- Versatile Project Manager dedicated t boosting company revenue through exceptional leadership. Desires the opportunity t revamp processes and procedures and increase efficiency and product quality
- Highly skilled in managing multiple-assigned projects, providing estimates and recommending the best product solutions
- Experienced in multiple Oracle E-business suite ERP implementations R12,11i with emphasis on Oracle Financials and Supply Chain Management
- Leader in continuous improvement ideas for processes, standards and templates
- Excellent communicator: Collaborate with senior management, other Project Managers on project dependencies and department initiatives
| || |
| || |
| || |
| || |
- Defined processes and tools best suited t each project. Moved between agile and waterfall approachesdepending on project specifics and client goals, creating detailed project road maps, plans, schedules andwork breakdown structures
- Mitigated risk factors through careful analysis of financial and statistical data
- Honored with a published Article on ACT's internal website in recognition of efficient projectmanagement skills
SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER,
- Responsible for the development and Implementation of the following projects:
- Sarbanes Oxley Act SOX , section 404 - Management Assessment of Internal Control over Financial Reporting ICFR implementation
- Upgrade of existing Oracle E-Business Suite of applications R188.8.131.52 on t Oracle R12 includesadditional new applications, as well as enhanced functionality for existing applications.
- Integration and Enhancement of Test Development content management tool built on Java platform.
- Development of several mid-size first time computer based tests.
- Developed executive presentations and reports t facilitate project evaluation and process improvement.
BUSINESS ANALYST/PROJECT LEAD
- Responsible in Initiating, planning, executing, monitoring controlling and closing phases of Software
- Development Life Cycle and helped create a consistent workflow process.
- Defined and introduced the project, team member's roles, and key deliverables.
- Mapped out timelines, milestones, communication processes, question and answer session t meetaggressive deadlines.
- Acted liaison between management, clients, and personnel.
- Strategized project scoping and specifications documents t clearly communicate the project roadmap.
- Developed Software Requirement Specification, Workflows and Use case documentation required forproject development.
- Developed functional documentation MD50 confined t Oracle application implementationmethodology standards.
- Performed System study, Requirements analysis, Gap analysis and Design documentation.
- Responsible for developing standards procedures and enforcing those standards as they apply toapplications and databases in the areas of design, maintenance, and security.
- Improved Inventory accuracy by implementing ABC analysis and cycle counting, Item Replenishment using Min-Max planning at organization and sub-inventory levels.
- Involved in mapping of business requirements, gap analysis, functional setups, documentation and demos in Inventory, Bill of Materials, Work in Process, Mobile Supply Chain and Purchasing modules.
- Performed functional setup steps for Oracle 11i Modules: Purchasing, Accounts Payables, Accounts Receivables, General Ledger and Cash Management
- Involved in configuration of Project Accounting, Purchasing and designed Project Tem-plates
INTERNATIONAL ASSIGNMENT SERVICES INTERN
- Responsible for preparing tax returns for residents and foreign nationals and selecting appropriatetreatment per each assignee.
- Sourcing different components of compensation such as base salary, stock option awards, bonus, foreignand local taxes.
- Successfully sold Computer products, Software and peripherals, Financial Services etc and acquiredcompany target achievement.
- Achieved high conversion rati t Dell Financial Services.