Motivated professional with a Graduate degree and 14- years of diverse experience. Excellent analysis, relational database, and project management skills. Talent for quickly mastering new technologies. Outstanding presentation skills. Accustomed to handing sensitive and confidential records. Demonstrated history of producing accurate, timely reports regularly meeting reoccurring deadlines. Flexible and versatile. Able to maintain a professional disposition and display a positive attitude even in high pressure environments. Poised and very competent with demonstrated ability to easily transcend cultural differences. Accurately determine effective approach by gathering business requirements and developing strategic plans that clearly define the scope of the project. Analyze activity creating result oriented case appropriate interview questions. A successful Team Leader having successfully lead complex projects that resulted in reconciliation of loss funds of 200,000.00 collectively. Ability to resolve complex problems and provide guidance to team.
Serves as key role for health and welfare administration outsourcing business by serving as the link between consultants, external clients and internal team of system developers. Contributes to the implementation of new services by translating business needs into actionable programming and process steps for developers, practicing the fundamentals of systems analysis, design and testing. Consult to clients concerning implementation best practices, provide ongoing technical support, and train client teams. Utilization and ongoing development of technical, analytical, problem solving, leadership, communication and consulting skills.
Sr. Business Systems Analyst-
- Lead Production Support Systems Analyst
- Provide tier II Production systems support for UPMC population health delivery system that is a Client Facing case management web based application
- Triaging and troubleshooting issues and recommending effective business solutions
- Planned and executed projects working collaboratively with client base end users.
- Conducted analysis on system performance and root cause diagnostics.
- Managed testing requirements, defect resolution, and communicate with the client service group. Wrote/ran SQL queries as needed. Monitored service integration and performs server administration. Developed and executed software test plans to identify software problems and their causes.
- Documented test scenarios, test cases, and executes test cases during the execution phase utilizing MS Test Manager and TFS
- Wrote and published Standard Operating Guidelines, Process and Procedures, and Service Level Agreements. Provide ongoing troubleshooting, support, and maintenance of production applications including 24/7 on call coverage.
Technical Business AnalystConfidential
Analyze, architect, design, develop, support and test data integration logic within an Oracle data warehouse Analyze source data and identify relationships ASCII and EBCDIC/COBOL source files . Import/Define source file layouts and fields for both EBCDIC and ASCII type data transformation logic from sources to data warehouse tables
Interactive and Online Project Manager/Web Content Manager
- Development, management and tracking of project timelines. Creation and/or maintenance of project documentation, including Proposals, Statements of Work, Requirements Specifications, and Project Timelines Monitoring and reporting task delivery issues before milestone passage Managed and led large implementation projects. Content management, pre-implementation Website proof reading in development and live environments HTML editing when necessary Serve as liaison between clients, stakeholders and project teams Maintain confidentiality while working closely with project teams and clients regarding all aspects of programs and projects.
- Created, developed and managed content for Giant Eagle's web presence utilizing content management software Coordinated web projects across departments. Maintained a consistent look and feel throughout all web properties. Worked with cross-departmental teams, maintained and developed the master content calendar for all web properties. Copyedited and proofread all web content. Oversaw freelancers, including writers, copyeditors and community outreach organizers. Maintained social media content. Assured web-based information was archived for future needs and reference. Tracked and reported on all site metrics. Worked cooperatively with key team members, clients and vendors.
Business Channel Coordinator/Inside Sales Associate
Account Manager: Lead, coordinate and maintain strong cross-functional relationships with all members of the account team particularly the strategic partners, contributing on special projects, pursuits. Central point of contact for account support functions including local office, global, and CEO support as appropriate. Business Analysis: Requirements gathering to develop functional and technical processes and procedures for internal and external use and implementation of workflow management processes. Project Management: Managed resources and constraints for project covering national purchasing agencies for k-12 covering all school districts in 25 states. Inside Sales: supported vertical solutions, marketing events and plans for document and content management solution software. Managed outside sales team initiatives and marketing events. Assisted in defining and delivering vision and product roadmap that covers Salesforce CRM application, and maintenance. Established metrics to analyze and track performance of partner initiatives. Interact with outside vendor to ensure QA of partner initiatives. Accounting and Finance: Provided team leadership in all financial accounting matters including, payments, revenue processing, internal controls and financial policy procedure
IT Business AnalystConfidential
Responsible for managing the Medicare Part-D product and supplemental prescription drug program PACE . Cross functional as systems analyst for Medicaid products including, dental and vision. Wrote technical specifications, gathered business requirements, created stored procedures utilizing SQL server 2005. Wrote technical documentation for CMS auditing purposes. Determined requirements to develop and maintain processes and procedures for internal and external use. Generated and verified creation of standard and ad-hoc reports. Investigated, analyzed and executed test scripts, documented and verified results. Reconciled financial reports with government agencies to ensure compliance and regulatory requirements. Facilitated training. Implemented national IVR interactive voice response technology product to support health care initiatives. Link to Center for Medicare/Medicaid Service Management CMS to identify, integrate and evaluate initiatives that support CMS. Conducted operational and business analysis of performance metrics and provided interpretation, impact analysis and recommendations for improved operations. Resolved customer enrollment issues. Determined eligibility and generated and verified creation of standard and ad-hoc reports for CMS management relating to all functional areas of the CMS program. First point of contact for vendors and third party administrators.
Enrollment Specialist Associate Service Specialist /Business Analyst
Functioned as a business analyst Analyzed Medicare enrollment applications for quality and assurance. Resolved customer enrollment issues. Determined recommendations for improved operations. Conducted operational and business analysis of performance metrics and provided interpretation, impact analysis. Part of electronics reconciliation and reports team to reconcile with CMS Center for Medicare/Medicaid Services to ensure compliance and regulatory requirements. Link to Center for Medicare/Medicaid Service CMS management to identify, integrate and evaluate initiatives that support CMS. Generated and verified creation of standard and ad-hoc reports for CMS management relating to all functional areas of the Medicare program.
Technical Activation Coordinator BSAC Confidential
Technical Provisioner/Telephony First point of contact for network monitoring of backbone fiber, head end network devices, general facilities devices, HFC hybrid fiber coax cable plant, and Comcast IP Internet Protocol Services equipment. Determined processes for HSD high speed data , Network performance, facilities, HFC Telephony, and network reliability. Resolved issues within NMC network maintenance center for various aspects of trouble isolation and surveillance. Provided end-user technical support to staff of 2,000 field technicians in Confidential, and Confidential markets. Resolved trouble ticket in standard mean time to repair time.