- Over 16 years of experience as a Business systems analyst/requirement analyst/ validation analyst with proven success and exposure to the entire software development life cycle (SDLC) including functional and requirement analysis, system design, implementation, data analysis, process improvement and developing test scenarios, deployment and maintenance of systems.
- Extensive experience in interpreting, capturing, refining and documenting requirements for complex Federal/ US Govt. IT projects like CMS, SSA Health IT, County, Health Care and Financial organizations.
- Over five years of experience with Rational Suite tools including ClearQuest, ClearCase, and Requisite Pro which was used extensively for requirements management and for the creation of traceability metrics among requirements.
- Experience with process modeling and transforming business and functional requirements into UML diagrams like context, use case, activity flow and sequence diagrams using Visio and Rational Rose.
- Experienced in prototyping in Systems Analysis. Created Portal upgrade requirements documentation with interactive mockups and wireframes using Axure RP and InVision .
- Experienced in SSAs Office of Disability Systems (ODS), Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) with hands on experience in section 508 compliance.
- Experienced in RUP iterative software development life cycle process. Hands on experience in implementing Rational Unified Process in all phases of the project. Experience in managing defect tracking using HP Quality Center.
- Experience in handling validation, developing and executing test cases for user interface, functional, nonfunctional data requirements and their compliance.
- Proficient in creating master test plans, system integration test plans, user acceptance testing, test cases using requirements, functional and design specification documents specifying testing overview.
- Experience in performing manual and automated testing in different environments like web - based, mainframe and client-server applications.
- Proficient in writing and editing technical design document, reports, requirements documentation, manuals and training materials.
- Expertise in creating templates and documents clearly, concisely and accurately.
- Good experience in developing strategic business solutions including mission statements, value propositions, critical success factors, project management, GAP and risk analysis, cost-benefit analysis.
- Experience in facilitating JAD sessions, functional design meetings, capturing meeting minutes, change management, system and application development, implementation, mentoring and coaching
- Functional and requirement analysis, system design, implementation, data analysis, process improvement and developing test scenarios, deployment and maintenance of systems; SSAs Office of Disability Systems (ODS), Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- Proficient in creating and running test cases and scripts; analyzing the results and reporting the defects.
Standards and Methodologies Supported: UML methodology, SDLC Methodology, RUP, Agile/ Scrum, CMMI, Waterfall.
Applications Supported: Rational Requisite Pro, DOORS, Subversion (SVN). SharePoint, MS Project 2000, Excel, PowerPoint, Crystal Reports, Cognos, MicroStrategy, SAS EBI, Business Objects, Outlook, Lotus Notes.
Database and Operating System Experience: UNIX, LINUX, DOS, IBM Mainframes, IDR Teradata, z/OS, Windows2000/XP/2007, Oracle 10g/9i/8i, IBM DB2, MS SQL, MS-Access, Oracle EBS, Siebel CRM, SalesForce.com
Confidential, Windsor Mill, MD
Senior Business Analyst/ Requirements Specialist
- Created, and updated several requirement documents based on the change requests for NPPES and I&A, which is a platform for assigning the NPIs ( National Provider Identifier) as mandated by the HIPAA (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996) The NPI is the unique identifier for healthcare providers and facilitates electronic transactions including eligibility and claims status inquiries and responses, referrals, remittance advices, etc.
- Analyzed, designed, created, and managed documentation, development, modification, testing, installation, implementation, and support of multiple systems through various stages of the Systems Development Lifecycle (SDLC) using standardized Validation tools and practices.
- Created user requirements and application design to various stakeholders and systems employees, analyzed business requirements, and translated business requirements into functional and system Validation test cases.
- Participated in testing applications for Section 508 compliance and User Experience Group (UXG),
- Developed and executed various end-to- end scripts using Selenium plus Framework for automated testing of each individual Functionality and Regression Testing of the applications.
- Prepared status summary reports with details of executed, passed and failed test cases. Responsible in providing regular test reports to the management.
