- Systems Implementation
- Business Analysis
- Application Development
- EBS Analysis/Review
- Team Leadership
- Organizational Change
- Process Reengineering
- Oracle Financial Systems R12
- Application Testing
- Quality Assurance
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Technology Solutions Consulting Company that performs E - Business software implementation, business reengineering services, and technology analysis to help businesses manage resources, income, people, and expenses for clients in many different industries.
Hired to assist with project feasibility, project management, analysis, design, development, and implementation of the Oracle E-Business Solutions Release R12.1.2.
- Assist with the analysis, configuration, and design of the Oracle Financial modules (GL, AR, eBTax, IExpense),
- Performing Team Lead activities to assist the project manager with program and project direction.
- Working with Subject Matter Experts to configure the system, design functional procedures, and train staff to utilize the Oracle functionality.
- Assist technical developers prepare system design documents, map tables and field definitions, and test conversions and modifications
- Perform business process reengineering to streamline corporate functions in the finance area to achieve better system efficiency.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Worldwide IT Services and Consulting Company that performs E-Business software implementation, business reengineering services, outsourcing, environment hosting, and technology analysis to assist clients in many different industries increase ROI, migrate into emerging markets, implement global environments, and handle offshore capabilities.
Hired to assist with E-Business implementations using Oracle E-Business Suite R12, project management, business reengineering, analysis, design, training, and development.
- Performed a 9 week ERP package select process to assist the client with selecting a best-in-breed package to replace their current enterprise business system.
- Performed requirements gathering and functional area analysis to create the different sections for the RFP that would be sent to potential vendors
- Assisted with the development of prioritized requirements list in the areas of Record to Report, Procure to Pay, Fixed Assets, FP&A, Budgeting, and Cash Management.,
- Assisted with the development of the client’s RFP document that was used to gather software vendor responses for the package selection
- Developed the scoring templates that would be used to provide comparative analysis for responses from different software vendors.
- Facilitated workshops to create specified demonstration scenarios that could be used for software vendor presentations.
- Assisted with the design of multiple presentations to handle Vendor Scoring Approach, Scenario Demonstration Training, Future Road Map planning, and Project Summary Review
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Technology Solutions Consulting Company that performs E-Business software implementation, business reengineering services, and technology analysis to help businesses manage resources, income, people, and expenses for clients in many different industries.
Hired to assist with project feasibility, project management, analysis, design, development, and implementation of the Oracle E-Business Solutions Release 11i (R11.5.10) & R12.
- Assisted with the analysis and design of the Oracle Financial modules (GL, AP, AR, IPayments, Cash Management),
- Performed Conference Room Pilots with the Business Process Lead,
- Worked with Subject Matter Experts to configure the system, design functional procedures, and train staff to utilize the Oracle functionality.
- Developed system functionality workaround,
- Assisted technical developers prepare system design documents, map tables and field definitions, and test conversions and modifications
- Performed business process reengineering to streamline corporate functions in the finance area to achieve better system efficiency.
Confidential, Ft Lauderdale, FL
Technical professional placement firm working with corporate organizations to provide technical experience for available corporate opportunities.
Independent Oracle Help Desk Consultant
Hired to assist Bacardi USA with the development, maintenance, and management of the Oracle Application Help Desk environment for Release 11.5.10 using GL, Budgeting, and Discoverer for the Corporate Financial Department.
- Assisted with the creation of financial reports for payment analysis, budget review, and reimbursement entry correctness,
- Managed day to day monitoring of the Oracle Applications environment for correction of errors, system speed, and process functionality,
- Worked with USA and International user community to provide support for system issues, user questions, and system processes,
- Entered data elements for new or existing values for system code modifications,
- Assisted with Monthly and Year-End closing process,
- Maintained user profile and security setup.
Confidential, Richmond, VA
State government finance department that handles payment processing for all the public education schools within the state.
Financial Systems Manager of Oracle Apps
Hired to assist with the development, maintenance, and management of the Oracle Application products for Release 11.5.8 using GL, AP, PO, Budgeting, and Cash Management for the Accounting Department.
- Assist with the creation of financial reports for payment analysis, budget review, and reimbursement entry correctness,
- Manage day to day monitoring of the Oracle Applications for correction of errors, system speed, and process functionality,
- Analyze and design procedures for handling expense report processing, Internal Accounting Transactions (IATs), Credit Card payments, and other needed transactions,
- Created upload and interface activities to handle large recurring invoice creation, batch payment processing, other agency payment interfaces, and Accounting Department corrections,
- Perform payment processing when required to assist processing staff,
- Enter data elements for new or existing project code modifications,
- Handle Year-End closing process,
- Perform payment upload to the state’s CARS system (Commonwealth Accounting and Reporting System).
- Maintain user profile and security setup.
Confidential, Richmond, VA
Confidential that handles a majority of the application development, network administration, and hardware maintenance for the different City of Richmond departments.
Hired for assistance with the development, maintenance, and management of application development projects for the City of Richmond’s information services area.
- Performed development on IBM mainframe using Cobol and JCL to handle application maintenance activities,
- Managed the 9 man project team required to bring a third parties client tracking web application under the control and administration of the city’s IT department for the East End Initiative.
- Analyzed and designed a contact referral system, and FAQ application for the city’s Customer Development department establishing a virtual call center operation.
Confidential, Sebastian, FL
Technology company for the cattle industry that developed products to enhance cattle quality, cattle development monitoring, and end-product verification to enhance the industry lifecycle.
Hired to provide knowledge and development in the area of the company’s Oracle ERP application. Major responsibilities included database monitoring and production support maintenance on a daily basis for the Oracle Release 11 modules: (Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivables, General Ledger, Purchasing, Order Entry, and Inventory), while preparing for an 11i upgrade.
- Assisted with maintenance of the application on the Sun SPARC Solaris hardware on a Unix OS environment with Oracle 184.108.40.206 database,
- Developed necessary reports or interface programs using Oracle Developer products (Oracle Developer 2000 and Oracle Reports 6i) and PL/SQL,
- Performed user training for supporting ERP helpdesk functions,
- Utilized SQL Navigator and Reflections to monitor database activities and design solutions,
- Performed setup, unit-testing workarounds, and assisted with general accounting questions, test plan development, requirements development, and testing using Rational ReqPro products.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
Software and Technology Solutions Consulting Company that performed ERP software implementation, business reengineering services, technology analysis, and web-based services automation to help businesses manage resources, income, people, and expenses for clients in varying business disciplines
Hired to provide project management activities, team development, software development, business reengineering, and application implementation for the Enterprise Solutions group focusing on implementing Oracle's ERP application products.
- Managed a 10-man team to implement Oracle's ERP Application products in the areas of General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, and Reporting applications for release 11i,
- Created and monitoring the project plan to deliver assignments on time,
- Lead project planning workshops to gather requirements,
- Performed process and procedure development workshops to assist with workflow creation
- Directed the development of material and performances for conference room pilots (CRPs) and unit testing,
- Performed system setup of the Oracle Financial modules,
- Administered second level training when necessary for the team,
- Provided post-implementation support to help team members and end-users work in a production environment.
Confidential, Columbia, Missouri
Vehicle History Reporting company that develops and formats key vehicle information to help individuals make educated choices before performing used car transactions.
Hired to perform system development, application enhancement, software product review, and application implementation for the Management Information Systems group.
- Maintained the current billing system to insure correct bill creation and collection,
- Performed programming changes to the billing system to design the interface programs in PL/SQL to handle removing data from Oracle tables to load into the VAX system,
- Reviewed technical material and trade journals to support development or purchase of a corporate wide financial system.