I am accomplished, results oriented Senior IT and Professional Services Manager with a progressive ten year track record in mid to large scale technology and personnel leadership, Project Management, IT strategy and P& L responsibility. As a business savvy professional with expertise in all facets of organizational management in addition to consulting services, presales, customer support, training and education I have a proven ability to lead and motivate teams focused on maximizing productivity. Adept at synthesizing IT technologies, processes, procedures and project management issues for communication and presentation to a wide range of corporate and end user audiences.
Specialties: Technical Account Management, Sales & Social Engineering, Mission Critical Systems architecture and support, Development and Delivery of Managed Services, Product Development, Product Evangelism, Security Consulting, Project Management and Sr. IT Executive.Experience
Confidential, Pennsauken, NJ
Manager of Information Systems
- Manage Help Desk and Technical Support Staff
- Management and operational support for the entire IT Infrastructure Environment. (Two Data Centers)
- Manage the operational availability of the production network, servers, SAN(s) and data backup platforms and address/resolve any reported issues in a timely fashion.
- Manage relationships with all vendors critical to the availability and performance of the IT Infrastructure Environment
- Manage the information security platforms products and vendor services and address/resolve reported issues.
- Manage Microsoft Active Directory Architecture Design, SCCM Product(s), Windows Server Platforms, Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft Office Technologies and Windows Desktop Operating Systems.
- Manage Company ERP Platform (Microsoft Dynamics NAV)
- Manage VMware ESX/ESXi and vSphere (3.5 to 5.5) Product Architectures.
- Manage the Barracuda Hardware appliances, Dell PowerEdge Server and EqualLogic SAN Hardware & Product Lines (DELL)
- Perfect my ability to work well independently and in a team environment, handle multiple tasks simultaneously and adapt to changing priorities.
Confidential, Pennsauken, NJ
IT Security Administrator
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV, Support Supervisor
- Provide monitoring and operational support for the IT Infrastructure Environment
- Monitor the operational availability of the production network, servers, SAN(s) and data backup platforms and address/resolve any reported issues in a timely fashion
- Develop relationships with " core" vendors critical to the availability and performance of the IT Infrastructure Environment
- Monitor the information security platforms, products and vendor services and address/resolve reported issues
- Work with Microsoft Active Directory Architecture Design, SCCM Product(s), Windows Server Platforms, Microsoft ERP Platforms, Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft Office Technologies and Windows Desktop Operating Systems
- Design, Monitor, and Manage VMware ESX/ESXi and vSphere Product Architectures
- Install and Monitor the Barracuda Hardware appliances, Dell PowerEdge Server and EqualLogic SAN Hardware & Product Lines
- Experience with Citrix XenApp Presentation Server Products and remote connectivity.
- Experience with EMC (Veritas) Networker & Symantec BackupExec Products.
Confidential, Cherry Hill, NJ
- Onsite Support Technician, Sever Support, VOIP Deployment, Desktop Support, Computer Security Administrator, Web Developer
- Design and implement all technology systems at company' s regional operating centers.
- Train sales staff on use of new & existing software & hardware. Developed recruitment automation system that increased telemarketing department productivity and allowed 150% staffing increase.
Confidential, Medford, NJSystems Analyst & Technology Guru
- Small and Medium Business Systems Analyst
- Network & Server Management Team Lead
- Web Designer and Group Manager
- Promoted from Repair & Maintenance position in December of 2004
- Implantation, Setup & Design of Windows Server systems for all Departments
- Served as liaison between systems end users and technical support groups
- Field Staff end User Training
- Built & Configure Servers (OSX, LINUX, Windows Server NT, 2003, Exchange 5.5 to 2007