An innovative and results-driven information technology professional with a proven track record of achievement in programming, application development, systems analysis, hardware/software troubleshooting, as well as wireless applications. Proven ability to develop innovative customer and technical support strategies, with an emphasis on enhancing business operations. Contributes to long term-success by maintaining a solid commitment to excellence.
Software: Visual Source Safe, MS SharePoint, MS Office Suite, Visio, BMC Remedy, Airbeam CE Client, Crystal Reports, HP Quality Center
- Provided operational standards for troubleshooting production issues related to store environments.
- Held responsibility for working closely with stores to ensure understanding and addressing of problems, with minimal impact.
- Supported computer/network systems and hardware/software configurations in stores.
- Served as project lead for reward program initiative implemented in stores.
- Conducted requirement elicitation for wireless project requests, using interviews as well as task and workflow analysis.
- Oversaw project schedules to comply with one-time deliverables to business clients.
- Acted as communication liaison between business clients and development.
- Identified root cause analysis and recommended improvements while evaluating impact on business outcomes.
- Developed software for wireless handheld scanners and customer price check scanners.
- Provided on-call support for wireless software.
- Conducted user acceptance testing with business clients.
IT Senior Applications Developer
- Created functional specification design and technical design documentation for new wireless projects.
- Conducted needs assessments and provided recommendations for improved wireless technology processes.
- Designed and developed software applications according to business requirement documents.
- Tested and implemented system enhancements for salon schedule book and file maintenance software.
- Developed software application to capture salon employees' gratuity for IRS reporting purposes.
- Performed wireless platform upgrade to Win CE 4.2.
- Tested wireless software compatibility with Stores SQL7 server upgrades.
- Provided technical support for PCI testing.
Systems Analyst Developed strategic queries for extracting predictive data for loss prevention system. Led technical training overviews for loss prevention and cash room applications. Installed updates to legacy software systems in support of SOX compliance. Provided root cause analysis, designed solutions, and coded development for in-house software applications. Ensured successful delivery of software installations to 1,100 store environments. Held responsibility for end-to-end program-level testing.