My Goal is to work as a successful liaison among an enterprise, its IT team, and its business community to elicit, analyze, document, and validate both Business and IT system requirements and align them on best lights effectively and efficiently in order to reach the pre-set business goals of that enterprise for its growth and success.
Key Strength with Stand Out Points:
- Expert in project management life cycle tools: SWOT, PESTEL, MOST, and GAP.
- Have innovative ideas to create value driven business plans, business cases.
- Exceptional skills to create a step by step Action Guide for IT Business Analysis.
- Have cultivated refined talent in requirements: gathering, analyzing, identification, and validation.
- Can simplify complex business difficulties into solutions towards value creation.
- Have refined skills to create Business, Functional Non Functional Requirement Documents.
- Advanced skills in creating templates, use cases, flow-charts, activity, sequence state chart diagrams.
- Advanced in Software Development Life Cycle methodologies: Waterfall, Agile, Scrum Rational Unified Process, Spiral, Prototype, and Joint Application Rapid Application Development.
- Have complete knowledge of Software Testing Life Cycle: preparing tests, plans, scenarios, case designs, Requirements, Traceability Matrix, and manual tastings.
- Working skills of SQL, Oracle 11g, Teradata, XML File, MS Access.
- Have extensive knowledge of Healthcare industry: domain knowledge terminologies, government regulations rules: 2008-NPI Mandate, 4010-5010 HIPPA conversion, healthcare reform-2009, ICD9-ICD10, claim process and procedures.
- MS Office Suit Apps: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Outlook
- Networking Apps: Active Directory, Windows, Citrix and Novell LAN/WAN/Routers, Witches, DHCP, DNS, TCP/IP, HTTP, FTP, Firewalls
- Project Management Apps: Microsoft Project, Lighthouse, Springloops, CreativePro, Jumpchart, Basecamp Trac Project 16bugs, JIRA Quality Center
- Business Analysis Apps: UML, Visio, Enterprise Architect
- Database Apps: MS Access SQL server, XML File, Oracle 11g, Teradata
- Web Development Apps: HTML5, WebMatrix 2, Edge Inspect, Yeoman, Gridset, Sublime Text, Photon, PhoneGap
- Graphic Apps: Adobe Photoshop, Superpaint
Lead Business Analyst at International Money Exchange,
Project Description: This project's prime focus is in Asset Management, Configuration Management, Financial Transaction Warehouse, Order Management System Application, also co-related with multiple projects in Order Management and Revenue Recognition. My main responsibilities include all functional aspects of the implementation - participation of product roadmap, product features, product traceability and User Acceptance Testing, understanding the business requirements interaction correctly with users and development team inclusively requirements gathering, analyzing, validation, documenting.
- As a Lead Analyst overall and an SME in particular on the order management system application, I am working through all phases of the project as a functional and implementation expert for the Order Management Application. I involve in both functional process discussions and technical designs and reviews. Responsibilities such as requirements gathering, process redesign, optimization and implementation of business best practices in banking and finance industry.
- Performing Asset Management, Configuration Management, Requirements Gathering and Analysis, interviewed the Subject Matter Experts, and ensured that all key contributors and all key stakeholders were motivated to complete assigned tasks on time effectively and efficiently.
- Responsible for ensuring all clients are invoiced within set guidelines.
- Debiting clients and posting the relevant accounting entries.
- Acts as key contact for the Client service groups to resolve fee billing queries.
- Preparation and posting of monthly accruals.
- Compiling a monthly trend report.
- Working skills of SQL, Oracle 11g, Teradata, XML, and Microsoft Access.
- Preparation of month end processes, including reconciliations to the Balance Sheet.
- Calculation and reconciliations of the Transfer pricing process.
- Provides input and support to the fee billing team.
- Emphasis on continuous enhancement of processes, controls and documentation.
- Performed Gap Analysis to identify the deficiencies of the current system and to identify the requirements for the proposed system.
- Managed all the Requirements: Business, System requirements, performed requirements analysis along with the creation of Use Case Scenarios. Modeling of the business and application using Rational Unified Processing and Unified Modeling Language.
- Have an experience in Web trends, IT technology.
- Responsible for Documentation in each phase of RUP Methodology, Risk Assessment, and Validation Verification process.
- Facilitated Joint Application Development Sessions and Rapid Application Development for communicating and managing expectations effectively and efficiently.
- Managed the approved changes when and as they occur by regulating the flow of requested changes.
- Working with the development team to make sure that they understood the user requirements and the on-going system development meets those already agreed user requirements.
- Worked with the Project Manager on various Project Management activities like keeping track of Project Status, Deadlines and Compliance Issues and the security of important information.
- Responsible for providing the User Acceptance Testing for short duration projects.
- Acting as a key liaison between business departments, related shareholders and the IT team.
- Created the As-is model of the system, performed complete Gap analysis to identify problems in the existing system, evaluated risks and provided recommendations for to-be model.
- Performed Data Auditing for online security standards compliance.
- Worked with the testing team to analyze the test results of the application.
- Participated in User Acceptance Testing.
- Worked on Data analysis and Database management.
- Worked with the project manager for planning and organizing the project activities, and in communicating with other business center mangers and stakeholders of the project.
- Worked independently with minimum supervision as part of a dynamic IT team.
- Provided regular verbal and written status reports to IT management business community published meeting minutes and maintained project plans.