- HL7 expert analyst for EHR's. Principal, President, of Information Technology recruiting company. Senior Consultant of Capitol Technologies client Philip Morris/Altria, Senior Consultant of KPMG Peat Marwick client Philip Morris/Altria CSX Technologies Business Analyst/Developer
- 11 years experience 11 years experience in Business Analysis and design. 11 years experience in object-oriented design using C . 7 years experience maintaining a consulting firm, maintaining consultant/client relationship with international company. 5 years experience in project management. Other experience includes client server development utilizing Sybase with a VAX server, also C and assembly in a DOS/LAN environment.
- As part of the Immunization Registry team assisted with connecting state and local immunization
- registries and syndromics to Allscripts client sites through our central Hub ensuring critical
- immunization HL7 messages would be received and processed according the registries
- specifications. This includes gathering requirements from the registries for any HL7 deviations from the CDC and also connection details including protocol, log on credentials and security certificates. Responsibilities include contacting every immunization registry in the US, gathering requirements, creating requirement documents coordinate efforts between our development team offshore and onshore , QA, our clients and the registries. Create data mapping from XML tags to HL7 fields, and troubleshooting connection issues using SQL, BAM Business Activity Monitor and Hub Log Viewer. Directly responsible for making sure clients were able to meet Meaningful Use.
- Confidential the art software written in PowerBuilder with Sybase handling
- the telephony, research and correct any problem for businesses or individuals. Field any question a business or individual may have concerning VATAX for the Call Center. This includes accessing highly confidential information to move payments/returns to resolve any issue the account may have. Confidential background check performed Aug 2009.
- Gather user requirements from prospective customers to customize software.
- Market SOL tracking software to Virginia school systems.
- Gather user requirements, Design, Develop, implement, and maintain a hands off electronic software distribution system using C/C on Macintosh hardware.
- Develop, implement, and test distribution packages for remote dial-in installations.
- Develop technical specifications and designs. Provide development estimates based on initial analysis of design/requests delivered from functional analyst. Participate in design and code reviews.
- Developed unit test plans and data. Perform unit, integration, and regression testing. Implement user acceptance testing environment and coordinate with testing team for user acceptance testing and signoff.
- Provided continued support/development of the Sales Force Automation program.
- As president of Capitol Technologies, maintained consultant/client relationship with Philip Morris executives and continue to today. Annual revenue averaged 145,000.
- As senior consultant, was an active member on the design team from the inception of SFA Sales Force Automation . Designed from the highest level to the lowest level, provided design documents, implemented, tested and maintained the project in an object oriented environment using C and MacApp.
- Created Unit and Integration test plans. Coordinated user acceptance testing and sign-off.
Business Systems Analyst/Developer
- As programmer/analyst for CSX Technology, gathered user requirements, designed and developed object-oriented programs for the Macintosh, tested and implemented programs, trained users and maintained programs through production. Also provided conceptual and detail design documents.
- Designed and developed a Customer Service Workstation application using ISDN technology with a VAX server using Sybase. This system was developed for a call center receiving up to 5000 phone calls a day, and provided an automatic 'screen pop' of information on the calling customer before the call rep answered the phone.
Identified user needs and system requirements for a nationwide long-haul carrier, developed specific applications programs including data base management, electronic data interchange, database interpretation and PC to mainframe communications. Lead programmer for the design and implementation of a new PC-based shipment tracing program. Wrote all code for PC-TRAC.
- Provided technical support including design, maintenance, security and data recovery to developers and end-users of the TEAM-UP data base management system using micro-computers in a single user or LAN environment. Also worked with clients to develop specific applications programs, documentation, installation and training for end-users.
- As a member of AIMD Intermediate Maintnance Department, troubleshot to the specific component transistor, capacitor, IC chip etc. and repaired the following systems: HF radio ARC-161, UHF radio, infrared detection system AAS-36.
- Medals - Awarded the Navy Battle E medal.
- Awards 2 letters of Appreciation, 1 letter of Commendation.