An experienced Business/Requirements Analyst, Software Consultant, and Senior Software Engineer with dual emphasis in Business Management and Technology in all phases of Agile and Waterfall methodologies.Extensive experience gathering requirements, mentoring team members, developing test cases, as well as manual, Graphical User Interface GUI , functional, performance, User Acceptance, unit, integration, load, and web-based testing.
| || |
| || |
| || |
| || |
| || |
| || |
| || |
| || |
Founded in 1997, QSSI is an established CMMI Level 3 organization with a proven track record of delivering a broad range of solutions with particular expertise in Health IT, Software Engineering, and Security Privacy.
Sr. Business Analyst, Centers for Medicare and Medicaid CMS
Affordable Care Act ACA ObamaCare Accountable Care Organization ACO
- Preparing project progress reports and status reports and submitted to management on an ongoing basis.
- Completed onsite HP-ALM 11.5 training for managing full SDLC from Management-Requirements-Testing-Defect Tracking. Assigning cycles to releases .
- Providing accurate level of effort LOE estimates to clients for Change Requests and Remedy Ticket forms.
- Preparing Functional Test Plans, End-to-End Test Plans, User Acceptance Test Plan, Regression Test Plan.
- Facilitating JAD sessions via Web-Ex conferences, conference calls, in person conversations to capture business requirements.
- Working in all the phases of Software Development Life Cycle.
- Experienced in preparing the Business and System Requirement Document BRD , Functional Requirement Document FRD and detail subject area use cases for all assigned Change Request s .
- Preparing the Business and System Requirement Document BRD , Functional Requirement Document FRD , and detailed subject-area use cases for all assigned Change Request s .
- Working closely with Lead/Deputy Project Manager preparing Power Point presentations for client delivery.
- Developing strategies with Quality Assurance group to implement Test Cases in Quality Center for functional testing and User Acceptance Testing UAT .
- Coordinating with external contractors to help set up End-to-End testing for the team.
- Coordinating and delivering CMMI level-3 documentation.
- Acting as author and lead for various documents across the project.
- Tracing Business Requirements to functional and non-functional requirements.
- Assisting testing team in writing Test Cases when required.
- Reviewing Evidence Files following testing activities.
Sr. Business Analyst, CMS
Individual Authorized Access to CMS Computer Services IACS migration to Enterprise Identity Management System EIDM Single Sign-on for ACA
- Created process flow mockup screens for the application.
- Migration of applications designed using Sun Identity Management to Oracle Identity Management. Users register for an EIDM account and obtain an EIDM User ID and Password to access the CMS Enterprise Portal. Extensive analysis on the existing requirements for migrating to a newer environment identifying the product constraints.
- Worked to initiate Agile methodology and assisted the developers in configuring iceScrum for logging in user stories and maintaining scrum related activities. Involved in all the phases of Scrum artifacts.
- Facilitated JAD sessions to identify business rules and requirements and documented them in a format that can be reviewed and understood by both business people and technical people.
- Assisted the developers in migrating metadata scripts to OIM Database Schemas.
- Used the BI Publisher tool configured to Identity Manager to expert level.
- Created database design for the application by actively working with the database team.
- Involved as an active member of the Change Configuration Board CCB and documented all the change requests and enhancements to the application.
- Completed thirty day onsite Oracle Identity Management Training while simultaneously analyzed the requirements to be migrated.
- Generated test data from the real data in the production database and helped experts perform UAT and validate the developed application in order to meet the business requirements.
- Executed SQL Queries from Administrator console of Sun Identity Manager.
- Wrote test cases for both positive and negative scenarios.
- Confidential is a standardized Enterprise Identity Management Authentication EIM A system that safeguards individuals and organizations from inadvertent compliance failures. It provides a central location for monitoring, managing, and certifying security enforcement, which simplifies auditing.
- Converted CMS Business Requirements BRs to System Requirements SRs .
- Coordinated and worked along with the development and business teams. Controlled testing projects at every step of quality cycle from test planning through the execution to defect management.
- Generated reports using HP Fortify to identify SQL injections and reported bugs for the development team.
- Generated test data from the real data in the production database and helping SMEs to perform their part of User Acceptance Testing in validating the developed application to meet the business requirements.
- Performed requirement analysis and reviewed all the use cases and issue logs.
- Involved in Functionality and Regression testing during the various phases of the development.
- Used Bugzilla to report the defects and test results.
Identity Management Developer/Analyst
- Upgraded Sun IDM 7.1 to 8.1 and worked on reconciliation of data from LDAP and AD to Sun IDM.
- Managed application roles in Corporate Directory Sun One Directory Server .
- Developed User Forms using XPRESS language and implemented cross-site scripting validations.
- Followed appropriate code review process as suggested by the lead.
- Used version controller SVN to maintain effective current and historical versions of the source code.
- Involved in Unit Testing and debugging the developed code.
- Developed modules for website www.spsu.edu/chung using Flex.
- Ordered and managed office supplies.
- Scheduled meetings and monitored tasks.