- An IT professional of superb business acumen & technical acuity having +15 years in Financial, Telecom/Wireless, Pharma/Health & Retail Domains.
- 8 years of Financial Domain support for such key.
- 4 years - Healthcare Delivery/Pharma/BioTech - IT Consultant/Developer/Analyst.
- Focused IT Project Manager/ Lead Analyst with over 13 years of experience Confidential processing & testing in both Web/Client-Server as well as Legacy environments with a Big 4 consultancy background. Phil’s targeted passion is his clients’ complete satisfaction of needs with optimal QA. Mitigate rework & realize cost savings in QA restructure effort, methodically implement business efficiencies with detailed streamline plan, deploy remedial procedures & process, inject test automation & focus solutions team to deliver quality with test-driven practices in dev cycles.
- As a Business Analyst Lead/Test QA, Apply data quality, data management principles and techniques in BI, Data Warehouse, data marts & data stores to provide measure of data confidence, integrity and efficiency. Advise & consult solutions with executive management & clients. Lead Technical, Business & QA teams on Project Plan. Support product launch projects, e.g. - Disk Network Storage devices, provide QA testing of all features & product configurations.
- As a Program Manager, Define Release Management/SCM strategy for new Production Validation instance. Ensure Scope Requirements synch with QA test coverage for planned release schedule. Identify gaps & make recommendations to standardize testing practices in overall strategy document. Perform end-to-end integration test strategy, as well as, develop QA processes. Reconcile all interface handshakes between processes/integration points. Construct test cases, test plans and test scripts for features and Emergency Fix solutions.
- P/L responsibility for software release and overall quality issues on projects with direct client interface for project status & progress. Expertise in test tools, outsourcing team management & developed cutover plans for transition of work.
- As a Requirements Project Manager, Pore over use cases, scope business requirements, & related documents. Identify gaps, track & implement remediated solutions for the development & testing of Web applications, middle-tier architecture & infrastructure projects. Expert knowledge of Financial, Banking, Wireless, Telecom, & ERP, CRM, Order/Inventory Confidential .
- As a Business Analyst, Perform initial definition, refines use cases, write and document specs. Develop Traceability & Artifacts for new features & production support issues. Work with Development to ensure functional & technical requirements are met & included on builds.
- Provide successful detailed, stop-gap audit and review of development, testing and validation programs, producing best practices with recommended guidelines and procedures to refined test approach. In corporate solutions testing and gating, build validation test and source code management, leveraging of tools, resulting in increased test cycles, process improvement, optimized quality control and efficiency gains with less expenditure and manpower.
- Create and prepare and plan entire test ecosystem. Condition, mask & align all data, e.g. - configuration files, XML, SQL required for testing.
- Cloud and Grid Computing
- Agile-Scrum Certified
- Selenium 2.0
- HP ALM/ Quality Center
- Web Services
- MQ Series
- Win 200x
- Sun Solaris/HP-UX Unix (C-Shell) scripts
- HP Service Desk
- Service Now Vantive
- SQL DB2x
- PM Task Portal
- Day CQ5.5/WCMS
- MS Content Mgmt Sys web content publishing
- PCVS Tracker
- Visual Source Safe
- Amdocs Clarify CRM
Confidential,San Francisco, CA
UAT QA Architect
- Support Cloud-based SaaS Confidential software customization for Dell by leading overall UAT QA Architect level assignment working from a Confidential BPO/Process Improvement and consulting perspective. Develop UAT script and test cases for Sales Order, Quoting, Opportunity, product/assets, customer and offers development and releases.
- Engage and confer with Dell client in meetings, agile development processes, cross team and global support in mappings, product development QA, BDD/TDD Selenium 2.0 WebDriver API testing, data staging/setup, to place Dell in configuration to our vanilla SaaS management software to improve their bottom-line in retaining and enhancing their portfolio on service renewal contract business.
- Undertake and build foundation in understanding various facets and complexities of requirements from business and technical perspective to plan, process and deliver UAT testing process and qualify Dell’s entry point into a customized product and follow-up reoccurring releases.
- Manage and support project from inception to product release. Collaborate with strategic and alliance partners, including integration of SFDC/SalesForce.com interfaces in the current and near term featured enhancement level releases.
- Report to Program Management and to Executive Leadership levels (from Confidential, Client and Consulting Practice aspects) on on-going status of projects with rolled-up activity reports.
Confidential,San Jose, CA
- Synch w/QA Team in Bangalore - daily standups on my call with the team on test case creation of user stories, integrated testing, test execution, issue in quality policy and direction of the team engaging in scrum, release plans, resource allocation, dev technical expertise.
- Integrated in Scrum Model of Dev, PMs QAs, Business Owners, (embedded in the team continually refining the process of team project delivery in leveraging Version One Tool, elements of Kanban, etc.), contribute to sprint demos, retrospectives, Agile summit.
- JP/UK enhanced checkout w/Cayenne features replacing HTML/Flex Store and for other top-tiered targeted countries, DE, FR, AU, etc. and Add/Edit Billing w/hybrid RSM and eComm Teams. Develop infrastructure and process strategy w/dev team on Cloud Grid for TDD testing.
