CAREER OBJECTIVES (Summary of Experience)
- Business Analyst (Banking) Understand Business process workflow / management and business requirement of the customer and translating them into specific software solution. would lead an IT development group or act as an active design and spec writer for financial and banking systems.
- Project Manager / Team Leader for financial IT systems that require a high level of business and operations understanding coupled with coordination and communication with both business users and IT design and development team.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Business Analysis: Requirement Gathering, Business Process evaluation and analysis, Documentation.
- Project Management: PMP, Manage banking and IT projects in variety of budget and time.
- Banking Systems: Temenos (eMerge), Misys, CFS, Mifos
- Banking Products: Retail Banking, Current & Saving Accounts, Loans and Term Deposits, Trade Finance.
- Databases: SQL, DB2, JBASE, Access
- Systems: MS OFFICE (Project, Visio, Access, Excel)
- Strong Analytical mind, Effective communication skills, Quick learner, Well organized and Self motivated
Confidential, Senior Business Analyst August 2007 to Current Providing Banking and Microfinance services including retail banking (Loans, saving products) and insurance through networks of Banks and Microfinance institutions.
Main Responsibilities Successfully analyzed banking and survey operations process and develop competitive and effective solutions. - Develop business requirement and technical specification for retail banking and lending operation. - Analyze financial workflow and branch setup for Micro Finance Institutions. - Setup Globus (T24) Parameters according to the business and process workflow. - Set up Mifos (Micro Finance Open system) Parameters according to the specified recommended design. - Manage, understand, work with and troubleshoot OI heavily utilized (internally and internationally) Survey system based on SQL server, FTP server, Blat, Mail Robot and MS Outlook systems.
Confidential, Business Analyst July 2006 to July 2007 Providing project Management, expertise and consultancy to the banking industry.
Main Responsibilities - Design operational and Finance Workflow according to business reengineering and current practices. - Setting up “eMerge” system parameters according to the defined and agreed workflow and requirements. - Write the technical spec for the programmer and effective communication by mail. - Build and Implement the Globus G15R05 according to the latest Microfinance Industry Standards. - Design and produce PAR (Principal At Risk), PIA (Principal In Arrears) and Vintage Reports. - Attend and finalized the projects in Africa and Middle East.
Confidential, Business Analyst - Pre Sales Consultant March 2003 to June 2006 Provides leading modular banking systems, Retail, Lending, Treasury and securities.
Main Responsibilities - Lead Temenos Globus (T24) and Temenos Core Banking (TCB) presales teams. - Actively involved in all other Temenos presales activities (e.g. National Payment System) in Iran. - Responded to several substantial T24 RFP's for major local retail banks and conducted workshops for them.
Post Bank Project Post Bank is a newly established retail bank in Iran which plans to use T24 as its platform for offering diverse banking products and novel services to a large percentage of the population. The project was implemented in collaboration with local integrators DPI (ex IBM).
I have performed the following tasks: - Analyzed the local banking requirements for implementation in T24 for the following products: Interest free Savings Accounts, Industrial and Commercial Participation loans, Commercial activity (Purchase & Sales) facilities, Forward Purchasing agreements and others. - Defined the above for the design and programming team. - Acted as banking adviser to Post Bank on Integrated Banking Systems. - Designed branch structure in a single company environment.
Management & Leadership Experience - Lead a team for defining and analysis of the client's business requirements. - Lead presales teams for presenting different banking products to prospects.
Confidential, BEAM ANALYST May 2001 to May 2002 One year Project in National Commercial Bank -Team Lead in Development of Beam Front end system with Bancs (FNS Product) and Unix operating system. -Responsible for localization of the Beam system.
Confidential, Software Engineer May 1987 to June 1992 Programming 8051 Micro Controller for the SAAB-SCANIA air intake system using PLM language. Develop a system to interact with controller to read and graph the real life tested data in Quick Basic. Document the acceptance and verification Test Procedures following government specifications.
Master of Art, Computer Science
Bachelor of Science, Electrical Engineering
PMP certification; Project Management Training which includes all aspect of project phases as Scope control, Budget and Time management, Quality control, Risk analysis and management, Communication and Procurement management.
LANGUAGES Fluency in Arabic and Farsi languages, which helped better understand the cultures and the local banking practices.