Senior IT professional with extensive experience seeking a role where I can utilize high level architectural and design insight encompassing Technical/ Business Analysis, Software Development, Project Management, Architecture, Testing, Documentation/Training and Content Management across all phases of the SDLC where I have significant experience engaging roles and teams on and offshore including Agile Project Manager, Architect, Developer, Web Designer, UI Developer, Content producer, Business/Systems Analyst, Testers/QA, Trainer, among others. I possess high level technical experience and exposure to various business and technical domains including Health Care, Environmental, Finance, Insurance, Multimedia, Industrial, Cloud, Big Data, Visualization, Publishing/Media and continue to make use of cutting edge tool and techniques focused on executing technical implementation of a wide range of business/ functional components related to content management, business process management, software project management, customer relationship management, integration, system requirements specification design, software development, documentation, testing, and deployment of modern distributed information systems.
App Server/Portal/CMS/LMS/eCommerce: IIS, Tomcat. GlassFish, JBoss, Apache Lenya, OpenEdit, WebLogic WebCenter, TeamSite, Documentum, SharePoint Server 2003 and MOSS 2007/2010 , SiteCore, WebSphere WAS/Portal, WebLogic, Drupal, Joomla, Liferay Portal, Alfresco, eXo, DotNetNuke DNN , OpenCMS, Moodle, Adobe CQ/AEM, Magento, Drupal eCommerce, Magnolia, Hippo CMS, Nuxeo,
Misc: Microsoft Office 2007/2010/2013, MOSS/SharePoint Designer 2007/2010/2013, Visio 5.0-2013, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Adobe Technical Communications Suite 1/2, Adobe Creative Suite CS3, Macromedia Web Bundle CS2/3, FrameMaker 6.0 , FrameMaker5.5 SGML, Abortext Publisher, PageMaker 4.0 , Illustrator 7.0/8.0, eLearning Suite 2.0, FreeMarker, Captivate 4/5, Microsoft Project, JIRA, TeX, SQL Server 2000/2005/2008, Authorware 6, Oracle SOA/BPM Suite 10g/11g, MATLAB, Mathematica, Maple, Camtasia Studio, Quark, WebWorks ePublisher, Blackboard, Articulate, Articulate Studio, Adobe Captivate, Adobe Flex, XMLSpy, oXygen, XMetal, Eclipse, MyEclipse, Microsoft Visual Studio.NET 2008/2010/2013, WebSphere ECM, Rational RSA, RAD , Websphere Business Modeler WBM , Enterprise Architect, TIBCO Business Studio, IntelliJ IDEA, COGNOS, Informatica, Activiti, Altova UModel Enterprise, Talend Open Studio ETL Data Modeling , Visual Architect, Atlassian Confluence, JIRA , Activiti BPM, Pentaho BI/ETL, Jaspersoft BI Suite, QlikView BI/OLAP , Omniture, BizAgi, Remedy, JBoss jBPM, Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise 11g OBIEE , CA Erwin, AllFusion Process Modeler, Google Web Toolkit GWT , PeopleSoft ELM/CS, Oracle Fusion Middleware, SAP, Hadoop, MapReduce, MongoDB, Hive, OpenERP, Salesforce.com, Virtualization, Hyper-V, Amazon EC2, vCloud/vCenter/vSphere ESX/ESXi, VMware SDK, NAS, SAN, MuleSoft ESB Studio, Titanium Appcelerator, PhoneGap, Android Studio, Maven, GitHub, AgileZen, Pivotal Tracker, Rally, TeamForge, Unica, Aprimo,TDD, Mobile,jive, Microsites, IBM Datapower, CA SiteMinder, PingFederate,TestDirector, Winrunner, Remedy, JIRA
- Leading in the development of customized integrations between AEM WCM, DAM and Adobe Creative Cloud Applications such Illustrator and Photoshop
- Utilizing advanced scripting techniques to modify internal behavior of Adobe CC applications.
- Implementing customized functionality including writebacks to DAM via XMP metadata.
Web Content Management Consultant/SME
- Within WCM/ Digital Asset domains performed business analysis, technical specification writing, design and development for various clients
- Facilitated development projects in collaboration with onshore and offshore teams utilizing Agile/SCRUM-based development methodologies.
- Provided integration solution architectures focused on industry leading CMS/Portals including Liferay, Adobe CQ5/AEM, and Sitecore.
