- Oracle Database
- SQL Certified Expert
- Report Writer/Developer
- Advanced MS Access/Excel
- Technical Liaison
- User Acceptance Testing
- Data Analysis
Confidential - Houston, TX Mar 08 - Present Business Analyst During my tenure with Litton, I reported to the Vice President. As our group excelled, my responsibilities grew from data reporting for 1 department to data reporting and technical liaison for 5 departments.
- Acted as the lead technical liaison between assistant vice presidents and IT during requirements gathering, development, UAT, and production phases for Valuations, Property Preservation, Hazard Claims, Bankruptcy and Bankruptcy- Loss Mitigation departments.
- Worked with Oracle developers during user acceptance testing to correct logic errors in stored procedures for automated processes.
- Maintained library of queries for data analysis, production, internal audits and compliance reporting such as FDIC, SOX (Sarbanes-Oxley), and US Treasury HAMP (Home Affordable Modification Program).
- Reviewed and overhauled reporting and automated processes of newly acquired departments to meet production and compliance standards.
- Mentored and assisted in training other business analysts by providing technical assistance and reviewing their reports for duplicate records and inconsistent data.
- Managed the automation of reports from Access to Excel data export for 40-200 daily emails.
- Overhaul the reports of newly acquired departments.
Confidential - Houston, TX Apr 03 - Sep 07 Reporting Analyst/Loan Coordinator While at Aegis, the company expanded from $800 million in loans per month to $2 billion, my team of 4 was able to increase efficiency and productivity 100% by creating reporting and systems for manual processes.
- Created ad-hoc MS Access reports for loan pools allocated for to investors for purchase.
- Improved production by automating labeling of loans with the database to eliminate manual writing.
Confidential - Houston, TX Nov 01 - Jul 02 Mobile Internet Associate (Contract Job) - Adecco Technical
- Promoted to point of contact after 60 days, based on my excellent work ethic, quick learning, and high success rate in problem solving.
- Assisted team leads with teams of 20-30 associates on technical issues and taking supervisor calls.
Confidential - Houston, TX Aug 00 - Nov 01 DSL Help Desk Technician At Convergys, I provided help desk support for DSL customer self-installation for SBC Communications.
- Promoted to transition team lead after 90 days by team managers based on excellent technical knowledge, troubleshooting skills, communication and work ethic.
- Acted in a leadership role for new classes of 15-20 technicians for the initial transition from class to the floor by assisting with technical issues and taking supervisor calls.
EDUCATION Biology Program