Senior Systems Analyst / Project Manager with extensive experience analyzing business needs and developing information technology solutions for large organizations. Successful SDLC (Systems Development Life Cycle) experience in multiple business units in United States, Brazil, China and Europe. Experienced in several process and project development methodologies including: CMM, Waterfall, Spiral, Extreme Programming, and the Microsoft Solutions Framework.
- Developing and Leading Teams
- Project Management using PMI PMBOK
- Design vs. Build Evaluations
- Application Development using MS Visual Studio
- Systems Analysis & Architecture
- Requirements Gathering / Analysis / Prioritization
Information Technology Systems Analyst
- Developed and implemented IT architecture for migration of 100+ applications from Kodak to Confidential . Applications were migrated to mission critical data centers. Core platforms included: VMware, Windows Server, Sun Solaris, and SharePoint Wiki.
- IT Project manager for implementation of an externally hosted 3rd party SAAS Project Management tool for WW service organization.
- Managed the Confidential MSDN license pool across WW product development teams.
IT Systems Architect / Project Manager
- Built and led a 20 - person cross-functional virtual team from Kodak Rochester and Xiamen, China in the requirements gathering, analysis, design, implementation, testing, and support of IT systems used to manufacture ink tanks for Kodak consumer AiO inkjet printers (EasyShare 51xx series).
- Developed IT sub-systems for product identification, traceability, and quality measurement using Microsoft VB.NET, ASP.NET, C++, VB6 and SQL Server.
- Managed planning, budgeting, resourcing, requirements management, tool and database development, assembly line certification, and end-user training in Xiamen, China.
- Designed management dashboard for display of quality and manufacturing data.
Systems Analyst / Project Manager Inkjet Workbench
- Led 8-person team which implemented new testing functionality in an Excel-based tool suite used by Kodak’s Inkjet Systems Division commercialization teams.
- Negotiated resources, developed project plan, schedule, and budget.
- Led and participated in all project phases including: requirements gathering, data modeling, code development, beta testing, end user training, support and change control.
- Implementation used a CMM L2 compliant process with later phases including Online Analytical Processing (OLAP) and Data Mining via SQL Server Analysis Services.
Systems Analyst / Project Manager Unican Physical Security System Upgrade
- Led 15-person team in upgrade of IT system that controls research labs physical security.
- Developed all project documentation (plan, schedule, budget, resourcing, training).
- Led WebEx-based collaboration design sessions with consultants in Montreal & Chicago.
- Analyze/Design/Build/Test/Deployed a VB.NET WinForm application for admin system access.
- Per project requirements, customized SQL Server database tables and stored procedures.
Systems Architect / Project Manager
- Developed PDA-based software solution and inspection process for data collection and analysis of Health and Safety inspections of Kodak’s 1,500 research labs.
- Co-invented proprietary “KShip Transportation Thermal Modeler”, a VB6 software application that enabled logistics managers to analyze how best to distribute products world wide. Estimated 1999 cost savings exceeded $600K USD. This work was awarded a US patent in May/2002.
- Worked in individual contributor, researcher, group leader, and project leader roles, typically on 3 to 6 projects concurrently.
- IT Architect / lead systems engineer for Kodak’s Computer Aided Facilities Management System
Systems Analysis Processes & Tools: SEI CMM, Waterfall and Spiral development methodologies, Rational Requisite-Pro, Rational Robot (Regression Testing), DOORS, ITIL
Office / Collaboration / Analytic Tools: MS Office, Google Office, MS Project, NetMeeting, Dragon Naturally Speaking, WebEx, Skype, FrontPage, AutoCAD, SharePoint, JMP