Confidential, Irving, TX
- Creating, maintaining, and enhancing Confidential boards to manage overall project and developer workloads.
- Working with Product Owner, Scrum Master, and technical team leads to facilitate the production of daily and weekly status and progress reports.
- Configuring workflows, field screens , permission , and notification schemes.
- Managing projects, issues, fields and screens including schemes.
- Participating in the prioritizing product backlog to ensure readiness for iteration planning, and release management coordinating sessions.
- Creating interactive wireframes using Balsmiq mockups for new user interfaces.
- Collaborating with business groups to create interactive, functional user experiences.
- Researching and understanding user behavior within existing applications, identifying problem areas, and designing solutions to the issues.
Confidential, Famers Branch,
Sales Operations Business Analyst
- Assisted Sales Analyst with CRM system, Sales Operations projects, and performed other special projects assigned to support the Brand Sales Organization.
- Mined, queried, and analyzed sales data to extract, recognize, visualize, isolate data trends and report issues, opportunities and alternative solutions.
- Worked closely with Brand and Product Marketing teams to develop sales analysis reports, tracking studies, dash boards, and other sales performance related reports.
Confidential, Irving, TX
- Performing business analysis planning, including identification of appropriate stakeholders and information needs, prioritization of tasks based on business value, verification that all requirements support delivery of business value and objectives, and assessment of impact on all primary and secondary systems.
- Developing integrated marketing plan and initiatives to acquire and retain customers through the effective use of software and technology solutions
Confidential , Irving, TX
Senior Business Analyst
- Conducted cross - channel marketing (e.g. DRTV, Web, Direct Mail) and campaign performance analysis (e.g. allocation of market spend, channel performance, etc.) to prepare visual scorecard reports for major telecom provider weekly performance meetings.
- Constructed and deployed data integrity and process control audits to avoid report generation risk.
Confidential , Little Rock, AR
Senior Analytical Analyst
- Worked closely with client’s database team to determine appropriate segmentation and list-pull requirements for construction of consumer acquisition online marketing strategies and direct mail campaigns.
- Prepared and implemented logistic models using zip code level data identify high performance households to generate direct mail prospect list for clients across multiple industries.
Confidential , Memphis, TN
Senior Marketing Specialist, Pricing Implementation & Administration
- Solicited information regarding operational processes through interviews, document analysis, case scenarios, business process descriptions, task and workflow analysis, business analysis
- Analyzed, designed, developed, and manage the implementation of contract processing processes and applications using new and existing technologies that saved over $100M in forecasted revenue retention savings.
- Reduced contract processing turnaround time by 2 days by translating user requirements into functional specifications for the development and implementation of an automated workflow management database.
Confidential , Addison, TX
Marketing Manager, Residential Products
- Prepared rebranding and repositioning strategies for a portfolio of private label brands distributed through 60 company owned retail showrooms that generated more than a $160M in revenue for the division.
- Recruited simi-luxury and luxury home builders in select regional markets to participate in the lunch of branded glazed door style products
- Sales of the new glazed door style product achieved sales of $12 million within 10 months of market launch.
- Instrumental in securing private label contract with national home improvement retailer to offer limited number of glazed cabinetry styles and colors.
- Plan and execute the go-to-market strategy including which markets to sell, pricing, positioning, and messaging for this product portfolio.
Product Marketing Manager
- Lead web products and service development programs from inception through final implementation utilizing Agile and Scrum principles as the project methodology framework.
- Planned and conducted project kickoff meetings, defining project scope, facilitating technical/operational requirements identification, developing detailed project plans, project anticipated savings, and establishment of governance framework for the management of on-going project activities
- Lead a team of 11 technical analysts in gathering user requirements, crafting user stories, developing wire frame prototypes, and prioritizing feature enhancement backlog.
- Collaborated with Product Owners, Business Analysts, and Development Managers to plan releases and manage feature backlog.
- Identified and removed impediments or obstacles that prevented the delivery team from attaining iteration goals.
- Documented, tracked, and resolved project issues where possible prior to escalating to higher management when needed.