- 10 plus years of acting as a liaison to business lines to ensure nee products and services align with existing processes and designs.
- 8 plus years of requirements gathering and interfacing with various business units.
- 8 plus years of analyzing programming issues, evaluating potential operational and procedural changes
- 8 years of Entity relationship data modeling capabilities
- 8 plus years of creating business process maps, flowcharts, diagrams to document technical processes and procedures
- 8 plus years of Waterfall Methodology, SDLC and Enterprise Project Management.
- 3 years of Agile Methodologies
Business Systems Analyst
- In charge of elicitation requirements efforts for JNC products and projects.
- Analyze and create requirements by organizing, specifying and modeling the requirements to ensure they are complete and unambiguous.
- Daily tasks include specifying requirements through documenting the requirements in acceptable standard formats to be shared with stakeholders.
- Meet essential quality standards by validating and verifying requirements, ensuring the requirements map to the real business needs.
- I am involved into occasional QA efforts.
Client Retail Processing
- Provided merchants with retail financing services that involve taking customer applications, assisting with authorizations questions, funding follow-ups resolutions, assisting with online processing techniques, updating cardholder demographics and providing merchants with options available in terms of taking advantage on various promotional terms.
- Data Tools Used: Web Admin, CSS, Unisys FDR , Net Search, Call Tracker, eManuals and Sigler.
- Provided follow ups in an effort to retain customers by inquiring about their relationship policy opportunities with Nationwide.
- Interpreted contract and policy provisions to provide explanation and information to customers regarding coverage for all property and casualty policies, billing options, limits and deductibles, consider customer needs as well as company guidelines using related data systems such as IMS, Passport, BAM, ART, FUSE, Brio/Hyperion, Access and Work Bench.
- A Member of IT Analysis Application Development team Requirements Community working with Agile Methodologies.
Business Systems Consultant
- Project Lead in document specifications, process flows, and functional requirements, and developing solution using IBM Content Manager Techniques.
- Project Coordinator and project status reporting for Enterprise Release and Change Management Schedule.
- Developed business requirements, technical documentation, story maps, business process modeling, use cases and business architecture diagramming using Visio.
- Assisted business users to develop processes, procedure and provided training.
- Managed Business Continuity Procedures and Developed Plans to ensure security measures.
- Created and gathered requirements for developers to utilize in their software developments efforts including Data Modeling.
- Acted as a liaison between client areas and technical organizations by planning and conducting moderate business problems through analyzing root cause discussions.
- Monitored data performance tools using Mercury Quality Center housed in Minneapolis, MN hub.
- Project Coordinator for managing multiple projects status to meet release schedules.
- Provided technical expertise in researching, investigating, coverage policy interpretation tools, maintained and resolved Auto and General Liability claims' discrepancies.
- Managed all aspects of determining liability, reviewing coverage and settling claims requirements.
- Provided technical user requirements tools that enabled customers' to solve problems pertaining to their coverage issues.
- Analyzed needs, developed alternative solutions and recommended improvements to processes.
- Performed Project Management Accountabilities, which involved providing feedback and coaching project team members while modeling behaviors that demonstrated commitment to corporate values.