- Analyzed and interpreted business practices, recommending methods for implementation with a focus of user accessibility.
- Conducted research with stakeholders and users to inform the design of new features, including developing a research plan, recruiting participants, conducting user interviews, and analyzing the results.
- Conducted Usability tests to improve existing NPPES systems, designing testing scripts, facilitating tests, synthesizing the findings, and documenting those findings for communication to FEC colleagues and staff. Some moderated usability testing may also occur in person.
- Assisted the NPPES Web Manager in web design for new NPPES platform, for responsive web projects from concept to delivery to design using a user-centered approach.
- Applied user experience (UX) design principles and web development concepts and techniques to create sketches, process flows, interactive wireframes, site maps, and clickable prototypes.
- Created photo-editing, retouching of images, creation of new icons, buttons, and graphics as it pertains to layouts and multimedia features, by using prototyping tools Axure RP and InVision .
- Worked through all stages of a product's lifecycle, from planning to implementation and management of various NPPES websites and applications.
- Knowledge and understanding of HTML and CSS approaches with developer guidance to produce responsive designs and take concepts from design mock ups to code.
- Validated database elements and their business needs for system performance
- Peer reviewed other related detailed functional test cases with the objective of improving validation quality
- Assisted with validation efforts by testing and documenting defects before a problem reaches production
- Conducted Meeting with the Management and Team Leads in the division to review and update the Security Risk Assessment and Analysis documentation.
- Managed business analysis and technical development of accurate applications to suit client’s database, application and reporting needs and Managed to pull together the proper resources and ensure that the requirements were met properly.
- Mentored other junior and new team members in pursuit of maintaining a well-educated and productive team.
- Created Test Plans, Test cases, Test Scripts and Test Procedures for the testing of the software applications (Web and Client Server).
- Expertise in problem solving and Bug Reporting using Bug Tracking Tools like ALM, Mantis and Remedy.
- Performed Manual Testing, Unit Testing, Smoke testing, Functional Integration Testing (FIT), System Integration Testing (SIT), Regression and User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
- Participated in weekly Business and Technical meetings with CMS, prepared meeting minutes and send to all the stakeholders updated action items and weekly agenda along with the meeting notes.
- Working experience on different environments included Subversion (SVN), Mantis, ALM, XML, Axure RP, InVision, MS Office including MS Visio, MS Project, Outlook, MS Excel, MS Word.
Confidential, Windsor Mill, MD
Requirements Specialist / Configuration Management Lead
- Created, and updated several requirement documents based on the change requests for OnePI, which is a platform that provides users with three Business Intelligence tools like BusinessObjects, SAS and STARS informant, to investigate FWA (Fraud Waste and Abuse ) in Medical process claims.
- Facilitated requirements meeting with Requirement Specialists, Developers, Data coaches and Testers to discuss and analyze the requirements with the assigned Change Requests.
- Facilitated quarterly Production Readiness Review Meetings, and release management meetings by inviting the Project Managers of all the lines of business to ensure all the configuration questionnaires are complied.
- Created several User Stories, decomposed starting from big/goal-oriented stories (epics) and decomposed into smaller stories and organized using themes by grouping the related stories together
- Reviewed Risk/Issues list; forwarded idea to combine lists. Forwarded idea to eliminate file renaming for deliverables.
- Performed peer review of requirement documents that are assigned to quarterly release. Peer reviewed training documents and user guides prepared by training specialist and instructional designer of the training team.
- Prepared SAS9.4 upgrade requirements documentation with vanilla upgrade and successfully coordinated the SAS developer team and training team with testing and implementation.
- Analyzed and facilitated FWA specifications in Health Care Claims Processing that provide customized standard reports and help field operations claims adjudication and settlements of cases under investigation.
- Prepared change requests in the form of wish list/ product backlog for prioritization and tracking the change request as a user stories and assigning them to each quarterly release based on Business Users review and approvals.
- Created Quarterly Requirements Traceability Matrix by tracing the requirements with test cases and coding.
