Business Analyst with 17+ years experience working with National and International clients within various industries. Effective in gathering, analyzing, and eliciting requirements and integrating requirements into software applications and prepare for timely deliverables. Proficient in communication, multitasking and prioritizing small and large projects with successful results.CORE COMPETENCIES:
- Intuitive ability to manage scope and task
- Create well - defined requirements
- Collaborate with Stakeholders, Process Owners, SME’s and Teams
- Identify Risk and Scope and implement Quality Assurance
- Self-starter, Independent, Motivator, problem solving
- Manage functional requirements through Agile, Waterfall, and SDLC Methodology
- Collaborate with virtual / offshore teams and Business Line.
- Write and Edit Technical Training publications and Manuals. Create complex flowcharts
- Facilitate Team and Steering Committee Meetings and organize project timelines
- Identify and validate business needs
- Negotiation Strategies
- Manage MS Project spreadsheets
- DOORS Requirements program
- MS Project, Visio, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access
- OS/2, MS-DOS, HTML
- SharePoint 2007/ E-Rooms
- Windows 96, 98 & 2000
- Windows ME, NT, XP
- Paint Shop Pro, FrontPage
Confidential, Groton, CT
Senior Business Analyst
- For the Commercial IT group analyze current state process flows, interview Stakeholders for upgrade to Playbook where acquisitions took place.
- Analyze outdated artifacts which contain system data and determine procedures.
- Collaborate with Business IT to establish new processes.
Senior Business Analyst/Project Manager
- For the Global/US Risk Management, work with internal Stakeholders to gather requirements for Dodd-Frank initiative on a Regulatory mandated program. Conduct JAD work sessions with complex group of Stakeholders reaching across multiple workstreams. Collaborate with Technical partners to create/establish future state. Assessed the Banks Assets and Liabilities to create new risk controls. Assessed all entities and positions in scope and developed BRD’s and PMO required deliverables.
- For Small Business Banking Department. Research, analyze, evaluate and document requirements from internal business units Stakeholders
- Responsible for developing and delivering Requirements Management LifeCycle (RMLC) artifacts including the BRD (High Level and Detailed Level Requirements), RMP, Traceability Matrix, Test Plans, Test Strategy, Use Cases, and Process Flow Diagrams.
- Lead, interviewed, and worked with primary project Stakeholders in JRS sessions for requirements gathering.
- Current formal training in RMLC, Business Acceptance Testing (BAT), and Leadership Training.
Senior Business Systems Analyst
- Validate and gather Regulatory Reporting for Consumer Finance Loan Accounting. Deliver account balances for the Monthly Management Reporting schedules. Construct Financial schedules consisting of mortgage, home equity loans and lines of credit portfolios for internal and commercial banks.
- Identified and tracked business system issues in the ALM System. Researched and documented sponsor/stakeholder needs utilizing reporting tools, process models, data models and prototypes. Estimated activities to perform requirements gathering and acceptance testing for the AML KYC project.
- Created business requirements documentation and functional specifications.
- Facilitated, negotiated, prioritized, and influenced business on resolution when gathering requirements.
- Develop Visio workflows and process maps to depict future state, identify gaps for AS-IS and TO-BE state
- For Technology Services Americas (TSA) Consumer Finance Lending Solutions Application Design as the BSA assigned to the Origenate project to support the Residential Lending System in the development of the online banking system for auto lending. Worked on a project for data-migration and implementation of a web-based system that covers cross-functional disciplines.
- Created user functional specification and design documents and networking flowcharts to describe system infrastructure.
- Supported the implementation for the Auto (LOS) Loan Origination System. Developed traceability matrices for the Business Requirements Document (BRD, developed Process and Data Flow Diagrams for stakeholders and developed Use Cases and Test Cases for execution.
- Implemented Federal Regulations enhancements for legacy system (Dodd-Frank and Reg-O).
- Interviewed, collaborated, and gathered requirements with business line process analysts for business specific needs and application development in gathering data for functional specifications.
- Clarify and validate requirements with business line and development staff and analyzed business needs processes for documentation.
- Execute test scripts and test cases for Residential lending application legacy system, Credit Revue. Analyze and troubleshoot issues and communicate with team results including Tier 2 support.
Business Analyst / Business Systems Analyst
- Collaborated with the program leaders and business stakeholders to identify and validate business needs and create well-defined requirements with Confidential products.
