8 years experience in leading project teams of 25 members and program management. Experience in requirements gathering, analysis, testing of enterprise software systems and business process reengineering.
Business Systems Analyst
- Customer's analyst for technical refresh of Regional Maintenance Center RMC legacy maintenance management system.
- Facilitate Government Acceptance Testing GAT with foreign national users at an overseas facility. Work with end-users to identify/document test system defects and upload to HP ALM.
- Project Management Module Systems Tester execute retests of end-user identified defects and provide Objective Quality Evidence OQE .
- Subject Matter Expert for maintenance management system supporting 700 sailors at a forward deployed maintenance activity.
- Document reports of System Trouble Reports defects identified in after go-live .
- Work with subcontractor to develop fixes, retest, and provide OQE.
- Update user guides when local business process is modified.
- Lead Analyst for technical refresh of dispersed legacy Navy maintenance management system. Work with multiple stakeholders to define technical/functional upgrade requirements and coordinate the strategic implementation timeline.
- Manage 3 direct reports supporting Commander, Navy Regional Maintenance Center 500K annual revenue .
- Deputy Program Manager for PACFLT IT Support 3 million annual revenue .
- Lead Analyst and Functional Subject Matter Expertfor proof-of-concept application installed at a forward deployed intermediate maintenance activity. Involved across the complete Software Development Lifecycle.
- Advised Project Manager on all matters of a 300K Rapid Development Prototyping project resulting in a very aggressive on schedule implementation.
- Independently created End-to-End integration/user acceptance test cases and user guides.
- Collaborated with technical experts to create all Software Design and Interface Design Documents.
- Collaborated with Government-lead to reengineer legacy business process to match new system capabilities.
- Coordinated meetings among worldwide stakeholders.
- Hold ultimate responsibility for detachment readiness and operational mission accomplishment for 18 remote and 22 local sailors.
- Only junior officer assigned to a position as a Functional Area Lead with direct reports.
- Led a team of 6 direct reports to support all administrative and reserve pay duties for a 40 member, highly active, flexible drill reserve unit.
- Provided training support to Navy Expeditionary Combat Command's NECC 45,000 sailors as they completed the Fleet Readiness Training Plan and nationwide military exercises.
- Training Program Lead. Managed 1350 school quotas for 300 sailors.
- Directed 12 Subject Matter Experts in 16 warfare areas during the 15 month tour. Responsible for the gathering, interpreting, and reporting of weekly performance metrics to senior leadership.
- Ensured ship's company was trained to 100 of higher headquarters guidance and was 'Fit to Fight' prior to start of the training cycle.