- Evaluated and understand the business needs and problems faced by the client. Conducted stakeholder analysis by identifying which stakeholders are affected by or relevant to the discussion or assessment of a particular problem or opportunity.
- Prepared detailed automation requirements for metrics generation and process requirements for all the One PI divisions such as Help Desk team, Training team, Security team, Tech Writer team and for daily outage reporting team.
- Analyzed and planned business analysis activities. Identify the scope of each requirements management and problem assessment initiative. Developed estimates that take in to consideration time, skill level, task complexity, specialty knowledge, and previous experience. Determine how solutions will be assessed to evaluate success and how information about requirements analysis results and changes should be communicated.
- Used a deep understanding of client business objectives, evaluated internal environment and external environment for opportunities to improve. Selectively employ benchmarks, competitive studies or other tools to fully define a business problem or opportunity. Identified candidate solutions that merit further requirements definition, seek out what criteria is relevant to feasibility, and refine recommended business approaches with decision makers.
- Elicited requirements using interviews help desk tickets, brainstorming, document analysis, requirements workshops, focus groups, surveys, business process descriptions, use cases, scenario modeling, business analysis task and workflow analysis as needed.
- Prepared BusinessObjects 4.1 upgrade requirements documentation with detailed success criteria that involves three different external contractors covering administration, and infrastructure ownership.
- Reviewed and updated Monthly Progress Report prepared with the contributions of tasks performed during the month by all the Operations and Maintenance team members.
- Monitored and updated service interruption/ outage log and reported in weekly and monthly status reports sent to the CMS.
- Prepared One PI User guide from scratch including the special unique features of BusinessObjects, SAS EBI, STARS, Portal and IDR database.
- Prepared Causal Analysis and Resolution document as per the CAR guidelines.
- Participated in Daily Triage call Meeting to discuss reminder regarding action items, Helpdesk items, Development, Requirements and Testing status and issues.
- Prepared meeting minutes and posted in SharePoint for weekly Team Meetings
- Critically evaluated information gathered from multiple sources, reconciled conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, synthesize and organize information to create understanding, and distinguish user requests based on assumptions of what is possible, from underlying true needs.
- Assessed requirements coverage, by understanding cross-functional readiness to implement alternatives under consideration, identified the trade-offs involved in different approaches, and recommend the best approaches for maximizing value to the client.
- Managed traceability between requirements and communicate changes to appropriate personnel. During Design,
- Continued to capture on boarding and standard work processes for Welcome Guide for the new technical team members.
- Added weekly/monthly reporting process for Development and Operations &Maintenance teams.
- Organized all Weekly Reports into Individual Weekly Reports for Development and Operations &Maintenance teams.
- Worked on different environments included Agile, MS SharePoint 2010, ALM, BusinessObjects, SAS EBI, Teradata, ALM, IAM, CMSTPX, MS Office, XML, Pro 32 MS Office including MS Visio, MS Project, Outlook, MS Excel, MS Word.
Confidential, Windsor Mill, MD
Business Analyst/ Quality Analyst and Coordinator
- Created, and modified several requirement documents for HIGLAS (Healthcare Integrated General Ledger Accounting System) which is a Oracle Financial based application that facilitates CMS financial accounting, and cater to all kinds of health care claims processing and Claims Adjudication settlements.
- Prepared work instruction documentation as part of training documentation for Prescription Drugs that include sub processes of GL Web ADI extension, Budget Upload and Funds Inquiry. Prepared detailed steps for multiple scenarios in each of the sub processes.
- Updated several HIGLAS APA training documents as per the standard guidelines and comments from the several stakeholders.
- Coordinated User Acceptance Test and production simulation support with CMS users IBM and other stakeholders. Prepared and distributed daily issue log. And updated and maintained on daily basis.
- Coordinated Production simulation support and continued coordinating production support. Provided timely support by coordinating with IBM SMEs and CMS users.
- Prepared and updated daily metrics database for all the security support and maintenance operated by the HIGLAS security team. Including the transactions such as Group responsibilities, Remedy incidents, Temp access requests, Event mitigations, Name associations and common requests.
