- 11+ years of experience, comprising of 7+ years as a Business Analyst specializing in Requirement Management, Documentation and Project coordination.
- In - depth experience in project management, financial management, business process re-engineering, business administration, information technology applications, customer service and strategic planning working with Finance, Private Banking, Loan Origination and Mortgage industries
- Experience in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Agile Software Development, Data Analysis.
- Experience in writing and maintaining the Requirement Definition Document that included Business Requirements (BRD) and Functional Requirements (FRD).
- Developing business test cases and working with QA teams during testing phase thereby facilitating acceptance testing with stakeholders and business users
- Extensive experience in e-commerce and the shopping cart management in the retail industry.
- Extensive experience on creating business process models using workflow diagrams and system modeling using UML diagrams, Entity Relationship (E-R) Diagrams, and Data-Flow Diagrams.
- Performed planning and development of Test Plans, Test Cases and Test Scenario to meet product’s business and solution requirements.
- Experience in writing test plans, defining test cases, developing and maintaining test scripts. Assist in the development of ad-hoc reports or presentations
- Conducted User Acceptance Testing (UAT). Performing early analysis of existing systems to help define integrations.
- Good knowledge of SQL queries and PL/SQL procedures.
- Experience in the documentation of specifications, creating step-by step technical and user manuals with illustrations, designing and implementing new processes and technology
- Good analytical, communication, problem solving, decision making, presentation and organization skills.
- Hands on experience of Data validation using V lookup Excel and SQL queries
- Designed and review various documents including the Software Requirement Specifications (SRS), Business requirements document (BRD), Use Case Specifications, Functional Specifications (FSD), Requirement Traceability Matrix (RTM) and Test Plan documents
- Excellent Skills in Performance Management to support strategic planning, goal setting, strengthen accountability, enhance decision making, and improve customer service.
- Also worked as a Project Manager where prioritized and coordinated tasks within the team to complete project within deadline
- Have proven quality of leadership and good understanding of vendor/ client relationships
- Experience in conducting Joint Application Development (JAD) sessions for requirements gathering and analysis
- Rational Clear Quest
- Unified Modeling Language (UML)
- Microsoft Office (Microsoft Word
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Microsoft Excel)
- Microsoft Project
- MS Visio
- Systems development life cycle (SDLC)
- E/R Design
- Prototype and Agile Modeling and the Rational Unified Process (RUP)
- Windows 95/98/00/XP/Vista/7/10 and SQL
- Quality Center
- Microsoft .NET
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Gathered requirements by interviewing the various business involved
- Created and developed new functionality in the application to meet automobile loan needs
- Designed and developed Use Cases, Activity Diagrams., Sequence Diagrams, and OD using UML
- Analyzed existing system logic difficulties and revised them as needed
- Thoroughly studied the requirements for the process re-engineering
- Prepared Business Requirement Documents (BRDs) after the collection of Functional Requirements from System Users that provided appropriate scope of work for technical team to develop prototype and overall system.
- Interacted with users for verifying User Requirements, managing Change Control Process, updating existing Documentation
- Created relationships in Requirement Traceability Matrix linking Business Requirements to Functional requirements and Functional Requirements to Systems Requirements.
- Conducted Joint Application Development (JAD) sessions with IT groups. Identified the Key Changes, and participated in Stakeholder Management to communicate effectively with them
- Assisted in building a business analysis process model using Rational Rose and Visio.
- Collaborated with project manager to organize training material and write user manuals
Environment: HTML MS Word, MS Excel, MS project.Confidential
- Used Requirement Analysis Approach for documenting requirements
- Responsible for Functional Design document, business process flow and Data Architecture plan
- Prepared reengineering process of Data Architecture with development team to proposed new solution
- Provided reporting support for Sales operations
- Identify document process for data combination mapping, data resources and business requirement logic for back end database
- Performed Functional testing manually and validated data by using SQL queries.
- Maintained all Open action items log and updated regularly
- Prepared UAT Plan and conducted end to end testing with users
- Coordinated team meeting daily with development team to escalate the process
- Written test scripts and prepared mock up data for UAT testing
Environment: Business Intelligence, BOBJ Universe, Oracle 11i, Sales force, SAP, Gem fire SQL, POS System, DOORS, ConfluenceConfidential
Manager / Owner
- Manage d an d eventuall y owned th e business .
- Supervise d ful l stor e
- Used Quickbooks pro software technology for warehouse inventory
- Used Quickens for banking and finance tracking of monetary funds
- Lead a team of 15 sales employees
- Analyzed weekly report of items that sell the most on the floor and placing a re-order on those items.