Business Analyst, Product Manager, and Project Manager with over 15 years experience delivering solutions within a SDLC framework for Financial Services and Technology sectors. Consistently develops deep understanding of the industry, products/services, and client needs over time, establishing self as a company asset. Experienced with managing resources and business processes.
| || || |
| || || |
| || || |
| || || |
| || || |
| || || |
Associate Product Manager
- Managed iterative product releases through enhancement requests and in alignment with product and market direction.
- Managed Development and QA resources for product growth and for addressing client incidents.
- Conducted industry venue product presentations.
Sr. Business/Data Analyst
- Lead enhancement efforts for several global high-profile, high-revenue products including 175M web application, 80M data feed product and enterprise reporting systems.
- Regularly lead multi-departmental meetings for requirements gathering, project scoping, steering, status updates, SCRUMs, proof of concepts, technical reviews, planning, etc.
- Reliably delivered clear and detailed work products like project feasibility, prototypes, business requirements, process/activity flows, use cases, user stories, data ingestion documents, and functional technical specifications.
- Extensive experience with requirement gathering using conceptual prototyping methods like iterative wireframes, mock-ups and collaborative white-boarding.
- Consistently maintained communications throughout lifecycle with all teams involving them in decisions and alerting them of scope and/or timeline impacts.
- Experienced with deep-dive data analysis of various data assets/structures and routinely perform database queries and reports e.g. gap, coverage, mapping, relational diagrams, etc .
- Provided QA team with detailed information to allow for testing. Aided in defect identification and resolution as product SME.
- Facilitated group discussions for identification and resolution of impasses. Employed diplomacy practices and skills to overcome conflicts which hindered product development.
- Managed team of employees and consultants 7 personnel . Mentored and guided junior business analysts.
- Continually managed multiple projects and processes concurrently recognized and acted upon priority situations.
- Conducted full SDLC releases under both waterfall and agile project methodologies.
- Captured business requirements through various JAD sessions and informal sit-downs with stakeholders and SMEs.
- Wrote Function Specification and Systems Architecture documents for development teams.
- Created artifact documentation Coding Standards, Style Guides, Technical Specifications, SRS, Process Flows, etc , where minimal documentation existed before.
- Translated business requirements into function specifications, then back into high-level business accomplishments for marketing team and executive staff.
- Drove parallel product development throughout full module life cycle of each project.
- Liaised between onsite and offshore teams, driving offshore development efforts.
- Established collaborative knowledge management team sites for onsite offshore developers.
- Enforced common development environments and implemented project metrics.
- Held regular status updates and Architectural Reviews with VP of Application Development.
- Presented new software to external customers and trained product sponsors in the use of new modules.
- Researched possible integration of emerging technologies with existing application.
- Identified, recommended, and implemented information design solutions for web access.
- Collaborated with multi-media developers to produce professional client learning solutions.
- Managed outsourced media providers, saving 16 from previous year.
- Maintained development team's timelines and synchronized effort with overall project plan.
- Worked with SMEs, Developers, and Managers to ensure quality and accuracy of content.
Sr. Technical Writer / Business Analyst
- Researched and authored Requirements, Design, Architectural, and Update Release documents necessary for compliance with new IBM standards of Application Development.
- Generated documents under high pressure and limited time/resources allowing for continuation of project funding and development.
- Wrote Troubleshooting, Help, and FAQ content based on knowledge of product and interviews with subject matter experts.
- Analyzed historic e-mails then designed a Notes/Web solution, reducing a five day process to a 24 hour turnaround.