- Prepared work instruction documentation as part of training documentation for AFPS Interface Payroll, that include sub processes of Connectivity, Websphere & Autosys, Custom Pll, GL Web ADI extension, Funds Inquiry, GL Workflow extension and General Error Handling. Prepared detailed steps for multiple scenarios in all the applicable sub processes.
- Participated in several IBM/FMSG/ AMG (DAS, DAO, DPBC, and DFRPO) SGL Account Summary UTP Walkthrough Meetings at the CMS.
- Prepared Test Scripts for CLIA Interface, (Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments) as part of user test script documentation that includes CLIA activity report, CLIA collection adjustments and CLIA refund payments.
- Prepared work instructions documentation for Payment Batch process, which is a sub process for many RICEL business topics that include IPAC, Misc. Payments, Equipment, Manual Payments, CLIA Manual, Travel Debit Vouchers- PCS, Travel Manual, CLIA Interface, GovTrip Interface, DPS Interface, APPS and AR AP Refunds.
- Participated in HIGLAS APA Kickoff preparation and dry run meetings held at the CMS office.
- Peer reviewed Kickoff Meeting Minutes document and gave the feedback and recommendation to the team members and other stakeholders
- Mapped more than six thousand business scenarios with business requirements of multiple detailed Functional Specifications documents of HIGLAS APA.
- Reviewed HIGLAS application developed in Oracle Financials Federal Vertical and tested the functionality and navigation in production environment.
- Prepared meeting notes for business owners meetings, requirement meetings held at the CMS office locations.
- Reviewed several HIGLAS Change Request documents available in the eRoom, and the relevant, detailed functional requirements documents, FSDs and UTP documents.
- Worked on different environments included, Agile, Windows XP/VISTA, DB2, SharePoint, Oracle Financials Federal Vertical, MS Visio, Outlook, MS Excel, MS Word, Java 1.5, Remedy, Oracle 11g, Spring, Struts 2, SQL, and SVN.
Confidential, Woodlawn, MD
Business Systems Requirements Analyst/ Quality Analyst
- Facilitated several Part D requirements meetings with architects and developers, to review the high level requirements identified from the previous meeting minutes.
- Prepared bidirectional requirement traceability matrix with high level business requirements identified.
- Prepared several meeting notes for business owners meetings, requirement meetings held at the CMS office locations.
- Identified gaps for DESY/IDR (Data Extract System/Integrated Data Repository) project and incorporated the same by documenting them in the BRTM.
- Facilitated CDS1 Disposition Plan meeting with security analysts and project managers to discuss the details of the required information for documentation of CDS disposition plan and project archives. Discussed critical tasks, documents due, milestones, project status, accomplishments and action items.
- Prepared disposition plan document, completed all the sections of the document relevant to the process and collected data of security related sections and incorporated the respective sections.
- Reviewed change requests applicable for the annual reports requirements document.
- Tracked and mapped the list of change requests (CR) that are under baseline, closed and pending sections located in the configuration management section.
- Prepared updates to the detailed requirements document for release 3.0 CR 103 annual reports, as part of a new release
- Prepared list of nonfunctional requirements based on the high level technical design document to integrate into the BRTM.
- Reviewed the several documents of DESY/IDR Part D, BRTM prepared by the team. Mapped customer feedback of CDS2 with the respective screens and prepared document with screen captures to ensure everyone to be on same page.
- Mapped the list of RoboHelp pages created for CDS2 prototype 2, with the updated list of help pages for CDS2 prototype 3b. He created new help pages based on the customer change request and the new help pages.
- Worked on the JIRA issues and discussed the details of the issues with the developer team for the speedy resolution.
- Prepared the updates to the CDS2 user guide and sent the feedback with the changes that the customer suggested and the new updates to the validation region.
- Worked on different environments included IBM mainframe, Windows XP/VISTA, DB2, QMF, HP JEERA, MS Visio, Outlook, RoboHelp, Cognos, Micro Strategy, SAS WBI, Alfresco, MS Excel, MS Word, Java, J2EE.