- Lead requirements gathering facilitation, architecture, proof of concept development, testing, and deployment on Drupal CMS/WCM
- Employed open source tools Jaspersoft iReport and Pentaho Design Studio for Dashboard Analytics and Reporting on SQL data
- Worked with various cross functional teams including UX and Designers, and Developers in gathering requirements for CMS, WCM, Mobile, Marketing, and Anaytics driven systems.
- Engaged with clients in facilitating transfer of requirements and the build out functionality including creation of test plans, scripts, deployment plans
- Engaged in multinational Agile AEM WCM implementation leading stakeholders on and offsite in technical requirements gathering, technical project management, road mapping, documentation, website design site development, deployment monitoring, and operational support.
- Provide Technical Documentation/Training for AEM Developers, QA Analysts, and Architects including Unit Tests, Integration Tests, and Developer Guide
- Provide Proposal writing, Solution Architecture, BPM Process Modeling, and Agile Project support for Sitecore CMS/CEP/DMS.
- Analysis and Facilitation of solution deployment via networking infrastructure utilizing Secure SSO and SAML.
- Managed implementation of CMS front end User Interfaces using Drupal. MVC, CSS, jQuery, and HTML5.
- Provided Sitecore Dot Net Solution Architecture support and Systems Design Guidelines in an Agile Project Management context.
- Analyzed company infrastructure for hosting a range of dynamic digit assets via state of the art interactive Developer Portal.
- Wrote feasibility report based on full analysis of requirements for API playground/asset management platform.
- Architectural elements of delivered solution includes SOAP and REST Web Services, Enterprise Service Bus ESB , CRM, Salesforce.com, Identity Access Management, User Engagement, Communities, Self Service Experience, SaaS, Cloud, Wiki, WordPress, and Mobile.
- Delivered Proof-Of-Concept POC based on testing, configuration, and implementation of various portal Integration Platform technologies against detailed requirements including: ECM, Liferay 6.1 EE, Adobe CQ 5.6/AEM, WebSphere Portal 8, and eXo Enterprise Platform 4.
- Common Solution Architectures included API management, LDAP-based IAM including SAML , Service Registry, and back end CRM/Billing integration
- Utilized Liferay IDE to develop POC of interactive JSR 286 Portlets, including jBPMN Workflows, and Web Services.
- Worked with along with UX team in implementing UI technologies such as Sencha Touch, Ext JS, HTML 5, MVC, and AngularJS.
- Worked on authentication of web services in LDAP, SAML and oAuth 2.0 protocols
- Worked as principle solutions architect/systems architect /senior technical business analyst for technical integration design and implementation engagements with several Fortune 500 clients.
- Worked with various stakeholders including Project Managers, UX, Designers, Developers, and Marketing in shaping and building out digital asset management system functionally.
- Analyzed and specified technical business requirements for client Portal and provided guidance on migration from WebSphere platform to high capacity open source technology stack.
- Designed the presentation Tier for high capacity, fault tolerant Web Services-based customer Portal wrote detailed technical design specification.
- Wrote technical Business Requirements specification document for high capacity, high availability Java-based identity access management system IAM involving authentication and authorization/entitlements for consumption of SOAP and REST-based services.
- Made use of Secure networking infrastructure tools such as SiteMinder, LDAP, Federation, SSO, and SAML 2.0.
- Wrote Functional and Non-functional specification for Enterprise Customer services portal.
- Developed POC and framework for the implementation of an enterprise scale BPM workflow driven data warehouse integrated Customer Engagement platform focusing on Marketing, Analytics and a wide range of Content Management functions serving needs of high profile banking clients.
- Developed presentation tier systems architecture for integration infrastructure, development, testing, and deployment of Secure Portal/Web Application.
Source Solutions Consultant/Senior ECM Business Analyst
- Worked within Pre-sales group as primary line of support for Liferay Alfresco Portal / Enterprise Java Content Management practices.
- Worked on Agile teams in various capacities managing software deliverables ranging from code modules to software specification and other documentation
- Prepared Proposals, Presentations, Project Plans, SOWs, Discovery/Project Scopes, and RFP responses with responsibility for Eastern US business area.
- Targeted various digital asset management opportunities across multiple delivery channels including Internet, Intranet, Extranet, Enterprise Portal, CMS, Cloud, Mobile, and Big Data.
