A CRM and BSS Consultant with more than 8 years of extensive experience in transformational projects either from vendor or customer side. Around 3 years of customer experience, by understanding the operation of the actual business through intensive rotation within the commercial and business support BSS departments as Business Analyst, Project Manager, Product Development and Business Development at one of the leading Telecom Mobile Operator in the Middle East region. Besides, 5 years of vendor experience, by actually participating in the implementation of two successful projects within the Middle East region performing many roles such as: Siebel Business Analyst, Siebel Solution Designer, Siebel Developer, Siebel Products Configurator, OBIEE Consultant and Oracle BI Publisher Consultant and Developer for around 5 years in two of the main CRM industries: Telecom and Public sector. Well organized, strong attention to details, result oriented with outstanding presentation and communication skills and visionary problem solving and articulating work around solutions. Combines hands-on technical qualifications with endless passion to new achievements.
Specialties include: Business Analysis. Business Process Re-engineer. Requirement Gathering. Solution Design. Solution Articulating. Solution Implementation. Quality Assurance and Testing. Pre-Sale. Project Management. Customer Relationship Management. Billing, Charging and Converged Solutions.
Provisioning . Business Intelligence BI Publisher, OBIEE . Technical Procurement. Team Building and Leadership.
System Administration. System Support.
Siebel Technical Skills:
- 5 years in the Implementation, Deployment and Testing of Siebel CRM 7.8 and 8.x Applications understanding the architecture, scope and functionality.
- Extensively worked as a Techno-Functional consultant in providing CRM solution with excellent business domain experience in Siebel Telecom, Public, Sales and Marketing Applications.
- Extensive experience and knowledge in Siebel Design, Upgrading and Development including Business Modeling, Requirements Gathering, Analysis, Configuration, Integration, Testing, Migration, Administration and Deployment for Siebel Enterprise.
- Excellent Siebel development skills in implementing Siebel Declarative Configuration Alternatives Business Components, Integration Objects, Views, Applets, etc. , Siebel Scripting Server Browser , Workflow Processes, Workflow Policies, Runtime events and Business Services eScript .
- Excellent experience in Siebel EAI Web Services, XML, etc. , EIM and Workflow.
- Excellent level of understanding of Siebel Universal Customer Master Siebel UCM including integration objects, workflows, business services, server parameters and processes.
- Extensive experience in System design and development required for business process, specialize in working with technical staff to create, interpret, and implement business requirements into technical specifications.
- Siebel Product Configurator / Administration skills with extensive knowledge of Product Administration: Product Modeling, creation of rules, class hierarchy, UI creation, etc.
- Extensive exposure with Solution Design team, Business Analysts, Performance Architecture, Business Users Group and QA teams and provided assistance to the Project Management Teams implementing new business processes with excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Excellent experience in Siebel Reports Business Intelligence Oracle BI Reports, Templates development integrated with Siebel CRM with BI Publisher 11g and 10.x.
- Excellent experience in Business Intelligence OBIEE Reports, ETL jobs using Informatica tool.
- Excellent experience in PL/SQL and performance tuning with some experience in data quality.
Business System Analyst
As CRM Consultant I have been responsible for communicating with the client to gather the requirements for the whole CRM implementation project. Besides, I was responsible for Siebel Reports such as Installation, configuration, integration, development, trouble shooting and support. On the other hand, I was responsible of integrating Siebel with the Client Call Center System Siebel CTI integration by doing, installation, configuration and integration.
- Gather, analyze and document client business requirements and identify process deficiencies. Transform Business Requirements into detailed Functional Requirements. Business process designing, mapping, and re-engineering activities. Develop functional design documents. Configure and troubleshoot Siebel modules.
- Configure and troubleshoot BI Publisher. Prepare, develop and implement module unit testing and testing strategies. Provide hands on implementation and configuration for various components of Siebel.
- Develop and implement report templates using BI Publisher. Implement new product features using Siebel Tools configuration, work flows in a Windows environment. Design and deliver technical solutions related to Siebel configuration or technical architecture. Provide input and advice regarding Siebel capabilities and functions to client. Perform effort estimation for various implementation and enhancement activities meet project deliverables as per requirements, on time within budgets.
- Provide client support by first line support, end user training and user manual development. Handle and manage pre and post go live support cases and bug tickets, by understand, categorize, protrize, reassign and assure resolving the ticket.
- Act as a liaison between company different department such as IT, Network, Sales and Marketing in aligning requirements with the delivery of strategic objectives.
- Facilitate requirements and design meetings to understand and collect business and technical needs.
- Work with engineering to ensure technical specifications and final solution design meets the defined business requirements and design.
- Identify and design new processes that may be required in support of the project, using and adapting existing processes where possible.
- Ensure new processes are transitioned to appropriate owners for ongoing support.
- Review the proposed solution designs by the vender and match it with the business needs.
- Estimate tasks and workload to achieve deliverables and goals within time and estimation.
- While project is going on, my role would be auditing and verifying the implementer deliverables against the best practices and the agreed solution designs.
CRM Consultant JustCRM
- Siebel Development Team Member.
- Siebel Release Management Team Member.
- Siebel Product Configurator Developer.
- Siebel QA Team Member.
- Siebel Development Team Leader.
- Siebel Post Go Live Support Team Member.
- BI Publisher Reports Developer.
- OBIEE and Data warehousing Developer.
- Siebel End user Trainer.
- Siebel Business Analyst and solution designer.