Seeking a challenging full time position as a Business Analyst where my strong analytical and technical skills and tough commitment can effectively contribute to the success of the firm.
- In depth knowledge of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Planning, scheduling and managing resources for completion of system implementation in MS Project.
- Experience in the analysis and design of applications using OOAD techniques, UML and Design Patterns.
- Modeling systems using Use Case Diagrams, Class Diagrams, and State Diagrams.
- Excellent writing skills in preparing System Requirements Specifications (SRS) and System Design Specifications.
- Experience in developing small scale Information Systems for Sales and Billing and querying in MS Access and SQL.
- Designing Test Cases and Test Plans for Quality Assurance.
Modeling Tools UML, MS Visio Databases MS SQL Server 2008 R2, MS Access Testing Tools Mercury Quality Center IDE Microsoft Visual Studio 2008, NetBeans 6.9 Languages C, C++, C#, VB, SQL, PL/SQL, HTML, Java Software MS Project, MS Office, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, Adobe Photoshop, Corel Draw, Pagemaker, Joomla, ArcGIS Certifications Financial Markets and Stock Exchange, NSE, India(2008), CAPM(July 2011) Business Skills Relevant courses in Financial and Managerial Accounting, Corporate Finance
- Database Developer, Geography Department, Confidetial Oct'10-Present
- Analyzed the population of African countries through various Census Reports and incorporated them into databases using MS SQL Server 2008 R2.
- Communicated with the client to develop an effective database and queried them according to the client's requirements.
- Managed and mapped the data using ArcGIS software for disease burden estimation.
- Product Development Associate Intern, Confidetial, Gainesville, Fl May '10-Sept '10
- Designed and developed the mathematical model for the Assessment system.
- Communicated with the developers and programmers of the system for its development.
- Enhanced the program code (in VB.NET) with respect to the latest designs made to the system.
- Promoted the assessments products to companies in India and increased the clientele for the company.
- Obtained customer requirements from the clients to prepare a program catering to their needs.
- Managed and led a group of interns to allocate work, improve communication and attain team objectives.
- Quality Assurance Analyst Intern, Confidetial, Gainesville, Fl May'10- July'10
- Tested the various functions of the latest upgrade of the PeopleSoft Application- MyUFL, for the UF financial business using the Mercury Quality Center tool.
- Verified test procedures according to the user requirements.
- Reviewed the software including documentation, diagrams and flowcharts.
- Detected and reported error codes in the program.
- Master of Science in Information Systems and Operations Management
- Bachelor of Engineering in Information Technology
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills. Strong skills in directing and motivating team members. Highly creative and well organized. A quick learner.
- Mentor for new students at Confidetial, Department of Information Systems and Operations Management.
- Mentor and teacher for the under priveledged children.