S U M M A R Y
Seeking a exciting opportunity as a Senior Business Analyst or Project Manager where my knowledge, experience, and skills ca help a organizati capture value through technology.
A focused and highly analytical, adaptable, detailed-oriented, and professional individual with over 10 years of diverse experience i the mortgage-default industry with a focus Business Analysis, Process Modeling, Operations Analysis, and Systems Analysis. Offering strong analytical, organizational skills, and consistently praised for working well independently with little or n supervisi i a multi-task environment. Experienced with working well together with business representatives of all levels, end users, and the IT community t deliver efficient and cost-effective solutions.
- SQL/T-SQL Server, Visio, Business Objects, Business Intelligence, Crystal Reports, Quandis, Visual Studio, MS Windows 95, 98, 2000, XP, 7 , Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, Access, Adobe Acrobat Standard.
- MSP/Host/New Trak/Business Objects/Fidelity Solutions/JIRA/LenStar.
- 10-Key By Touch .
- SQL/T-SQL, VBA, HTML, XML
- QuickBase Analyst-Developer/IT Analyst Consultant
- Assisted with developing and maintaining reports and forms such as staff rosters, timesheets, work orders, and IT Helpdesk requests.
- Managed and reduced the overall monthly cost of the staff cell phone inventory.
Sr. Business Analyst
- Defining business process requirements, identifying and evaluating technical solutions, system testing solutions, documenting/maintaining requirements, assisting i training activities, deploying solutions, and resolving critical producti applicati connectivity issues for the mortgage servicing clients internal and third-party clients .
- Developed strategic and tactical plans involving the implementati of informati systems, reporting, data warehousing, analytics, and business intelligence solutions.
- Proactively identified business and systems related risks by presenting t developers, project managers, and business partners using specialized reporting, writing policy, procedures, and process flows.
- Created stored procedures and maintained inventory reports and data warehousing using T-SQL, SQL Server Reporting Services SSRS SQL Server Integrati Services SSIS , Business Objects, Crystal Reports, Visual Basic for Applications VBA , and MS Access such as customizable dashboards for internal management and external clients.
- Performed gap/fit analysis and applicati assessments t identify system development and/or modificati needs as well as business rules and specifications.
- Provided strategic technical insight and soluti with respect t each functional area and share expertise concerns with integrating a legacy desktop case management system with a web-based case management system.
- Developed business testing scenarios for review and testing and approved Test Plans with a focus Integration, Regression, and User Acceptance Testing UAT .
- Documented requirements developing as-is and to-be UML use case workflow diagrams as well as company hierarchy flowcharts through MS Visio.
- Created and performed Quality Assurance QA testing and documented results t provide t all stakeholders.
- Developed training materials and provided training t end-users of all levels withi and outside of the organization.
- Audited the business process after implementati was concluded and worked very closely with vendors t ensure the performance and desig was functioning properly as intended.
- Automated several resource intensive manual processes through the applicati of existing and new technologies.
- Worked with users/customers t define, analyze, and document system and user requirements while translating them int functional system desig specifications that ca be successfully executed by IT teams and vendors.
- Generated and managed reports and procedural timelines and guidelines, emphasized for training purposes, which consisted of stringent time frames for completion, data and precisi requested directly by senior management and business partners clients .
- Overall knowledge of the business functions t work independently as well as a team t communicate effectively with employees with all levels withi and outside of the organizati both technical and non-technical roles .
- Monitored system performance while working closely with Project Managers, Developers, and other IT disciplines t ensure system integrati was performing as designed.
- Worked closely with the off-site system vendor as a on-site database administrator DBA t perform the following duties:
- Ensuring that the network infrastructure was properly running during business hours.
- Answering technical queries and assisting users.
- Responsibility for security.
- Responsibility for documenting the configurati of the system.
- Monitored and maintained all user account informati such as adding, removing, and as well as password resets.
- Performed troubleshooting and assisted with resolving any reported issues through JIRA and other system vendor ticketing systems.
- Identified areas of improvement withi the organizati i a effort t reduce risk, increase efficiency, production, and overall profitability.
- Managed company on-site Business Continuity Pla a bi-annual basis.
- Served as the primary liais betwee the business servicing clients and the IT organizations.
- August 2005-June 2007 Asset Recovery Loss Preventi Department/Sr. Default Specialist
- Analyze research and respond t incoming default-specific correspondence from delinquent customers or associated third parties provide informati status, document database and ensure adherence t all investor regulatory and state requirements.
- Generated reports that consisted of strict time frames for completion, critical data, and precisi requested by Foreclosure and Bankruptcy department management and senior management.
- Responsible for researching and resolving customer issues regarding delinquent loans with unique or non-routine issues or servicing needs and managed a precise inventory of the received HUDs and wire confirmations a daily basis.
- April 2003-August 2005 Asset Recovery Foreclosure Department/Default Fulfillment Specialist II
- Monitored Foreclosure Sub-prime Loans utilizing our daily sales report t follow up properties scheduled for foreclosure sale.
- Following up any issues t delay the foreclosure process such as title issues, delinquent taxes t be paid, invalidated foreclosures/sales, charge-offs, payoffs and active repayment plans.
- Reviewed mortgage originati documents and processes whe additional research was needed.
- Providing customer service t borrowers by making and receiving inbound and outbound phone calls.
- April 2002 - April 2003 Bankruptcy/Foreclosure Default Specialist I
- Providing quality customer service t mortgage holders with loans i Bankruptcy and Foreclosure.
- Received a average of forty-five phone calls a day from customers and third parties.
- Completed special projects whe assigned.