High performance in information systems methodologies from conceptual design through documentation, implementation, user training, quality review, and enhancements.
- Strong PC skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Working knowledge of Clear Case (Document version control system), Clear Quest (Defect tracking system), and TOAD (SQL server), ECM, Ad Hoc reporting tools, & IMS
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects and deadlines with proficiency.
Confidential, Hamilton, NJ
- Analyzes and understand the current OCSE processes to ensure context and implication of changes are allowable.
- Coordinates Functional and User Acceptance Testing (UAT) by developing and executing the testing strategy, scheduling resources and facilities, and tracking test performance.
- Coordinates documentation update, tracks, and resolves issues related to data quality.
- Advance querying (SQL) skills.
- Conducts high - level interviews and independent research to design creative, progressive IT solutions for business problems.
- Gathers and documents reporting requirements from business owners and/or business analysts, prepares functional and technical design documents.
- Attends JAD meeting.
- Multitask priorities while being the subject matter expert or various disciplines.
- Utilizes multiple testing tools for both front end testing features as well as load automated testing methodologies.
- Assists project manager consultant in determining and monitoring overall project direction, scope, work plans.
Help Desk Analyst Supervisor
Confidential, Hamilton, NJResponsibilities:
- Received and created tickets (ALLOY) for telephone calls, emails, and faxes from users having application, network connections issue, and/or printing issues.
- Escalated ticket request to ensure managements awareness of severe problems and /or user access request that exceed documented targets.
- Created shift reports including Help Desk Activity and 60 day Aging Reports for defects and enhancement request.
- Worked tickets in tier 1 and tier 2 statuses.
- Ran basic SQL queries in TOAD to identify, research, resolve and documents issues.
Confidential, Audubon, PAResponsibilities:
- Manage work flow to ensure all payroll transactions are processed accurately and timely.
- Perform daily payroll operations including reconciliation prior to transmission and validation of reports, execution of the time sheet and attendance payroll interface.
- Knowledge base of State and Federal laws as they pertain to proper taxation of employer paid benefits, wage garnishment and compliance.
Guest Services Representative,
- Provided superior customer service skills while interacting with high volume clients, guests, and colleagues.
- Developed a full range and working knowledge of operational management including sales and auditing experience.
- Demonstrated key leadership training skills while leading the transition on a new operating systems as well as new employee job shadowing.
Confidential, Wynnewood, PAResponsibilities:
- Provided technical assistance and troubleshooting for Cable TV, Internet, and phone related issues.
- Implemented new strategic plan to build client base and maintain high percentages of client retention.
- Emergency response regarding outages, analyzed open service tickets for technical scope, follow up and closure.