Confidential, Woodlawn, MD
IT Specialist/ Business Systems Requirements Analyst
- Translated Social Security Administration (SSA) customer designed high level requirements into pseudo-code for system front end and back end software engineers developing MES (Modern Enumeration System), EAB (Enumeration at Birth). EAE (Enumeration at Entry - Birth) and SSNAP (Social Security Number Application Process).
- Involved in gathering requirements for SSNAP release 1.5, 1.6, and 2.0.
- Analyzed the CCMB requests and provided analysis support for developing the requirements.
- Provided technical and analysis support for implementation of SSNAP and validation process including planning and executing system-level requirements for the SS5 and MES conversion. Based on the existing MES and SS5 system,
- Developed the detail functional requirement documents for the PTF and Access data base conversion. Prepared several user interface detailed functional requirement (UI DFR) documents for the Electronic Test Data Management Systems (ETDMS) project, including mock-up screens/wireframes as part of this transition project.
- Involved in validating the complete system for all the business functionalities. Responsible for providing analysis support for identifying and resolving the production issues.
- Involved in requirements gathering process for various projects and managing them in Rational Requisite Pro. He documented requirement traceability matrix in Requisite Pro, and Quality Center for traceability of requirements through test cases.
- Conducted Joint Application Development (JAD) sessions for requirements gathering, analysis, design and Rapid Application Development (RAD) sessions.
- Involved in gathering existing Modernized Enumeration System (MES) batch functionality and Automated Enumeration Systematic Process (AESP) job flows, identified and documented the modifications required to the existing system with respect to the new application.
- Mapped the DB2 database to the new Enumeration file layouts, for using in Enumeration batch process (MES batch and AESP process) along with the existing files for processing.
- Responsible for customizing the tools like Rational RequisitePro, HP Quality center, and QC Synchronizer server for the project specific needs. Customized the Quality Center Synchronizer server to import all requirement types in to the Quality Center to map the test cases for various DEDA projects.
- Responsible for gathering the requirements for DACUS EDR and Enumeration at Entry (EAE) expansion projects and training the team for documenting the requirements in RequisitePro.
- Involved in training the DEDA analyst team for updating and creating the new requirements in RequisitePro for various projects. He participated in several EAB DFR requirement gathering meetings. The purpose of this meeting was for an analysis and review of system documentation for the EAB edits, alerts, and process notice reports.
- Conducted and assisted with Quad meeting planning, which includes coordinating with the Division of Validation and Testing Support (DVTS) and Division of Disability Appeals Processing (DDAP) to identify agenda items and participants for the proposed meetings.
- Facilitated and organized meetings and documented and published meeting minutes for EAB, EAE and SSNAP meetings.
- Initiated developer walk-through sessions for explaining the system flows and functionalities.
- Worked on different environments included IBM mainframe, Windows XP / VISTA, DB2, QMF, HP Quality Center, MS Visio, Outlook, Rational Requisite Pro, MS Excel, MS Word, QC Synchronizer, J2EE, RUP, SharePoint.
Confidential, Woodlawn, MD
IT Specialist Business Systems Requirements Analyst
- Worked with a team of requirement analysts to ensure the requirements added met customer deadlines and specifications.
- Validated results display of requirements by creating QMF (Query Management Facility) and SPUFI (SQL Processor Using File Input).
- Verified/reviewed the DFR’s of the assigned use cases, for correctness and any modifications.
- Attend weekly status meetings of ARPS/ CPMS held at SSA, by teleconferencing from our office, the attendees of this meeting were the team of requirement analysts from SSA and Confidential .
- Researched the SSA intranet website to get some detailed information on the assigned use cases like worksheet tab, case details tab, congressional interest and delete a case under CPMS/ARPS.
- Responsible to update all the DFR’s by creating separate record of requirements change tables, one for each upcoming release.
- Handled security documents for SSA120 forms for new staff’s access to the mainframes and the annual renewal of the existing staff.
