPARC, FUJITSU-ICIM, VAX-3400/4300, DEC ALPHA, INTEL P5/486
- Operating System: SOLARIS 2.X, UNIX SVR IV, ULTRIX, VMS, DYNIX, SCO UNIX, WINDOWS 95/98, WINDOWS NT, RSX 11, NOVELL 1.15/ 2.2/ 3.1/ 4.0
- Software: ORACLE APPLICATIONS 10.x, 11.x, 11i Ver. 11.5.1 to 11.5.9 GENERAL LEDGER, ACCOUNTS PAYABLE, ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLES, FIXED ASSETS, OM/OE, iStore, iProcurement, iSupport, iPayment, iReceivables, Interaction Center/ Call Center, Advanced Pricing, Incentive Compensation OIC , Service, Service Contracts, Install Base, Depot Repair, Quoting, Sales Contracts, PROJECTS, WIP, MFG, BOM, APS, ASCP, Configurator, HRMS, PAYROLL, OTL, OTA, WORK-FLOW, SYS ADMIN, ORACLE ALERTS , Oracle Collaboration Suite, ORACLE 5.0/ 6.0, 7.X, 8.x, 9.x, MS SQL SERVER 6.0, INGRES 6.3, 6.4,SYBASE 10.0, DEVELOPER 2000, ORACLE FORMS 2.6/3.0/4.0/4.5, PRO C, OPEN INGRES 2.0, INGRES 6.4, C, COBOL, BASIC, Siebel
- Tools: DESIGNER 2000, POWER DESIGNER, ERWIN, and LBMS CASE TOOL, WEB-METHODS.
Synopsis of Oracle Applications Experience
- Holding discussions with the Business Managers to document the Current Business Baseline, preparing of Future Process Model and Reporting Requirements.
- Performing Set-ups required for implementing Oracle Applications.
- Documenting Customization Strategy, Design and Build Standards, Conversion Strategy and Standards, Testing Strategy to be followed by the Technical Team for implementing customization and conversions using the AIM Methodology. Knowledge of Business Flow Accelerators.
- User Presentations, Conference Room Pilot Workshops and Managing Change Resistance.
- Preparing Project Plans and managing Scope changes. Complete Project Management Methodology involving full life cycle projects.
- Holding discussions with Internal Auditors for developing Audit and Control Requirements.
- Preparation of Solution Document, Module Functional Document, Module Technical Document and Installation Document.
- Application Object Library AOL and System Administration Experience
- Registered custom application, forms, tables, and flexfields.
- Defined users, responsibilities, data groups, report security groups, and menus.
- Defined concurrent programs, executables, and report sets and scheduled concurrent programs with parameters.
- Defined value sets and associated them with concurrent program parameters.
- Set user profile options
Business Solution Architect End to End Solutions
I was hired by Intrado as a Solution Architect to conduct a comprehensive study of their recent upgrade and provide recommendations to Intrado for improvements and also introduce Asset Lifecycle management as a new project. Intrado has operations in Montreal, Canada and also houses its primary manufacturing facility. I also introduced the Quote-To-Cash process that involves HTML Quoting with Sales supplements, Configurator, Assemble-to-Order, Oreder Management, Pricing, Install Base, subscription and Warranty contracts. The Environment being implemented was in 12.1.3 of Oracle E-business suite..
Business Solution Architect End to End Solutions
I was hired by Cummins as a Solution Architect on their End-to-End team to provide guidance and solutions to a complex initiative launched to create a Global Instance for their 93 plants spread across 68 countries to be rolled out on a 5 year time line. This is a fresh Greenfield implementation and Cummins leadership has created a strategic intent to avoid all customizations at all costs and utilize the system out-of-the-box. I have so far successfully designed the global LE / OU structure that conform to the strategic intent and also created for P2P, QTC, EAM and Plan-to-Make tracks.
Business Solution Architect Financials and Projects I was hired by Enbridge as a Subject matter expert for the upgrade from Rel 184.108.40.206 to Rel. 12.1.3. I was specifically tasked with understanding their current business process and providing a recommendation for Fresh implementation v/v a technical upgrade. Enbridge had several issues with their 11i implementation in the operations and finance areas and I was able to successfully fix and recommend a viable value added solution. Modules implemented were Financials Suite, Procurement suite, Inventory, EAM, Projects and OBIEE.
Business Solution Architect Financials and Manufacturing planning
I was hired by Accenture as a Subject matter expert for Financials/Manufacturing that involves the solution design for the Intercompany GL Transactions and Material Transaction flows between the different Legal entities of USS. I was also responsible for the solution on creating an effective business process flow for EB-Tax usage in the Receivables and Payables side of business. This process involves using Oracle Applications Modules AGIS, EBTAX, AR, GL, AP, PO, etc.