Highly experienced Information Systems Professional with sixteen 16 years of ERP experience in analysis, implementation, upgrades and Production Support of PeopleSoft HCM/Financial ERP solutions. Extensive experience in full project SDLC life cycle implementation of Peoplesoft from Requirements gathering, Prototypes, Functional Design, Technical Design, Development, Functional/System/End-user Acceptance testing, systems documentation and end user training. Performed Fit-Gap Analysis. Managed Project teams in the design, development and customization/enhancement of PeopleSoft HRMS and FI modules. Exceptional analytical and troubleshooting skills. Excellent oral and written communication skills. Interacts very effectively with executive management, clients and team members. Excellent Team Player with a strong focus on ensuring Project success and client satisfaction.
- ERP: PeopleSoft 7.0/7.5/8.3/8.9/9.0/9.1HCM, Core-HR, Base Benefits, Benefits Administration, North American Payroll, ESS, MSS, Absence Management, Peoplesoft TAM Talent Acquisition Management/Candidate Gateway e-recruit , Peoplesoft Enterprise Learning Management ELM , Peoplesoft Time and Labor, e-Performance, PeopleSoft FI AP, AM, GL , PeopleTools, PS Query, PeopleCode, SQR, SQL, Application Engine, Crystal Reports, Peoplesoft CRM, Control-M, PHIRE
- Languages: SQR, SQL, PL/SQL, C/C , Visual Basic 5.0/4.0, VBA, HTML, ORACLE Developer 2000, COBOL, Shell Scripting Borne Shell, C Shell
- Software: ERWIN, ARIS, ORACLE Designer 2000, MS Office, MS Project, MS Share Point, VISIO, PayBase, STAT, Crystal Reports.
- Databases: MS SQL Server 2000, ORACLE 7.3/8.1.7/10g/11g, MS Access
- Test Tools: Mercury WinRunner, LoadRunner Test Director SQA Rational Robot Test Manager
- Systems: Solaris SunOS, AIX, HP-UX, Linux, MS Windows XP/7
- Led and managed the Open Enrollment Process along with the Benefits Department.
- Conducted Payroll Testing and Validated that the payroll deductions for Employee Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k were accurate.
- Setup and Configured 401k limits for 401k, Catch up contributions and Roth IRA Plans.
- Develop Functional Specifications to the offshore development team for the Development of new custom interfaces for Health Savings Account H.S.A and Wellness Benefits.
- Led the conversion of a group of employees from one paygroup to another. Ensured that data rows were inserted into Peoplesoft tables JOB, JOB JR, COMPENSATION, BEN PROG PARTIC , as per business requirements. Validated the accuracy of this data Conversion.
- Developed PS Queries and SQL queries to identify and eliminate Earnings Codes and Deduction Codes that were not being used by the Payroll Department.
- Provided Functional Support as the Functional Subject Matter Expert SME to HR, Benefits and Payroll Departments for functional issues.
Senior Business Process Analyst
- Screened, Researched and prioritized calls within IT Work Management System. Attended and contributed in Screening Committee meetings and Change control meetings.
- Performed Functional Set up and Configuration of tables within PeopleSoft HR, Base Benefits, Time and Labor and Absence Management modules. Provided Functional Support for these modules.
- Performed Functional Set up and Configuration of tables within PeopleSoft Enterprise Learning Management ELM module. Performed Functional support of ELM module to the Training and Organizational Development Department.
- Identified root cause of issues and coordinated with Application Developers to resolve the issues within Peoplesoft modules.
- Techno Functional Lead for the implementation of Success Factors Performance Management, Succession Planning, Compensation, Variable Pay and Recruiting modules.
- Technical Lead for the integration of Success Factors modules with PeopleSoft HRMS modules.
- Performed Functional/System/Integration/End User Acceptance Testing for all enhancements made within PeopleSoft HRMS and PeopleSoft FI modules.
- Created Process Flows within ARIS Process Modelling application for HRMS Business Processes Hire, Termination, Open Enrollment, Position Changes, Compensation Changes PBA, ICP, Requisition to Hire, Onboarding etc.