- Delivered the renewed document with security information to the security desk at 3114. Responsible to update UCMS (Use Case Management System) for the assigned use cases and the time to time updating of the status of the use cases with regards to the enhancements and current status.
- Developed and enhanced systems by bringing specific business knowledge to the technical design process. Involved in critically evaluating the requirements from different agencies.
- Resolved complex issues, with easy to understand business flow diagrams derived from detail discussions with SMEs.
- Managed complex infrastructure initiatives and implementation of systems for new products as well as for the enhancement of the existing product and process.
- Developed business and technical subject matter expertise on business application systems. Reviewed system documentation and identified the system impact of the business application system, by interviewing the users to determine their needs.
- Handled all the requirement gathering responsibilities by elicitation, interviews, document analysis, workshops, surveys, site visits, process descriptions, events, use cases, JAD sessions, and prototyping and work flow analysis from end users, SMEs and different stakeholders in various agencies of the SSA.
- Work experience on different environments included Java, J2EE, RUP, IBM mainframe, Windows XP / VISTA, DB2, HP Quality Center, MS Access, MS Outlook, Rational Requisite Pro, MS Excel, MS Word, QC Synchronizer, J2EE, RUP, SharePoint.
Confidential, Rockville, MD
IT Specialist/Business Analyst/ Testing Analyst
- Wrote functional requirements and worked with developers to ensure requirements are being met. Also worked on standardizing business process throughout HR community and DTS Accounting Division.
- Conducted individual stakeholder interviews and JAD sessions for integration requirements.
- Managed and adapted a variety of project team roles like analyst, tester, documentation writer/trainer and developed good working relationships with business sponsors, business partners and technical staff.
- Applied functional knowledge to the design and customization of ERP and CRM client/server application to meet the organization’s requirements and system needs.
- Identified design gaps and communicated design to the users. He updated and created design document and coordinated with technical team. Performed testing and gathered requirements for GL, AP, AR, and CM modules in Oracle Financials.
- Collected functional requirements and prepared business requirement documents using Requisite Pro. Managed and handled complete defect and issue tracking.
- Coordinated different teams, collected issues and monitored timely fixes and ensured they are fixed from regression test results and closing of issues.
- Created general functional requirements and detailed functional requirements. Modeled functional requirements, converted business requirements into technical specification using sequence and activity and process flow diagrams, architecture diagrams, in MS Visio.
- Developed county compliant bug reporting template, for UAT that was customized to accommodate different parameters of the application and different data sources.
- Generated weekly and monthly reports of the status of the issues to keep track of the issues. Involved in developing of SQL and PL/SQL queries.
- Kept track and monitored the performance of the IJIS Inquiry application and communicated with project management of three different agencies, as part of transition project.
- Conducted functionality and regression testing during various phases of the application. Monitored and kept track of the issues and their resolution and maintenance records. Escalated the issues where ever necessary and facilitated the resolution.
- Managed, performed and coordinated user acceptance testing in the different departments of the county.
- Reviewed IJIS training documentation, made several updates, and provided guidelines for changes.
- Analyzed business requirements, performed gap analysis and segregated them into high and low level use cases, activity diagrams, and state chart diagrams using Visio.
- Work experience on different environments included Java, J2EE, RUP, Rational Clear Case, Rational Clear Quest, SharePoint, Rational Requisite Pro, Rational Test Manager, Oracle EBS, OBIEE Apps, Siebel CRM, MS Access 2007, Test Complete, Crystal Report, SVN, DOORS, Mainframe OS, MS Excel, Windows XP, Vista.
Confidential, Hartford, CT
- Gathered and analyzed new product specifications and requirements. Participated in team meetings and discussions on new product development.
- Responsible for modeling of functional requirements, converting business requests into technical specs using use-case models for various engineering projects.
- Managed multiple release cycles like quarterly releases and synchronized across several other IT projects.
- Handled risk management documentation and communications. Managed and led group of testing team working from offshore and on shore testing activities.
