SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
- Possess expertise in Object-Oriented Analysis/Design and .NET, BI Reporting Development, skilled atprogressing from problem statement to well-documented designs.
- Strong knowledge of MS Stack with experience ranging from VB.NET, C , ASP.NET, PowerShell and commitment to using Windows Services/Web Services for component architecture of product interface.
- Demonstrated understanding of Business Intelligence BI Reporting Technology potential, recognized as first person to initiate BI as a vehicle for Reporting Solution.
- Solid management skills, demonstrated proficiency in leading andmentoring individuals to maximize levels of productivity, while forming cohesive team environments.
- UnixScripting, BAL,JSP, MS PowerShell, PHP
- DatabasesDB2, Oracle 10g/11g , MS SQL 2005/2008/2012 , ODBC, MySQL, PostgreSQL
- Frameworks .NET, jQuery, Dojo, Java
- ConceptsOOA/OOD UML, Design Patterns, Refactoring , ORM, Networking, Unit, Module and
- Systems Level Testing, Multiprocess synchronization, Data Mining,
- Programming asynch processing,OLAP,MDX, ETL, Ajax,Clarabridge Analytics
- SoftwareMS Visual Studio, MS Office, Java, Brio BI, Hyperion BI,Oracle BI OBIEE , WebFocus BI,
- Wallstreet System Suite,Netezza data warehouse, MS Stack w/o BizTalkServer,
- IBM Cognos lite , SAP Business Object lite
- Systems Windows XP,7 , Windows Servers 2003, 2008 , Mac OS X, AIX, Linux, MVS, zOS
Senior Software Engineer/Developer/Business Analyst
- Manage corporate development projects: Microsoft Visual Studio web applications and Business Intelligence BI Reporting. Performed maintenance of Windows and Unix servers.
- Accomplishments include:
- Installed, maintained monitored Wallstreet System Suite international very large banking system
- Administered Windows web servers 2003, 2008 and Unix servers AIX, Solaris
- Implemented maintained BI Reporting applications Brio BI, Hyperion BI,Oracle BI, and WebFocus BI
- Designed, implemented maintained cross-platform Client/Server and Mainframe enterprise GL webapplication 600 users
- Actuate report development and java development using web-services
- Involved in maintaining tuning Alternate Investments applications
- Improved tuned real-time applicationssupporting company Wallstreet trading systems DR, lowering response time, replication, exchange data, ETL
- Performed design, implementation and maintenance of cross-platform exchange data between manycompany enterprise applications.
- Designed infrastructure monitored corporate Money Movement/Transfer applications DB2, MS SQL, Oracle
- Involved in designing infrastructure implementation many archiving applications Big Data , data warehouses, Netezza, MS SQL, Oracle, DB2
- Implemented BackOffice tools monitored breaks in business data flow
- Participated in QA board work
- Reviewed code security of many web applications
- Supported, Implemented, and Administered a few Java based applications web apps, web services, daemons
Consultant/Senior Developer/Analyst/Team Lead
- Involved in administering, designing, development and maintenance of many applications.
- Accomplishments include:
- Administered INTEGRAL Payroll system
- Implemented maintained many Client/Server supporting applications for payroll
- Performed maintenance mainframe Sales Warehouse management applications
- Improved expand many AP/AR applications
- Integrated many company GL Archiving applications
- Managed monitored security data exchange between company internal applications
- Managed exchange data between USA and Japan factories