- Coordinated with Application Development Group and ensured that all modification and enhancement requests from internal customers got resolved within assigned deadlines and budget.
Senior PeopleSoft Consultant
Role: Senior Peoplesoft Consultant
- Setup and configuration of Peoplesoft FI AP, AR, Purchasing modules.
- Created final Requirements documents and Functional Design Documents.
- Created and Executed Test Plans and Functional Test cases.
- Identified and resolved Functional/System Testing issues and User-Acceptance Testing issues.
Role: Peoplesoft HCM Team Lead
- Performed Production Support of HCM 9.1 - Core HR, Employee Self Service ESS , Manager Self Service MSS , Base Benefits, Benefits Administration, Payroll, Time and Labor, Absence Management, Career Planning and Compensation Management modules.
- Created estimates for modifications using Accenture Estimating tool for modifications and enhancements to Peoplesoft HCM system.
- Performed Off-Shore coordination with Off-Shore Developers for design and development of modifications/enhancements to HCM modules.
- Created, monitored and maintained Project Plans for Development work efforts.
- Provided Status reports to Management on progress and completion of work.
- Created and maintained Q A trackers in MS Share-Point for providing answers/inputs to functional, technical and process questions from Off-shore resources. Trained, mentored and guided on shore and off-shore Developers in completing their work units.
- Designed and Developed enhancements and modifications to Peoplesoft HCM system using SQR, Application Engine and Peoplecode based on business requirements.
- Analyzed, Troubleshooted and resolved Production defects.
- Created Functional and Technical Specifications for work units based on business requirements.
Data Management Senior Analyst
- Performed data processing and data management activities in HP Tandem/Mainframe environment as per SOPs.
- Created new Standard Operating procedures SOPs and revised existing SOPs.
- Increased business process efficiency of data management activities and data migrations.
Peoplesoft Senior Consultant/Team-Lead
- Performed Setup and configuration in Core-HR, Base Benefits and Payroll modules.
- Created Technical Designs based on functional requirements from the client and Functional Design documents.
- Developed online customizations for Core HR, Benefits and Payroll modules using Peoplecode.
- Developed complex batch SQR and Application Engine programs in Core-HR, Base Benefits and Payroll modules.
- Created test plans, test cases and detailed test scripts. Performed unit testing, functional testing, system testing, integration testing.
- Led, trained and mentored six Peoplesoft Developers to complete their work units and to achieve project objectives.
Project: PeopleSoft HCM 8.9 Production Support
Role: PeopleSoft Senior Consultant
- Performed Production Support, enhancements and customizations of Peoplesoft HCM 8.9 HR, Base Benefits, Benefits Administration, Payroll, e-recruit modules .
- Resolved issues with HR and benefits reports and interfaces. Made corrections to logic and necessary modifications as per business requirements.
- Developed new SQR program for Health and Wellness benefit program, as per specifications provided by the benefits vendor.
- Provided Production support and maintenance for existing reports and interfaces.
- Developed online customizations to e-benefits, e-compensation, eRecruit and ELM modules as per business requirements.
- Created Functional designs, technical designs and developed customizations in e-performance and e-learning modules.
- Created and executed Test Plans, Test cases and Test scripts for functional testing, integration testing, system testing and acceptance testing.
Client: Kobrin Builders Supply
- Peoplesoft Consultant responsible for Production Support, enhancements, upgrades of Peoplesoft HRMS 8.8 and Peoplesoft Financials AP, OM/INV, BI, PUR, and GL modules.
- Requirements gathering and analysis by interaction with business users.
- Set up and Configuration of Core-HR, Base Benefits and Payroll modules.
- Created Functional Designs and Technical Designs to resolve business problems.
- Performed Functional Testing, System Testing and Integration Testing. Supported the Payroll department and resolved production issues.
- Production support for Peoplesoft AR, AP, Purchasing/Inventory, Billing/Order modules. Resolved issues and improved business process efficiency.
