Information Technology Professional with 23 years of project management, business and system analysis and computer programming experience. I possess extensive knowledge of the software development life cycle, budgeting, resource management and reporting.SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
- Assist with the implementation and support of the Enterprise Project Management Office EPMO to provide project management standardization, reduce project duplication and ensure resources are being utilized effectively across the Dept. of Army Information Technology Agency
- Conduct quarterly ITA Project Scheduling classes to ensure personnel understand ITA's scheduling practices, processes and expectations
- Support quarterly ITA Project Management Guide classes to ensure personnel understand ITA's project management life cycle
- Monitor and provide PM support to Enterprise Management Agency, Directorate, and Operational level projects to ensure they are properly statused and reported at the weekly project status reviews with the EM Director and monthly project status reviews with senior leadership and Executive Director
- Monitor and provide PM support to Operations, Office of Chief Technology Officer and Enterprise Information and Mission Assurance Agency level projects to ensure they are properly statused and reported at the monthly project status reviews with senior leadership and Executive Director
- Assist Enterprise Management, Operations, Office of Chief Technology Officer and Enterprise Information and Mission Assurance Government PMs with the development of project schedules, project rigor worksheets, objective frameworks, project charters, work breakdown structures, etc.
- Generate monthly briefing materials and support facilitation of monthly project status review Senior Executive Service SES and Directors GS-15 meetings
- Assist with the development of processes and procedures to ensure projects move efficiently through the ITA Project Management Lifecycle.
- Develop FAQs to provide the PMs with the tools needed to efficiently perform their duties.
- Create project workspaces for new projects
- Onboarding/Sustainment Project Manager Department of Defense Defense Contract Management Agency IT-A
- Provided direction and support to the deployment activities for DCMA 360 using SharePoint 2010 to Headquarter and Directorates
- Generated and updated DCMA 360 Deployment schedule coordinated with pre deployment, deployment and post deployment teams to ensure proper handoffs occurred.
- Generated/updated briefings and status reports for DCMA Senior Leadership
- Facilitated/recorded lessons learned at the end of each deployment
- Coordinated with application developers, database administrators, Cognos developers and other vendors to triage tickets to ensure the appropriate level of information was provided, the tickets are assigned to the appropriate resources, transferred to the appropriate queues and addressed within the SLA
- Facilitated/prepared for Weekly Sustainment meetings with team leads and Government COTR.
- Generated/submitted Weekly Sustainment and Deployment Status Reports to DCMA Senior Leadership
- Generated/Updated Rough Order Magnitudes, Level of Efforts, and Project Management Plans for assigned projects.
- Generated/Updated Microsoft Project Schedules using Microsoft Project Server for assigned projects
- Conducted peer reviews of project documentation, prepared and participated in internal audits, tracked and resolved issues from internal/external customers for assigned projects
- Generated and updated weekly project management reports for senior leadership
- Coordinated with external divisions and directorates to ensure assigned projects are implemented on time and within budget
- Participated as a member of the appraisal team to assist the Corporate office with obtaining their CMMI Level 3
- Participated in the interview process to assist the Application Engineering Division in obtaining their CMMI Level 2
Senior Business Analyst
- Worked with Customer Liaison Officers and various FBI staff to register systems, networks and projects in the Bureau Inventory Knowledge Repository Application BIKR .
- Monitored the BIKR application inbox and tracked and resolved all change request tickets.
- Generated and updated data procedures for systems, networks and projects.
- Participated in Weekly BIKR Configuration Management meetings to provide status on all open and assigned change request tickets, conducted monthly data quality assurance to ensure data accuracy for reporting purposes and senior leadership decision making, and requested and obtained missing information from the appropriate sources.
- Supported data projects, data calls and data analysis for the BIKR application.
Sr. Business Analyst
- Generated and updated a variety of documentation in support of the Transformation and System Consolidation Program TASC PMO i.e. Tailoring Plan, Program Management Plan, Operational Requirements, etc. .
- Facilitated information development efforts and meetings.
- Maintained an electronic repository for all program documentation as directed by TASC PMO leadership.
- Edited and standardized information prepared by staff members.
- Provided quality management support for vendor deliverables.
Sr. Requirements Analysts
- Facilitated requirements workshops with stakeholders to elicit and document business requirements for assigned projects.
- Developed and managed project deliverables for assigned projects Business Requirements Document, Business Process Flows, Requirements Traceability Matrix, etc.
- Worked with development and test vendors to provide clarification of requirements as needed.
Sr. Business Analyst
- Facilitated meetings with end user to elicit and document business requirements for assigned projects.
- Developed and updated project deliverables for assigned projects Milestone A, Requirements Package, Milestone B, Functional Testing Orientation, etc. .
- Worked with development and training teams to provide clarification of requirements as needed
- Mentored junior level team members.
- Facilitated meetings with eBusiness Director and CIO to obtain approval of project documentation for assigned projects.
TekSystem: Silver Springs, MD. June 2009 Sept 2009
Sr. Business Analyst
- Facilitated meetings with end users to elicit and document business and functional requirements for the National Mortgage Licensing System.
- Developed and updated project deliverables for assigned projects.
Sr. Business Analyst
- Facilitated meetings with end users to elicit and document business and functional requirements
- Developed and updated project deliverables for assigned projects Project Charter, Project Deliverables, Requirements Planning, Requirements Specifications, Test Plan, Project Milestones, System Acceptance, Maintenance Transition Plan, and Lessons Learned .
- Developed and updated Statement of Works for vendors doing business with Web Strategy and Operations
- Assisted with generating the IT Prioritization documentation Project Scope Assessment and SSE Project Scorecard
- Conducted research online to identify vendors and products that will satisfy the technical needs of the business areas
Facilitated meetings with WSSC and USPS users to elicit and document business, functional and system requirements for maintenance fixes and enhancements
Generated rough order magnitudes, cost estimates, project schedules, and project documentation requirements document, requirements traceability matrices, test plan, reference manual, project status reports, etc.
- Facilitate JAD sessions and one-on-one interviews with end user of the Fauquier County Land Management Development Application .net 2005 to elicit and document business requirements and processes
- Generated and updated Fauquier County Land Management Development Application business process flows
- Provided weekly status on assigned task to internal/external senior management
- Prepared and conducted demos to show progress of development and obtain customer feedback
Sr. Business Analyst
- Facilitated meetings with users to elicit and document business, functional and technical requirements for maintenance fixes and enhancements for multiple web based applications .net 2000 and .net 2005
- Facilitated user acceptance testing, documented and reported all defects
- Developed and updated all required documentation Use Cases, Business Process Flows, Requirements, Requirements Traceability Matrices, Defects Matrix, Data Dictionary, etc.
- Prepared and provided Property Management Application training to end users