Proactive, results oriented professional is seeking a challenging long term opportunity. Superior analytical, technical, soft skills and problem solving skills allows for clear communications with the business and technical teams. Functioned as Scrum Master, the team enhanced an installation of SalesForce at Vantiv. At Garretson Resource Group, wrote requirements for the Claims Administration. At US Bank as a Senior Business System Analyst, became Smart Matter Expert for Treasure Management functionality. Senior Business Analyst that prepared testable requirements at LexisNexis. As the Quality Project Manager, work on the Rainbow Project at Confidential . Performed Technical Account Manager for 3Com at Confidential
Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) experience includes Analysis (requirements and design, development, testing, release and maintenance. Possess eight years of Business Analysis, ten years of development and two years of Quality Assurance experience. Two years of experience as Scrum Master gained in different Agile environments. Two years as Project Management experience gained by balancing Scope, Time and Cost without compromising Quality. Build team relationships and facilitate the accomplishment of team goals. Resolve technical and business problems quickly and wisely.
Ecommerce experience gained for corporate and commercial secure business transaction that transferred funds. Mobil Device Management (MDM) experience includes corporate banking functionality and commercial transactions. Data Warehouse experience gained designing a warranty - part replacement functionality.
Project Management experience included the Initiating, Planning, Execution and Closing of projects. Defined the
project scope, the amount of time and the resources needed to attain the project objectives. Change request caused adjustments. Monitored and the progress of the project. Project status was reported to stakeholders on a weekly basis.
As a Business Analyst, worked with the stakeholders to determine how their interests are best managed. Completed business process modeling to map and analyze how the business process actually works and may identify opportunities for process improvement. Business Analyst skills proven by producing accurate requirements that saves development time. Use JAD sessions to gain information from the business line. Write requirements that define exactly what data the computer system is to record, what processing will be applied to the data and how the user interface will work. Used Data modeling to document what data about the customer is stored, relationship between customer, product and suppliers. Write requirements are testable.
Senior Business AnalystResponsibilities:
- Scrum Master/Business Analyst for the Sales Force - Quoter application. Merchant Quoter and FI Quoter interface with SalesForce making products information available for sale by being added to quotes. Facilitated Agile ceremonial calls (Quarterly palling, daily stand up, backlog grooming, iteration planning, user story refinement, retrospect).
- Senior Business Analyst for the Human Resource project that implemented ADP for employee services. Researched to defined requirements for the all auxiliary applications and databases that received employee data. Completed workflow diagrams and defined business rules for the process of on-boarding employees.
- Senior Business Analyst for MobiMoney Application that sends alert when fraudulent or unwanted transactions to mobile devices. Software provided by a vendor.
Lead Business AnalystResponsibilities:
- Garretson Resource Group (GRG) is a neutral third-party provider of resolution / claim administrator services to parties who are settling personal injury compensation cases ranging. Three month contract was completed successfully.
- Wrote requirements for the new Claims Administration Application which processes claims for plaintiffs of lawsuits. JAD (Joint Application Design) session aided to ensure requirements met Business Line expectation. Defined business rules for case claimant information. Master data shared company wide.
Senior Business System AnalystResponsibilities:
- Provide solution for the US Bank Treasure Management business partners whose corporate customers used the SinglePoint application. SinglePoint provided customer reporting and allowed money transfer transactions. Single Point is a portal so data was extracted, transferred and loaded (ETL).
- Subject Matter Expert (SME) for Mobile Banking, Entitlements, Investment, Wire Transfers, ACH Transfers, Cash Forecasting, and Account Reconciliation. Used UML to diagram process and data flows for API design.
- Participated on calls to determine the feasibility of new functionality and enhancements.
- Mobile experience gained when SinglePoint functionality was made available on smart phones.
- Scrum Master/Business Analyst assisting in all area; User Stories writing, Acceptance Criteria generation and QA. Facilitated ceremonial calls including Daily Stand Up, Planning, Grooming and Retrospect. Received product owner approval of acceptance criteria and application after demo. Monitored iteration burn-down to ensure the team accomplished goals.
