- Analyzing and maintaining inventory reports for business needs.
- Revising and developed business trends, sales reports, and productivity output for 7 warehouses.
- Gathering requirements for eCommerce initiatives.
- Revising and maintaining existing item data requirements.
- Processing cancellations, sales, consignments, special, and back orders.
Lead UAT / Business Analyst
- Developed and maintained test models, reports, system specifications, and project timelines.
- Managed smaller initiative projects
- Coordinated and facilitated cross-functional meetings with stakeholders and subject matter experts to define business processes and functional requirements.
- Created functional requirements for new systems and oversaw the implementation of enhancements and fixes to existing systems.
- Developed business requirements for underwriting systems and conducted user acceptance testing.
- Analyzed qualitative and quantitative points for cost benefit of business plans.
- Performed testing for functional, integration, regression, and stress tests.
- Documented and managed results from testing efforts.
- Provided onsite training and technical support to all users.
- Enhanced the workflow of multiple policy management systems used by Tower
Senior Underwriting Assistant
- Assisted in developing workflows for the Underwriting Assistants and Underwriting Technicians in the Commercial Auto and Worker's Compensation Teams
- Provided training to the Underwriting Assistants and Underwriting Technicians on the Commercial Auto and Worker's Compensation Teams
- Assisted in analyzing product testing and product development Commercial Auto and Worker's Comp lines of business.
- Supervised the Underwriting Assistants and Underwriting Technicians on the Commercial Auto Team
- Processed all transaction types for Commercial Auto and Worker's Compensation accounts
- Performed manual rating for Commercial Auto and Worker's Compensation accounts
- Handled Producers and Sub Producers and insured's request and inquiries.
IT Support Specialist
- Provided desktop and hardware support to employees.
- Initiated, implemented, and provided backup/restore protocol.
- Implemented and maintained security and applications updates.
- Maintained fileserver and database integrity.
- Assisted in network maintenance.
Commission Supervisor/Account Manager
- Managed accounts payable and receivable for over 500 clients each month for 9 branches across New York City.
- Provided reporting on performance of 30 employees.
- Prepared weekly payroll for entire staff in two immediate branches.
- Facilitated and oversee the electronic portion of each customer transaction.
- Ensured quality customer service is provided to an average of 25 customers per day.