- Defined object constraints and organized requirements. Designed test plans or scripts to test, analyze and improve process engineering and generated reports.
- Wrote and edited technical design document, reports, and requirements documentation and user manuals. Documented requirements following UML methodology.
- Developed and executed various end-to-end scripts using QTP for automated testing of each individual functionality and regression testing of the applications.
- Organized, translated and documented needs into well-defined requirements. Participated in management discussions on improving client satisfaction, team/product development.
- Handled functional/regression test, both manual and automation, used QTP for automation testing.
- Conducted updates of HIPAA security risk assessment and implemented security updates as necessary. Designed user-friendly application GUI interface for user testing.
- Formulated and test queries with SQL on an object and traditional relational database. Assisted in design and testing of new projects involving SAS and Statistical Analysis and Operations Management tools for development of new training tools for the team.
- Work experience on different environments included Visual Basic, C, MS Visio 2000, MS Project, UML, Use-Cases, MS Excel, MS Access, Test Director, QTP, SQL Server, Oracle, Business Objects, Crystal Reports, Windows XP.
Confidential, Herndon, VA/ Bethesda, MD
Business Analyst/Data Analyst
- Organized the forecasting and functions and requirements gathered into the new BPR priority sections to clarify expectations and scope of each priority.
- Developed use cases and context diagrams relating to restatement of equity investments using MS Visio. Analyzed and designed business process flow diagrams and network architecture.
- Worked extensively on multifamily and restatement data. Handled logical and physical data modeling. Responsible in requirement gathering for restatements of financial statements for years 2000 to 200 5. Coordinated and supervised developers and Crystal Report team and updated timely delivery of reports.
- Generated notifications for exceptions to the respective team members for timely and prompt action. Authored business requirements alongside the SME (subject matter expert) team.
- Developed test cases for critical modules and tested application, used WinRunner, and LoadRunner.
- Developed use cases and detailed requirements for the technical team utilizing process standards. Wrote detailed test scripts for regression testing and tracking and performance issues.
- Performed analysis of software quality and testing process to provide status to the project team. Documented requirements and processes with the assistance of the SMEs.
- Worked with project stakeholders and SMEs to identify the business processes being addressed. Provided requirements and guidance to the technical team on business processes and rules.
- Responsible for overall tracking of testing matrix, owned the quality authorship requirements. Worked with BA team to ensure that consistency and quality are being used uniformly.
- Developed data requirement matrix and business to physical data mapping.
- Work experience on different environments included Visual Basic, SharePoint, Crystal Reports, MS Visio, MS Project, Rational Suite, Use-case Models, MS Excel, MS Access, Mercury Suite, Oracle, Windows. SQL Server.
Confidential, Hartford, CT
- Analyzed end users hierarchy charts and designed and customized dataflow diagrams to make it suitable for the developing team to understand and to configure according to the requirements.
- Analyzed and designed business process flow and architecture diagrams, activity hierarchy diagrams, data models and network architecture. He interacted with the end users to support and solve the call center issues in Salesforce.com.
- Provided the requirements for customers, consultants and developers to create on-demand applications for Salesforce.com and Supportforce.com.
- Facilitated to customize, integrate and extend salesforce.com to create custom CRM solutions. Developed results and recommendations to team via presentations and written reports.
- Categorized requirements into business, user, interface, functional, non-functional, design, data and security requirements.
- Involved in analyzing COTS financial package for trade finance, documentary credit, bank guarantees and letter of credits, complying with UCPDC regulations.
- Performed functional, system, integration and regression testing.
- Revised existing systems and procedures to correct deficiencies and maintain more effective data handling, conversion, input/output requirements, and storage. Gathered and analyzed new product specifications and requirements.
- Participated in team meetings and discussions on new product development. Involved in modeling of functional requirements, converting business requirements into technical specs using Use-case models for various engineering projects.
- Work experience on different environments included Salesforce.com, JDBC, Oracle, Blackberry- application, Visual Basic, MS Visio 2000, Use-Cases, MS Excel, MS Access, SQL Server, Windows 2000.