- More than 8 years of experience in Information System Development and Implementation, including 3 years of SAP Data Warehouse and Business Intelligence in Business Objects Environment.
- Extensive experience in gathering requirements, analyzing system and user needs to meet the needs of the organization.
- Experience using BI tools Business Objects XI R2, XI 3.X including developing WEBi reporting and Xcelsius dashboards.
- Excellent experience in Design, Development, Support and Operational activities of a Business Objects DWH environment.
- Strong knowledge of database technologies and data warehouse methodologies including data warehouse design and development.
- In depth Knowledge of data modeling, ETL and Integration Technologies
- Good analytical, organization and communication skills.
- Good understanding of SQL, database objects and query.
- Unites States Citizen.
SKILLSExperienced Business Intelligence, Data Warehouse professional with excellent analytical and collaboration skills.
Confidential, Business Analyst, Houston, TX
- Interacted with business users and Subject Matter Experts to gather information to identify and develop business requirements and transform it into technical requirements.
- Identified source systems, connectivity, tables and fields, ensure data suitability for mapping.
- Lead joint workshops for all the stake holders for projects.
- Created and modified Webi reports and Dashboards for different business units.
- Created various business requirement documents related to Utility business.
- Tested the data integrity and gap analysis among various sources and targets.
- Supported and maintained universes built in the current Development and Production environments.
Confidential, Business Report Analyst, Fort Wayne, IN
- Interacted with business users and business analysts to gather information to identify and develop business requirements and transform it into technical requirements.
- Created/Modified Crystal Reports.
- Maintain/modified most of the Financial reports and some Sales and Distribution too.
- Created Slice and Dice, Drill down and Cross Tab reports and used the formatting options like cross tab representation, section breaks, data sort options.
- Supported and maintained universes built in the current Dev and Production environments
- Conducted training for End - users and developed business process documentation.
Confidential, Business Intelligence BO Analyst, Houston, TX
- Project coordination ensuring activities planning, tracking and closure.
- Reviewed business details of application enhancement requests
- Facilitated requirements gathering, creating use case scenarios using workshops
- Led design sessions with IT and business stakeholders
- Documented Data Mapping rules that involves data element mappings between back-end database and front-end user interface
- Designed Prototypes & User Training Manuals
- Captured database structures & relationships through Erwin Model
- Participated in Technical Review, Database Reviews, Architecture & Redesign
- Captured project tasks statuses that impact project schedules
- Identified Defects and tracked the fixed defects through a Defect Log
- Facilitated and Performed User Acceptance Testing
- Project delivery model adhered to Scrum methodology.
- Created Unit Test Plan and Scripts.
- Provided end-user training and knowledge transfer on all aspects on the implementation process
Confidential, Business Intelligence BOBJ Analyst, NY
- Involved in analyzing, documenting business requirements, functional requirements for developing universes and reports.
- Defined project requirements, developed application model.
- Translated business requirements into technical requirements document
- Collaborated with application development leader to define architecture, data specifications, technical recommendations and project schedule
- Led meetings, negotiated timelines and facilitated team communication
- Analyzed training needs, interviewed Subject Matter Experts, authored training scripts, developed and performed acceptance testing
- Representing the back-end stored procedures through schematic diagrams
- Involved in generation and execution of migration test scripts to migrate entire customer database from Oracle to SQL * Server
- Responsible for preparing User Acceptance Test plans.
Confidential, Business Intelligence Analyst, CA
- Involved in gathering and analyzing the business requirements with team.
- Designed and developed Universes for report generation by using Designer.
- Developed canned and ad hoc reports using web intelligence and publish them to Enterprise.
- Testing reports before posting them to the repository.
- Created aggregate tables and used aggregate awareness functions in design for report performance.
- Universe tuning by creating join, contexts and aliases for resolving loops and checked the integrity of the Universes using Business Objects Designer.
- Used calculations, variables, breaks, sorting, alerts and drill down/up functionality for creating master detail reports related to the company marketing, sales, accounting and financial planning design and implement of reports.
- Involved in interacting with end-users.
- Performing Unit Testing of the Reports.
- Worked extensively on tools, Analyzer and Web Analyzer, used Navigational attributes,conducted training for End-users and developed business process documentation.
Confidential, Business Intelligence Analyst, Dallas, TX
- As analyst worked on data modeling of Billing, Delivery and Order Management business processes.
- Defined and documented majority of user data and reporting requirements.
- Identified Sources objects, Volume of Data and retention requirements to map source system data.
- Defined, designed and configured Master Data Info Objects, ODS objects and Info providers.
- Identified the extractors on systems and defined Transfer structures on the source and target systems using tool.
- Analyzed business-reporting requirements that could be satisfied info cubes.
- Designed and developed for custom Info structures.
- Configured and enhanced transaction data sources for Billing, Delivery and Orders. Filled setup tables and installed business content Infosources.
- Provided support to business users on how to use the Analyzer and to interpret the contents of data.