- 7+ Years of experience in Information Technology with 4 years of experience in Salesforce Development and Administration.
- Worked with Data loader for loading the attachments into salesforce.com, related to objects like Accounts, Contacts, Opportunities, and Activities.
- Implementation & Integration experience on Salesforce.com using Apex Language Web Services, Visual Force Pages, Components, Tabs, Custom Objects, S-Controls, Reports, Analytic Snapshots and Dashboards.
- Experience in Customization, Administration, Configuration, Implementation and Support of Salesforce CRM and Salesforce SFA applications based on Apex Language and leveraging Force.com
- Experience in working in Agile, Scrum and Waterfall development environments.
- Proficiency in SFDC Administrative tasks like creating Profiles, Roles, Users, Page Layouts, Email Services, Validation rules, Approvals, Workflows, Reports, Dashboards, Tasks and actions.
- Hands on experience in implementing security and sharing rules at object, field, and record level for different users at different levels of organization and created various profiles and configured the permissions based on the organizational hierarchy.
- Experience working with Force.com IDE, Apex Data Loader, and Force.com Explorer and Salesforce.com Sandbox environments.
- Experience in building and deploying Reactive Service Pipelines using Scala, Heroku and Play Framework.
- Working knowledge of salesforce.com standard objects like Accounts, Contacts, opportunities, Products, Price books, Contracts, Cases, Leads, Campaigns, Reports and Dashboards.
- Extensive work experience using Force.com Web services API for implementing web services in the application for access to data from different users.
- Experience in working with Eclipse IDE with Force.com Plug-in environment for writing Business logic in Apex.
- Created new user accounts and configure Salesforce.com to fit security needs at the user and organization levels
- Expert in implementing security and sharing rules at object, field, and record level for different users at different levels of organization.
- Lead Conversion process, email-to-case, web-to-lead implementations
DATABASE: Oracle 10g/9i, MS SQLServer 2005/2000, UDB DB2,MySQL, MS Access 2007/2000
PLATFORM: Apex Language, Apex Classes, Apex Triggers, SOQL, SOSL, Visual Force (Pages, Components & Controllers), S-Controls, ServiceMax, Apex Web Services, AJAX, Workflow & Approvals, Dashboards, Reports, Analytic Snapshots, Custom Objects, Force.com Eclipse IDE Plug-in
Salesforce Technologies: Salesforce force.com, Apex Language, Apex Classes/Triggers, SOQL, SOSL, Visual force Pages/Controllers, S – Controls, Workflow, Approvals, Dashboards, Reports.
Salesforce Tools: Data Loader, Eclipse, Force.com Excel Connector, Various platforms.
Operating System: Windows NT/2000/XP Pro/Vista, Windows Server 2000/2003/2008 , IBM-AIXPROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
Confidential , Lebanon, NH
- Gathered requirements for the Opportunity Design Win business process.
- Developed several Apex Triggers, Classes and Apex API based – Java classes during the project lifecycle.
- Administrated and monitored the company’s Salesforce CRM application.
- Created Roles, Profiles, Access Settings, Workflow Rules, Validations, creation and modification of fields and page layouts.
- Worked on Email to case Functionality.
- Worked on Salesforce.com Customer Portal to provide an online support channel for Tripwire customers—allowing them to resolve their inquiries without contacting a customer service representative.
- Created Triggers on three different frames Case Comments, Attachments, Email messages and integrated them into a single frame-Custom Related list where the content was chronologically ordered.
- Experienced of transform the customer experience and build great customer connections with Service Cloud. From the contact center to self-service communities, social media and beyond, changing the game in customer service through Service Cloud.
- Interacted as a liaison between Users and different teams involved in the application development for better understanding of the business and IT processes.
- Excellent experience in integrating a third-party application with Salesforce Chatter via Web Services.
- Experienced and tested the integration with Developer Edition Account, which requires Security token appended with password while connecting.
- Worked extensively on Test Director to track Project status, monitor workload and detect issues including defect submissions and enhancement requests
- Developed prototypes, prepared the test data and checked for the feasibility of the system
- Developed case diagrams, business flow diagrams, activity diagrams
- Prepared the training materials and trained the end users. Tested security privileges of the application for individual users as well as group access
- Involved in walkthroughs and meetings with customers and development team to discuss related issues. Trained and mentored junior team members. Prepared project reports for management and others
- Deployed solutions that support customer business processes and requirements using Salesforce.com applications.
- Involved in development of Time-based Workflow Rules, Validation Rules, and other customizations with Salesforce.com
- Assigned workflows for Lead conversion, transfers, merging duplicates, managing web-to-lead to track responses to online campaigns.
- Used the sandbox for testing and migrated the code to the deployment instance after testing.
- Customized dashboards to provide daily forecasts and track opportunities, deal registrations and customer engagement.
- Migrated data from MS Excel / CSV files to SFDC using Data Loader.
- Managed projects in the Agile Development Environment.
- Generated SOQL, SOSL Queries for maintenance of multiple objects.
- Built web applications in Play Framework using Scala.
- Build the organization’s role hierarchy by adding the Roles as per the organization structure and created custom profiles to satisfy the organization’s hierarchy.
- Interact with individuals from the business and IT teams to capture and refine the requirements for the project, document solution design, and provide project management support as necessary to ensure projects are delivered on time and within budget.
- Designed custom components, used them in Visual Force pages along with AJAX for partial page refresh.
Skills: Salesforce.com, Eclipse IDE, Data Loader, Apex Explorer, Apex, Visual Force, SOQL, SOSL
Confidential , Corning, NY
- Developing Apex Triggers, Apex Classes and Test Methods and maintaining roles, profiles and user accounts.