- Major Accomplishments:
- Delivery of Creative Cloud/CS6 in product launches integrating eComm, Merchandising Store QA, Live Testing, SKU setup and validation, troubleshoot all ongoing issues pre and post launch in the areas of Production ITERs and P1s & P2s. Determine QA policy, engage in process planning of product roadmap and scheduling of Major, Minor and Maintenance releases.
- Joint triage of blocker bugs in CCM delivery by StormCloud and the BU.
- Coordinate and plan QA with Storm Cloud in the Checkout and Adobe AnyWare Checkout experience. Settle, place, secure environments for testing, including PR-Prod, Stage, QA04, QA-B, etc. Work with RMO, Build Engineer, Infrastructure PMs for all changes of upgrades to envs/DBs, etc. and strike teams on instability issues. Contribute to Innovation Lab, to refine and integrate build automated technologies.
- Assist in the creation of the Integration testing tasks in the final phases of our sprints prior to launch.
- Assist and facilitate the Automation Plan with continual refinements planned in test coverage using Selenium and QTP.
- Delivery of Cayenne Project for eComm (ILC, Product Carousel, CPOD, GNAV) in the US/NA Store in Web-Tiered Env (DYLAN, WCMS, CXF), team and integrate w/Day, Omniture resourcing for templates, content delivery and TNT/Site Catalyst requirements. (Effectively enhance Dylan-based Model) test services, provide performance plan and metrics of services, team w/Content QA on testing.
- Management of internal and external security audits and assessments for Cayenne and AAC/Checkout processes on issues of penetration, web attacks, vulnerabilities, as in cross-scripting issues, PCI compliance, etc. Provide QA regression for IAAS, ATG, SAP, Infra upgrades.
- Work w/business Confidential analysts/Scrum Leads within budgeted timebox across scrum workstream area’s user stories. Determine candidate test case regression sets by functional & performance test. Discuss new requirements & ongoing testing status at POD mtgs. Key eComm Leadership contributor setting policy on Quality. Map QA Team levels & commitment points in planning overall roadmap of eComm delivery.
- Pre-Order Load & Performance testing, gather metrics, test stress on OMS and order adapter and correct issues with SAP backend process.
NGS QA Test LeadResponsibilities:
- Portal project content management system testing and validation of ServiceNOW Support site and portlets, web page publishing, preview server testing, CDF background file creation, approver/publisher cycle testing, global requirement, product document downloads, support Home page, support offerings, misc. HTML, etc. across geographical functional classification and over all metadata forms. Provision support for SaaS, PaaS, StaaS, IaaS business applications solutions and ongoing IT cloud project support and initiatives.
- Work with business support analysts/liaisons within budgeted time constraint candidate regression sets of test cases by functional & performance test. Discuss new requirements and ongoing testing status at POD mtgs.
- Manage offshore QA Team resources, comprising status/planning project meetings, ongoing support of Xterra, RSE, RR project assignments.
- Interact and consult with infrastructure team for h/w, s/w buildout, obtaining credentials/address info to access Confidential environment configuration setup for each project and assignment (e.g. Test, Stage, Pre-Prod, in SVL, SAC, RTP instances etc.)
- Storage Filer inventory Checkout from RTP NGLABS coupling Remote Support Agents to enable remote support, configure specific controller and firmware. Access configuration of filers at the controller and cluster mode levels statusing each component in UNIX (putty) with System Console and DRM UI interface.
- Run scripts (ASUP Metrics Tool, Agent Simulator, etc.) and Test cases against performance, case management response times are benchmarked within threshold, system analysis of fault and Full panic, disk failure and minor tuning messages, case creation and case type validation, run CURL scripts, test and generate actionable and weekly ASUPS of configured machines. Remove and re-register RSE to SP. Dump small to large core files. Validate integrated functionality of Back Trace Analyzer. Verify Case creation in SAP QCR system. Smoke test initial entry into each new build, and then run full regression suite.
- Validate Host machines, filers, sustaining servers and mail process server’s spider nodes that consume SMTP directed emails. Maintain Environment document on word and provide input to Excel worksheet. Leverage QC providing test validation/QA metrics to PM and management. Maintain and contribute to notes, status, quick starts, background testing material, and other documentation in SharePoint project folders. Manage QA onshore resource assigned to core segmentation project.
- Support PM Load & Performance project for replication and re-hosting, enhancing/extensible of hardware and resolving Global Zone contention issues, Put & Post functionality, align PMBTA, Agent Simulator and ASUP metrics tools to new environments. Work with Engineering group for QCM closures triggering referrals to BURT tracking process.
- In Quality Center, support environment issues and defects documenting STRs re-test of fixes on QCMs.
- Reach out to EIM Support for OpsWare configuration access, Unix OPS for password resets, and DBA for DB account lockouts and connectivity issues to DBs.
Confidential,San Francisco, CA
Bus Analyst /QA EngineerResponsibilities:
- Beauty Insider Loyalty Incentive Rewards Program point redemption integration from inside JC Penney with Corporate eStore. Test point tiers and thresholds, reward eligibility and redemption levels. Run multiple test instances due to branching of completed code development.