- High quality of work prompted Investments Business Line to defer all project work our team queue.
- Received managerial compliments on analytical skills.
- Completed data mapping that traced BAI Codes to US Bank transactions codes to new BTRS codes. Presented discrepancies to the business line.
Senior Business AnalystResponsibilities:
- Collaborated with the product team for Science and Technology Electronic Publishing Services.
- Complete detailed requirements for the new Application Market Place application that allowed for scientist and researchers to upload and share gadgets. Gadgets enabling additional functionality such as notepad associated to publications. Entitlements to gadgets were fee based or free.
Senior Business AnalystResponsibilities:
- Developed business requirements for the EyeNet Reporting application. Analyzed sales and inventory information from global point of sale locations. Technical experience allowed for the definition of common and unique reporting calculations. Report calculations were geographically specific, site specific (i.e. Perl Vision, Lens Crafters and Sun Glass Hut), brand specific (i.e. Ralph Lauren, Calvin Klein), product specific (i.e. child lenses, no-line bifocals) or accessories specific (i.e. antiglare, scratch resistant).
- Successfully complete an eight week contract.
Quality Project ManagerResponsibilities:
- Quality Project Manager for the Rainbow Project - Retail Project which consolidated web processing for all Citi retail brands. Made high profile decisions. Reported status to Stakeholder. The Rainbow application consolidated 863 retail card types to use 8 different web site for online processing.
- Changed testing procedures at Confidential . Assigned responsibility by function rather than by brand; creating Subject Matter Experts which improved the quality of the application.
- Organized and coordinated project activities across multiple teams and different geographic locations.
- Completed project work estimations, set mile stone delivery dates and managed 4 on-shore leads and 29 off-shore testers. Completed scoping estimations
- Quality effort produced 8125 test scripts which resulted in 820 automation test scripts. To validate customer branding, test scripts were executed on 17 URLs. Managed and evaluated risk for 583 Change Requests.
Technical Account ManagerResponsibilities:
- Managed the 3Com Web Project. The Contact/Warranty Web Service provided product tracking of replacement parts for contracted global customers meeting Service Level Agreements. Contract and warranty dates warehouse were used to forecast inventory requirements for hubs and warehouses located in the US and the European Union. Reported service status to 3Com CEO daily.
- Received two recognitions for superior customer service. When I resigned I was offered a retention bonus to stay. Soap messaging used for European transactions. Processes were developed in TIBCO Business Suite using PL/SQL Stored Procedures.
As a Developer:Responsibilities:
- As a Project Manager at the Ford Motor Company, developed functional requirements and designed specifications to process special orders which included a sorted linked-list data structure that allowed for one-to-many relationships of X-Y coordinates for the Buss Frame Piercing. Requesting duplicate X or Y coordinates was costly when sent to the CNC application.
- Participated in a feasibility study for a Manufacturing Application where parts were planned after checking inventory, machine availability, machine set-up time and machining time. Received two General Electric performance recognitions.
- At GE, developed a Product Replacement Application that produced replacement alerts and maintenance warnings for every jet engine part, including screws and washers. Designed an application that generated manuals consisting of thousands parts/serial numbers with a data hierarchy for engine location.
- At RCA, designed and developed an Attendance Application that tracked employee attendance for the three shifts.
- At the Franklin County Mental Health Board, designed and developed a Demographic Application which checked Medicare and Medicaid applicability using collected claimant information.
- At the Landmark Company, developed a Grain Management Application which calculated numbers like grain volumes in towers considering factors like evaporation.
- At Borden Chemical designed and developed an Inventory Reporting Application\ for multiple sites.
- At Allen County Data Processing, managed the daily activity of the Account Payable and General Ledger applications.
Work, process and data flow diagrams completed using Unified Modeling Language (UML). Have experience using SQL, Visio, Rally, Share Point, HP Quality Center and IBM Rational .