SUMMARY: Over fifteen years of experience in the Information Technology industry. Experienced in business continuity, project management, generating production reports, electronic forms design, and tracking goals. Strong written, verbal, and presentation skills using Word, PowerPoint, Visio, Adobe Acrobat, and Excel.
Confidential. Pierce, FL.
Dec. 2007 - Oct. 2010 Business Continuity Analyst
- Conducted annual tabletop exercises for operational areas to validate, and update plans as necessary.
- Developed and implemented Business Impact Analysis (BIA) study for all lines of business as part of Business Continuity Plan (BCP) development along with performing quantitative & qualitative risk assessment to identify critical areas and processes.
- Responsible for the creation, updating, maintenance, and administration of over 40 business continuity plans in Sungard PLANet BCP system, a sub-set of the LDRPS system.
- Developed and conducted Business Continuity awareness training program for senior and departmental managers.
- Participated in the creation, development and updating of enterprise business continuity and Pandemic plans.
- Responsible for conducting bi-annual business impact analysis review of business continuity plans.
- Managed vendor relationships with various external business continuity resources vendors.
- Created relocation plans for critical employees to vendor supplied mobile locations and created and maintained Excel and Visio database of exact employee location and their needed resources.
- Coordinated the conversion of old BCP method to Sungard BCP system, PLANet, a subset of the LDRPS system.
- Created Word, Excel and Adobe acrobat forms for collection of employee emergency contact information, and Business Impact Analysis data to facilitate faster and easier information updates bank-wide.
- Conducted site visits to evaluate Disaster Recovery (DR) capabilities of all bank retail locations, created Visio floor plans of relocation sites to depict results of site surveys while maintaining database of needed infrastructure and resources to accommodate employees in a DR situation.
- Developed Visio plans, and Excel reports, to aide in development of DR hot site for bank critical applications and systems.
- Assisted with the design and implementation of backup data center for bank critical systems and processes.
- Designed the data center layout and presentations for executive management.
- Performed daily monitoring of data center power and environmental systems and resources.
- Member of Sungard Technical Advisory Group (TAG) for PLANet product line. Term expired in June 2010.
- Maintained and generated reports from VendorPoint vendor management system for senior management team relating to BC/DR vendors.
Jul. 2005 - Dec. 2007 IT Project Analyst
- Managed multiple cross functional projects affecting entire bank operations which improved efficiency, production, and reduced operating expenses.
- Back office Check21 integration to Federal Reserve and correspondent banks including Remote Deposit Capture implementation, Electronic Cash Letter presentment, Electronic Returns and Electronic Inclearings.
- Coordinate project management efforts of various PMO resources to meet deadlines and accomplish goals.
- Planned and implemented Disaster Recovery/Business Continuity project for the bank’s Item Processing functions.
- Established and managed vendor relationships for multiple projects such as Branch Capture and Remote Deposit Capture.
- Create detailed and high-level project plans and presentations.
- Monitor and track project budget, invoices, and extraneous costs.
- Meet with management on regular basis to discuss project implementation status, cost analysis, and business case documentation.
Jun. 2004 - Jul. 2005 Coordinator for IP/Proof/Lockbox/Mailroom & Manager of Imaging & Records Management departments.
- Worked with supervisors of various departments to increase production and gain efficiencies through skill and knowledge improvement and equipment upgrade.
- Project manager for bank archive system upgrade, including system documentation, and testing to meet audit and compliance requirements.
- Managed relationship with various vendors to keep core processing applications current and in compliance.
Aug. 2003 - Jun. 2004Item Processing/Proof Department supervisor
- Supervised twelve Proof operators in daily operations of the department.
- Responsible for employee performance and development.
- Created and improved internal processes which resulted in increased productivity and efficiency.
- Created monthly production reports for review by board of directors
- Project manager for upgrade of bank’s Item Professing system which led to increased production and efficiency.
- Wrote new business continuity plan for several business units and implemented business continuity testing for each department, line of business.
Jun. 2003 - Aug. 2003 Proof Operator
- Performed data entry of bank transactions into Wausau Financial Systems Optima application.
Aug. 1997 - May 2001 Confidential, New York, NY Lotus Notes Project Leader
- Team leader for various projects that included:
- The planning and implementation of several upgrade and migration projects including migration from Microsoft Exchange and ccMail to Lotus Notes 4.6x and 5.x.
- Upgrade of server and user environment from Lotus Notes 4.6x to Lotus Domino 5.03
- Created Domino web server infrastructure for clients, and coordinated between managers and outside web hosting facilities.
- Daily administration of Notes 4.x servers in 100+ server environment:
- Monitoring of mail and application servers
- SMTP and Notes mail routing
- Server replication
- Memory and Hard disk usage
- Act as reference point for helpdesk Notes questions.
- Developed Notes training material for company Helpdesk personnel.
- Planned the redesign of the Notes 4.6 messaging infrastructure for German investment bank. This included:
- Standardizing all servers on Notes 4.6x.
- Installed and configured Notes 4.6x and 5.x servers
- Creating and documenting server administration procedures.
- Configuring Statistics & Events monitoring
- Configuring Replication topology
- Consolidating application and mail servers.
Oct. 1987 - Aug. 1997 Confidential, New York, NY Lotus Notes Administrator at American Express Headquarters
- FEMA Professional Development Series Certification in emergency management
- A+ Certification
- Studying for ABCP/CBCP certification
- Lotus Notes System Administration I & II certification; Proficient in: MS Project, Visio, Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Adobe Acrobat & Livecycle Designer, Sharepoint. Working knowledge of Sungard LDRPS
- Columbia University, New York, NY, Completed introductory courses to UNIX and SQL (1995 - 1996).Grumman Data Systems Institute, Woodbury, NY, Electronic Technology. Certification 1987.
- C.W. Post College, Greenvale, NY, Computational Biology