- Evaluated / assessed all product lines for instant and online tickets for usability and marketability. Analyzed as-is state with stakeholders and developed to-be models with development team.
- Supported the Procurement team and managing supplies in Ariba system. Analyzed system for departmental optimal growth.
- Identified with the project team and project stakeholders to translate their requirements into specification documents where users can understand.
- Created SharePoint E-rooms and sites for departmental needs and document repository
- Designed and achieved business requirements within a formalized SDLC within the confines of project scope.
- Worked with the Quality Assurance team to translate and validate requirements and wrote use case scenario’s for quality center.
- Facilitated and conducted ongoing sessions with the project team to achieve quality requirements in preparation for customer deliverable.
- Documented, analyzed and designed business requirements and software requirements specifications (SRS) within a formalized SDLC. Recommended process improvement within the SDLC.
Project Leader / Business Analyst
- Gathered business requirements, project planning, coordinated testing, training, implementation and compliance aspects for major infrastructure re-organization for business communities within information technology departments.
- Created and Developed Best Practices including Policies and Procedures Manual for Operational and Governance efforts including major editing. Documented existing processes/practices and influencing changes for measurable improvements including creation and delivery of ITIL Processes.
- Worked with the SME in developing flowcharts in Visio based on organization processes and procedures logic.
- Executed, developed and test Disaster Recovery Plans (DR) including Business Continuity Planning (BCP), Change Management, Process Improvement, collaborated with Governance Subject Matter Experts with virtual teams.
- Analyzed Master Services Agreement (MSA) and SOW to create working procedures.
- Worked with clients and stakeholders to develop documentation for deliverables for National and Global accounts.
Project Leader / Business Analyst
- Project control manager for business groups to control project deadlines and processes.
- Liaison between business group project managers, interview them for business requirement testing.
- Coordinated Project meetings, designed MS Project spreadsheets for project timelines, wrote minutes, Test Manager for critical applications, wrote User Manuals for Production applications.
- Managed day-to-day operational aspects of project scope, objectives, and deadlines for project lifecycle using Agile and SDLC methodologies. Ensure quality and timely completion of all documentation in Portfolio areas.
- Lead and managed project deadlines and monitor deliverables against project schedule within project scope.
- Identified and brought resolution to project risks and issues, escalated major project risks to project scope
- Assigned to projects for R&D Non Clinical and Animal Heath projects to support application updating, gather requirements from the scientist stakeholders to develop drug/compound tracking applications.
- Managed multiple project tasks within Clinical applications interviewing Stakeholders for reporting on business needs within the trial phases application data. Consolidate system data to improve process and write requirements for system upgrades.
- Managed project and change initiatives through project life cycle (iSLC) and ensures effective transition of project to sustainable service delivery. Worked with clients and stakeholders to develop business justifications, scope of deliverables and project plans, ensured the project variable were delivered with minimum business disruption.
- Managed day-to-day performance and deliverables within project scope, led meetings with clients, vendors, and stakeholders. Identify resources in initial stage planning utilizing Agile and SDLC methodologies.
- Identified and brought resolution to project risks and issues, escalated major project risks to scope.
- Using Return-On-Investment (ROI) approach, acted as trusted advisor to business sponsors discussing how to move forward to achieve business decisions.
- Prepared for Internal and External Audit for Sarbanes Oxley initiative: Review all existing documents that pertain to audit, interview Process Owners to assess documents for audit readiness and compliance with Pfizer’s business, legal and regulatory practices. Coordinate with other project vendors and subject matter experts (SME) in writing Standard Operating Procedures, Operating Procedures, Working Instructions and Guidelines Documents in providing Document Control practices. Facilitate and organize project timelines for deliverables.
- Interviewed National and International clients for creating FAQ on Pfizer acquisition and divestiture collaborations.
- Performed and wrote: Use Cases, Test Cases, Test Procedures, Test Approach, System Performance Documents, Flow Charts, Operational Qualification (OQ/PQ) testing/Functional testing, Performance Qualification testing/Regression testing, Installation Qualification (IQ) testing (VB and Java Languages), Test plans, Test summary reports, and Release Notification
- Implementation of Quality Management: 21 CFR Part 11 procedures and requirements.
- Application Outsourcing for Pfizer Users; deliverables include developing and creating applications within the Microsoft Office Suite Products.