W O R K H I S T O R Y
Second Level Support Analyst
- Troubleshoot and resolve Information Technology issues for Payroll, Finance, Human Resources and Accounting Departments
- Work with end users to identify and define issues that need to be escalated to the development team for resolution
- Work with Restaurant managers to ensure that report information is correct
- Manage and coach employees
- Process reports
- Prepared money for deposits and next day business
- Service individual customer needs
- Process End of Day reports
- Prepare money for deposits and next day business
- Handled customer request
- Train new hires
- Maintain several financial reports
- Received, posted and stocked inventory
- Used the RAD strategy to develop system
- Gathered user requirements for conversion project
- Scheduled and lead Client meetings
- Participated in JAD sessions with Client
- Prepared Business Requirement documents using PMM
- Drafted Technical Design documents using PMM
- Mapped data for Crystal Reports designs
- Created prototype screens for development using Visual Basic 6.0
- Created use cases for user acceptance testing
- Created specifications for .NET reports
- Used Microsoft Project to track Project Issues
- Supervise front of house employees
- Perform daily ordering and employee scheduling
- Analyzed current and past market trends
- Book weekly entertainment.
- Address customer concerns and employee issues
- Edit and maintain employee and business information on the Point of Sales system
- Handled technical needs for POS system and payroll processing
- Stephen Todd Gilliam
- Work on Safelite's Total Customer Solution TCS for taking and processing auto glass claims.
- Developed and maintain client systems for electronic data transfer, including electronic coverage verification, referral systems interfaces and electronic billing/remittance.
- Developed and maintain systems for network operations.
- IBM mainframe environment with DOS/VSE, MVS/TSO, JCL, COBOL, CICS, DB2, AS400, SCLM, CA-VERIFY
- Responsible for documentation of all Y2K files and changes for a large department within the State of Ohio.
- IBM mainframe environment with TSO, JCL, COBOL
- Supported the on-line system for both Commercial and Personal Lines. Also, coded and maintained programs that supported the Y2K compliance efforts.
- IBM mainframe using TSO, COBOL, IMS, CICS, JCL, FILE-AID, EXPEDITER, VSAM
- Responsible for development and system support to the Strategic Banking System SBS , External Accounts application.
- Developed, tested, and maintained programs from system specifications using various development tools and utilities.
- IBM mainframe using TSO, PACBASE, IMS, JCL, FILE-AID, EASYTRIEVE
- Designed, coded, tested and implemented programs that supported the distribution of the company's products from each of its warehouses.
- IBM mainframe using TSO, COBOL, IDEAL, JCL, IMS, VSAM, EXPEDITER, ABEND-AID, EASYTRIEVE
- As lead Programmer/Analyst performed consulting work for a manufacturing company on a major EDI database conversion that was to improve the integrity, efficiency, timeliness and control of communicating promotion announcements to product brokers.
- Conversion was completed with minimal errors and on schedule.
- IBM mainframe using TSO, COBOL, TELON, DB2, IMS, DATACOM/DB, FILE-AID