Recent Bachelor of Science in Information Technology graduate with a strong educational, quality, data archiving, and database experience. Strong technical and creative aptitude with the latest desktop tools skills, as well as a strong background in database management and networking. Demonstrated ability to think outside the box and apply my skills to any project.
TECHNICAL SKILLS AND ABILITIES
Windows 7 Windows Server 2003 Microsoft Office Word Microsoft Excel Microsoft PowerPoint Microsoft Project
Data Modeling Experience
- Oracle 10g, SQL Server 2005, MS SQL 7.0, SQL Server 2008, MS Access 2007.
- Received training on SQL Server 2000. Created number of tables, functions, triggers, stored procedures, views etc. in SQL server.
- Participated in business requirement gathering sessions.
- Worked on identifying facts, dimensions and various other concepts of dimensional modeling which are used for data warehousing projects.
- Trained in Inmon and Honeywell approaches for data warehouse design.
- Worked on Normalization and Denormalization techniques.
- Trained on building Conceptual, Logical and Physical data model.
- Defined relationships and cardinalities among entities.
- Developed queries using PL/SQL and many stored procedures to do the validations.
- Created and maintained Database Objects Tables, Views, Indexes, Partitions, Database triggers etc .
Essential Functions Statement s Provide timely responses to client technical issues via telephone, e-mail and ticket tracking database. Responsible for assisting Tier I personnel to solve basic technical problems and investigating elevated issues by confirming the validity of the problem and seeking known solutions related to these more complex issues. Act as a customer issue resolution engineer by investigating and identifying application issues and customer production issues through root cause analysis and ensuring proper documentation. Record all client technical issues, analyze and provide resolution where appropriate. If issue calls for level 3 escalations, refer to appropriate resource while retaining ownership of resolution through to completion. Coordinate the resolution of issues through the management of software releases. Act as an advocate for the client within the company through or thorough understanding of the client's business practices and values. Provide appropriate reports to management on a timely basis. Represent the organization in client meetings, document meeting outcomes, and coordinate all internal and external follow-ups to close issues. Keep up to date on market trends, customer feedback, and new products/companies within the industry. Other duties as assigned.
Database Integration Responsible for integration, maintenance and setup of data import and export to/from the company's main database. Database Content - Configuring the database directly by writing configuration queries or using existing scripts and maintaining them. Customer Database Maintenance - Advise or validate how clients are storing their data in their databases. Customer Data - Advising clients regarding their data, configuration, and settings. Maintains the research database, renew and improve it from time to time and ensure safe storage of data Arranged analysis reports and be accountable to answer any queries, complaints or proposal Assisted the association in performing data compiling, mining and psychoanalysis required to assess the given data
- Liaison between IT groups production support, Project Management Office PMO , development, billing operations, interfacing applications, etc. and the business groups Enterprise Business Sales, Small Business Sales, U-Verse Consumer Group, Wire Line Consumer Group, Care teams, NBO/NBS, etc. .
- Subject matter expert SME and point of contact for IT and business partners to receive, address, and research questions and concerns related to Phoenix application issues and current functionality.
- Works with the Application Support analysts to pull Oracle DB logs and Unix logs, research and resolve the reported issue and provide status updates to the business via email as research/resolution progresses.
- Joins ITO Triage calls call to work sessions for major production issues and 'outages'. Email is received from C-BUS when a call to work is being initiated.
- Represents IT at the weekly business Sustainment calls.
- Participates in major release UAT user acceptance testing when possible or as needed.
- Posts relevant release documentation on the team share point site.
- Provides support for business UCT/GLVT post deployment of code to support changes and enhancements to the application related to major releases and sometimes for smaller incremental releases .
- Prior to UCT/GLVT obtains Phoenix and interfacing application IT resources to attend or be on call to address issues identified during the testing window.
- Before testing begins, verifies that all business testers have been given access to the Phoenix application.
- Publishes the finalized spreadsheet to business and IT before release weekend.
- Creates a UCT/GLVT share point issue tracker record and maintain identified issues via the tracker.
- Interacts with the Phoenix application support and development teams to resolve reported issues or establish estimated dates for code related resolutions.
- Schedules Code Push Notes and send an email to a designated distribution list notifying all of an upcoming code push/deployment.
Server Deployment Analyst
- Physical Server setup/building duties
- ML350 Gen8 HNB Server building Running desktop sync batch files
- Updating virtual source disks Building Huntington Bank branch ML350 Gen8 HNB servers
- HNB Server Deployment Physical host server validation
- CSS Server Imaging CSS Server Validation
- CSS Workstation Imaging CSS Workstation Verification
- Huntington Personal Banking Assistant Workstation setup
- Performed analysis, design and programming in the development of Client/Server enabled applications utilizing Visual Studio and SQL Server.
- Developed new features, applications and maintained existing applications.
- Ensured proper running of the stock/work order transaction system using Oracle 10G Reports Builder.
- Worked with project team throughout the product lifecycle, including requirements gathering, reviewing specifications, testing, implementation and maintenance.
- Communicated with customer service to develop a product request system which ensured availability of finished products and On-Time To Promise OTTP .
- Developed and executed manual tests at all test phases to verify application readiness for production implementation.
- Validated developer-implemented resolutions to defects.
- Performing back-end database testing
- Testing GUI applications and backend database functionality
- Defining test strategies, test plans, comprehensive test cases and scripts
- SQL Server Database Administration/management on SQL 2005 and SQL 2008
- Integration Services SSIS and/or SQL reporting services SSRS
- Transact SQL T-SQL and stored procedures
- Advanced SQL performance tuning techniques
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and problem-solving skills