Highly self motivated IT professional with ten years of experience as a business system analyst. Demonstrate success in managing projects and customer support. Goal oriented and wiling to rollup sleeves to achieve the goal. Have been part of several large projects.
Senior ERP System Analyst
- Provided both functional and technical expertise during blueprinting phase for of order management and special services to ensure all requirements are captured as well as reviewing and approving all order to cash functional designs as proposed by implementation partners.
- Worked with all levels of business to identify new gaps and to define either a new business or technical process.
- Defined, documented and developed SQL procedure for sales order conversion for both US and EU organization with a 98% conversion rate.
- Responsible for defining and implementing the external sales order interface for company B2B, Sales Force Automation, and eCommerce, which comprise of 70% of company total volume orders.
- Wrote MD-50s (functional documents) for several interfaces between legacy applications and ERP.
- Asked in mid project to do gap analysis and drive solution for eCommerce track to meet the go-live date.
- Lead implementation consultants on integrating EBS to the company's proprietary cresting and logo application using Advance Queue (AQ).
- Responsible for documenting and coordinating internal IT team to make changes to several proprietary applications for compatibility with Oracle EBS
- During acquisition of Adam’s Golf, was sent to assess their order management process to determine how they would align to the HQ global process.
- Defined go-live strategy and process for interfaces and sales order conversions.
- Involved in testing and approval of new interfaces developed by implementation developers.
- Part of the go-live triage team to ensure tickets are routed and prioritized to the correct support team.
- Lead daily O2C scrum with both business and technical team members to ensure top priorities are accurately captured.
- Working with CybersSource, took over the upgrade and implementation of Secure Acceptance (SA) page for credit card processing.
- Schedule regular meetings with various departments to help them with the transition after go-live.
- Worked with Business Intelligence team to create reporting for potential problem areas to provide better visibility.
- Wrote test/UAT test cases and lead/train business and IT through test cycles
- Continue to provide support for legacy apps along with Oracle EBS support.
Business Systems Analyst
- Took ownership of the company apparel cresting and logo ball application. Managed all SDLC process and established a release process. Stabilized cresting application and implemented new functionality to reduce number of steps to release an order.
- Meet with all business brands to identify business needs/pain points and provide solutions as the subject matter expert.
- Initiated weekly report to business managers on status of projects and outstanding issues.
- Lead and support project team through a project life cycle.
- On Lean project team to review tour apparel process on how to reduce lead times.
- Managed offshore and onsite developers workload and prioritized project developments
- Initiated and gather IT resources to resolve major incidents for Tier 1 applications
- Primary escalation contact for any support issues for US, Canada and Europe
- Trained and managed external contracts that helped with day to day support
- Worked with eCommerce team in integrating ERP with Hybris and Demandware
- Worked with IT Director in major upgrade of both hardware and software version for our ERP system
- In acquisition of TMaxGear, was on the project team to integrate the company and lead on sales order conversion effort.
- In acquisition of Ashworth, responsible for setup and configuration of order management application for integration of the new brand.
- Won global department IT award: nominated by peers and voted by mangers
Consultant SharePoint Developer
- Gather user requirements for SharePoint implementation
- Setup and install Windows SharePoint Services 3.0
- Create documentation using SDLC methodology
- Create schedule agent to pull data from SQL server using VB.Net
- Provide user training and support
Business Systems Analyst
- Admin, support, and development of the company ERP.
- Blueprinted and presented to business units on supply chain process for Oracle 11i implementation
- Modify and develop Cognos reporting for finance department
- Implement, train, and support the company’s new expense system, ADP
- Took over responsibility of SharePoint admin, maintenance and development
- Developed SharePoint webparts to provide dashboard view of multiple project sites
- Gather requirements and developed process to archive blocked emails and application for user to review and retrieve rejected emails.
Business Systems Analyst
- Provide various internal software applications testing and troubleshooting and documentation.
- The liaison between the end user and consultant/IT department to remedy problems.
- Assist the department with researching information for e-Procurement projects
- Documenting and updating e-Procurement processes & procedures
- Provide e-Procurement application vendor and user support
- Handles various administrative support activities including special projects as needed.
- Automated the Procurement Department reporting by creating Microsoft Excel macros that pulled data from SQL database. Users no longer need to request IT to generate reports.