Peoplesoft Technical Analyst
- Responsible for maintenance, enhancements, upgrade development tasks, production support of Peoplesoft HRMS 8.3/8.9 system.
- Requirements analysis, Functional Design, Technical Design and development of customizations needed for upgrade from PS 8.3 to Peoplesoft 8.9.
- Set up and configuration of Core HR, Base Benefits and Payroll modules in Peoplesoft HRMS 8.3/8.9.
- Designed and developed reports and interfaces for HR, Benefits and Payroll using SQR and Crystal Reports.
- Designed and developed online customizations within Peoplesoft HR, Benefits and Payroll modules using Peoplecode.
- Designed, prepared and executed functional test cases and detailed test scripts for functional, system, integration testing.
- Interacted with Business users in HR, Benefits, Payroll and Tax Departments for gathering requirements related to resolving issues, new enhancement projects.
- Responsible for maintenance, enhancement and production support of Peoplesoft HRMS 7.5/8.3 system.
- Prepared Functional and Technical Designs based on analysis of the requirements.
- Designed and Developed SQR Batch Report Processes for Promotions, Merit Step Increases and Cost of Living Adjustments.
- Designed and Developed Peoplecode for Salary Capping, Cost of Living Adjustments COLA based on business rules and requirements.
- Prepared detailed Unit Test cases, Test scripts and ensured that programs were unit tested to ensure business requirements were met.
PEOPLESOFT technical SPECIALIST
- Converted and upgraded all SQR interface programs from PS 7.5 to PS 8.3. Performed unit testing and assisted QA department in resolving all conversion and upgrade issues.
- Migrated PeopleSoft HRMS system from the corporate offices of Best Foods to George Weston Bakeries after Best Foods Baking Company was acquired by GWB Inc. Provided strategic and tactical technical leadership and ensured successful migration of PeopleSoft applications to the new corporate location. Served as the Technical Lead for Peoplesoft Reporting and interface projects during the maintenance and Upgrade phase of Peoplesoft HRMS projects. Interacted extensively with executive management and functional leads/stakeholders to determine their business needs and to finalize the technical requirements.
- Designed and implemented new SQR interface programs to produce customized reports/interface files to facilitate connectivity to banks and financial institutions. Provided Production Support to the Payroll Department in HRMS 7.5 and HRMS 8.3 environments.
- Interacted with Benefits Department to develop interfaces to allow for the transfer of eligibility data to third party benefit vendors for Medical, Dental, Vision and Pharmacy.
- Designed and implemented customized banking interfaces for direct deposit and Positive Pay within Payroll Department.
- Accountable for planning and implementing customized PeopleSoft ERP solutions for Sprint.
- Analyzed business requirements, Designed and developed new PeopleCode programs to customize functionality of Peoplesoft Payroll.
- Designed and Developed new SQR programs for customized HR and Benefits reports.
- Designed and executed test cases and test scripts for unit testing, system testing and integration testing.
SENIOR APPLICATIONS DEVELOPER recruited to assist in full project life cycle implementation of PeopleSoft HRMS 7.5 application.
- Interfaced with business users to define system requirements. Participated in Fit Gap analysis to determine PeopleSoft HRMS customization strategies.
- Developed technical designs for on-line modifications of HR, Benefits and Payroll business processes.
- Designed and implemented new SQR programs for customized reports.
PEOPLESOFT CONSULTANT responsible for designing and implementing customized PeopleSoft solutions for both internal projects and at client sites.
- Responsible for migrating company's legacy HRMS Benefits and Payroll system to PeopleSoft. Established all data and calculation rules. Assisted in designing Payroll system.
- Designed and developed several HRMS management reports, utilizing SQR and Crystal Reports.
PROGRAMMER ANALYST accountable for full project life cycle design, development and implementation of ERP and client-server applications to exceed challenging business needs.
- Implemented, Customized and Supported Peoplesoft HRMS 6.0 system. Developed SQR programs to migrate data from legacy system to ORACLE tables.
- Responsible for design, development and implementation of a Work Flow system.