- Prepared live and interactive Presentations and Demos for customers and Senior Stakeholders.
- Worked with Sales Staff and senior technical stakeholders within global delivery organization to gather and validate requirements and have primary responsibility for providing complete end to end solutions to customers.
- Provided enterprise class solutions stack of open source technologies including Liferay Portal, Alfresco CMS, JBoss, Drupal, Abobe CQ, Magento, MongoDB, and Pentaho BI.
- Worked with a wide range of stakeholder including UX, Developers, Testers, and Project Managers to define scope and deliver diagrams in formal specification languages using UML, BPM, and Wireframe/Mockup tools
- Worked on Customer Relationship Management CRM integration solution architectures including digital assets in PeopleSoft and Microsoft Dynamics.
- Incorporated various secure network connection architectures including OpenSSO, LDAP and SAML.
- Gathered Technical and Business Requirements addressing client needs such as Business Process Workflows, JBoss BRMS, Drools Rules Engine, and jBPM.
Senior Business analyst/ECM CMS Specialist
- Worked day to day as a member of an Agile team including numerous Business Process Analysts, Testers, Software Developers, and Architects
- Worked with Business Stakeholders and technical team members applying applied Agile SCRUM principles to define scope for the delivery of SOA/Java/Spring/Hibernate-based services and applications.
- Lead modeling efforts within group of process oriented Web Developers and Business Analysts in defining business and operational requirements for electronic file /Enterprise Content Management ECM system modernization initiative.
- Facilitated requirements gathering meetings and working sessions with a wide variety of stakeholders via workshops, video conferences and presentations.
- Business Process Modeling focused on capturing requirements via decomposition methodology and involved several types of BPM model artifacts.
- Analyzed current as-is and future state to-be models in support of department wide Business Process Improvement effort.
- Responsible for Change/Defect Management on design elements such as Use Cases, Process Models, Activity Diagrams, and Mockups.
- Wrote and reviewed business stakeholder requirements, specifications, business processes, user stories and user acceptance criteria.
- Updated specification documentation BRD based on functional/operational requirements gathered from text-based Use Cases and BPMN diagrams..
- Employed full suite of WebSphere and Rational tools including: Rational Application Developer, Rational Integration Developer, ClearCase, RequisitePro, WBM Websphere Business Modeler and Rational System Architect.
Process Workflows, JBoss BRMS, Drools Rules Engine, and jBPM.
CMS specialist/Business Analyst
- As Senior CMS Consultant I provided client with Business Analyst and Custom Developer consulting services relating to proposed global multilingual Intranet Portal Project implemented with .NET 3.5 and Sitecore 6.2.
- As Senior Business Analyst and delivered provided Needs Assessment/Project Discovery, Solution Specification, and Implementation documentation.
- Conducted requirements gathering, technical facilitation, risk analysis, gap analysis, and business process evaluation for B L client.
- Proposed technical solution addressed migrating TeamSite, ECM Documentum and SharePoint 2007/2010 assets into EC2 Cloud-hosted Sitecore environment.
- Solution reduced bottlenecks, realized workflow efficiencies, and facilitated overall improvement of Intranet-based real time corporate communications throughout the organization.
- Applied open source Lucene.Net based Indexing to provide customization hooks to native Sitecore Search API.
- Worked as Agile Project Manager overseeing a dozen web designers, content editors responsible for managing various phases of content Workflow from development, staging, deployment, and QA of the NYSERDA site content managed within a .NET-based Sitecore CMS environment.
- Ran daily SCRUM meetings and served effectively as a SCUM Master for the team
- Engaged various stakeholders from Website Marketing Director to NYSERDA program staff in managing business, technical, and operational requirements relating to Branding, Accessibility, User Experience, SEO, and Information Architecture
- Provided oversight related to information architecture, editorial process, and publication of the redesigned NYSERDA Website and lead morning meeting during which daily activities and technical hurdles/issues were addressed or resolved in timely fashion
- Worked to ensure established standards were adhered to while deploying HTM 5 compliant code into content staging area and proactively sought out opportunities to ensure that technical website redesign satisfied customer's user experience requirements and concerns.
- Provided technical guidance via best practices documentation and guidelines on matters related to Content Development, Usability/UX, Web development, and Web-based system level testing Mentored Content Editors on problem solving and debugging methodology.