- Developing Complex Apex Batch Jobs and changes to the existing Jobs for better Performance.
- Developed Visual Force Pages for certifying the User data available for scrubbing.
- Interacted with various Business users for requirements gathering.
- Developed various Custom Objects, Tabs, validation rules, formula fields.
- Developed custom Business logic using Apex Classes, Visual force pages. Used Visual force components like Page Block, Command Buttons, Action support, Action Function.
- Implemented custom Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) for Visual force pages.
- Worked with SOQL, SOSL queries with Governor Limitations to store and download the data from Salesforce.com platform database.
- Created requirement specific Web UIs using Scala and Vaadin.
- Created relationships among objects using Lookup and Master-detail relationships.
- Created various Profiles, Roles, Page Layouts, and Record Types and configured the Permissions based on the Organization hierarchy requirements.
- Designed and deployed Custom tabs, validation rules, Approval Processes and Auto-Response for automating business logic.
- Created workflow rules and defined related tasks, email alerts, and field updates.
- Developed several Custom Reports & Dashboards which are used by Business user and Managers.
- Worked as onsite and offshore support for the client
- Written Apex Test classes to Unit test Apex classes before moving to Production.
- Created and maintained the documentation for Design, Migration and Integration.
- Good experience in deploying applications from Sandbox to Production.
- Manages project in the Scrum Development Environment.
- Designed various web pages in visual force for capturing various customers.
- Designed and developed apex classes, extensions and apex triggers for various functional needs in the applications.
- Migrated data from EXCEL/CSV files to SFDC using data loader.
Confidential , Hoboken,NJ
- Interacted with various business user groups for gathering the requirements for Salesforce implementation and documented the Business and Software Requirements.
- Performed detailed analysis of business and technical requirements and designed the solution by customizing various standard objects of SalesForce.com (SFDC) and using other Platform based technologies like Visualforce, Force.com API, and Web Services.
- Created various profiles and configured the permissions based on the organizational hierarchy requirements.
- Customized tabs for among different business users group and Business centers.
- Developed Apex Classes & Triggers for different requirements and customizations.
- Developed various Custom Reports and deployed them for different business user levels.
- Developed Scala based systems for capturing, downloading and viewing entire HTTP requests/response cycles from production systems.
- Customized tab worked with various standard objects like Reports, Dashboards, Campaigns, Cases and Solutions.
- Designed various types Email templates for auto response to customers and set outbound messages
- Designed, Implemented and deployed the Custom objects, Page layouts, Custom tabs, Components to suit to the needs of the application.
- Developed workflow rules for various tasks and Email alerts as per the requirement.
- Developed Approval process for the application by implementing custom formulas in different stages of approval.
- Experienced and have good knowledge about all the core BA skills-documentation, eliciting and revising requirements,
- Excellent have strong knowledge of Outlook and how it integrates with Salesforce.
- Hands on experience in working in a Waterfall Development Environment.
- Excellent strong communications and written skills.
- Have good knowledge and understanding of campaign management
- Experienced in BA with Salesforce implementations from Insurance and financial services. Implemented Case Management Automation to track and solved Customer’s Issues.
- Implemented Email-to-Case, Web-to-Case to enter generated cases to Case Object.
- Performed the role of support engineer for the internal users and helped them in getting used to the application, generated reports and save them for the further access to the users.
- Well versed in cloud technology and on premise infrastructure integration for Salesforce.com using Force.com platform, XML and third party packages.
- Supported the data migration activities for migration the data from various business sources with the support of Salesforce.com.
- Administrated the company’s Salesforce.com CRM Application.
Confidential , Philadelphia, PA
Salesforce Business Systems Analyst
- Developed Apex triggers, Apex classes and test methods.
- Developed Salesforce.com ETL processes using Cast Iron, Informatica, Java and Salesforce Web Services Java API.
- Developed Salesforce.com approval workflow for Account, Rate Change, Order and Price objects
- Developed Salesforce.com S-controls using flex builder and Action Script for new account provisioning custom workflow.
- Wrote various queries in generating reports using combination of custom objects and standard objects.
- Used Data Loader for Data Management in force.com platform.
- Perform administration tasks as needed, managing custom fields, integration and data cleanup.
- Involved in security levels and privileges by customizing Salesforce.com Profiles and Roles.
- Integrated Salesforce.com with external systems using Salesforce Partner Web Services for approval and custom workflow solution.
- Developed Salesforce.com site and customer portal for various organizational units and partners.
- Developed custom Apex triggers for approval and custom workflow solution.
- Migrated Accounts, Leads, Contacts, Opportunities and sales data from external systems into Salesforce.com.
- Hands on experience working in Agile Development Environment.
- Developed Salesforce.com triggers for custom objects as part of workflow rules.
- Developed Web UIs using Scala and Heroku.
Environment: Force.com, Apex, Data Loader, Import Wizard, Informatics, Eclipse IDE, Controllers, Visual Force Pages, XML, Triggers, Security Controls, Scala and Heroku.Confidential
- Involved in all the phases of SDLC including Requirements Collection, Design & Analysis of the Customer Specifications, Development and Customization of the Application.
- Responsible for Coding using JSP, Java Servlets, Struts and XML
- Implemented Model View Control (MVC) architecture using Struts Framework
- Responsible in writing Data Access codes using JDBC and Oracle database as backend as Model
- Responsible writing JSPs, Data Beans
- Responsible for Testing - unit testing & integration testing using JUNIT
- Used Ant tool to build and deploy application on Tomcat Server.
- Writing procedures and Packages for Report Generation using Oracle as Database.
- Writing code for printing of Report pages in HTML format and Microsoft Excel files.