- Prepare & plan for test data and Oracle SQL through Customer Service Rep & CRM front-end interface. Develop work plan & approaches.
- Check POS AUTOSYS processed transactions and CSM (GUI) tool for expected results with SQL scripts in background DB tool, as well. Leverage CSM/POS tool usage checking on BI Program point balances, client search & other functionality, etc. Test in RAD SDLC.
- Setup and execute test scenarios/cases of redemption of BI points to include Skincare balances. CXL orders, reset passwords, update cc and email profile, etc. Understand BI/Skincare program functionality, create orders, process returns, verify points, etc. Drop modified XML into BISalesTransactions dropsite folder using Mule processing. SFTP server login and mapping to intake coordinated file from JC Penney.
- Utilize DB Visualizer Tool w/SQL Commander to select status against BIQA tables (acct, sales, activity, etc.) Validate Web Services and SAAS interfaces based upon functional workflow of POS, nightly reconciliation processing for points posted to loyalty accounts.
- Setup and data condition (BI CC, ATG Accts) test data by creating customer profile (acct#, cc info, name, address) & enrolling them to BI/SiJCP program on CSR tool. Handle manual interface from imported SFTP (UNIX) files from JCP client servers & load them into xml scripts as part of the batch interface tests. Validate business rules against presentation layer GUI and XML processing engine.
- Modify XML feeds from Retailer site with product sale, return information and validate point balances and redemption eligibility.
- Validate TLogs, screen profile data, against backend SQL tables in SiJCP TLog Audit Testing thru dynamic scripting of SQL. Analyze error status codes. Build and design test cases in anticipation of XML structured data feeds from partner retailer.
- Create orders (skincare, BI/non-BI eligible, add samples, birthday gifts, Free ship, Promos, etc).Black box regression testing of code base.
Confidential, Santa Clara, CA
Business Analyst - QA LeadResponsibilities:
- Full Technical-Functional IT/QA Analyst Hands-On Role. Build QA processes, conduct UAT and construct Test Cases with Data/Environment prep and setup. Run Winrunner execution of tests.
- Enable Registration, Product RMA, Parts and Automated Software Selection and Warranty Replacement with Logistics, Finance, Product Configuration and Business Teams.
- Lead effort to apply QC and QA regarding potential export violations due to inaccurate responses, preventative process circumvention of customer/distribution partners.
- Write script providing data profiling analysis of domain issues, foreign key integrity between tables & views finding outliers. Build exception listed records file and use to cleanse data. Create historical data view. Build data mart capturing analytics and for sales reporting. Parse records to insure data conforms to business rules before loading it to be used in QA region as a baseline improving data quality.
- Prepare and plan for test data & Oracle 11/12i and Clarify test ecosystem including considerations/conversions and Software configuration planning using Oracle Apps tools and Clarify CRM interface to condition data and also from executing developed SQL scripts.
- Analyze functional Sales/RMA/Spares order workflow. Relate functional requirement to order fulfillment constraint integrating to existing process.
- Synch Clarify Part/SN root accounts to Oracle Order Fulfillment data in Site Management, Portal Registry/RMA Processing for Prod & UAT tests.
- Develop E2E UAT test strategy with order initiation thru order fulfillment flows & work detail of test plan. Reconcile all interfaces between processes/integration points.
- Document Requirements/Traceability Linkage with Test Execution using Quality Center/Test Director.
- Reconcile processes back to root requirements, identify and fill gaps in processes.
- Procure, setup and maintain new Domain Registry and STMP Email Server for Portal Authentication, Credentials Issuance, Product Registration, RMAs and Downloads.
Confidential,San Ramon, CA
IT Quality Oversight ProgramResponsibilities:
- Provide Program Level Test Process Oversight of UAT deployment of Digital TV product. Confer, consult on overall strategy guidelines and in support of Integrated Testing Plans. Identify if risks, encumbrances and significant exposure exist in deploying execution test plans.
- Collaborate with Development, PMO, AT& Confidential Labs, SCM, DBA, Change Control, Environment Teams to design process framework (governance, client scheduling, etc.) of targeted testing.
- Define SCM/Release Management strategy for new Production Validation Environment. Provide tactical and strategic planning and coordinate key project release initiatives and product offerings. Wide use of Visio to document system architecture.
- Work with application teams finding ownership of bug/issue through root cause analysis. Work with the same to resolution. Understand all aspects of test ecosystem. Evaluate each situation, document needs, pursue corrective course of action and resolve on behalf of the client.
- Determine & ensure scope requirements synch with test coverage for planned release schedule. Identify gaps, make recommendations to standardize testing practices in overall strategy document. Direct & align data team conditioning tasks of test SQL tables to test phase plan.
- Develop, plan & deploy dedicated PSL/SIL Lab Infrastructure ecosystem’s procedures/test scenarios to new Production Validation test instance.
- Own and direct Defect Tracking Management and Bug Fix Resolution processes incorporating PMO, Applications Dev and Confidential teams.
- Improve quality process by selecting test suites. Enhance testing structure and test regression bug fix turnaround times synching to PMO and leadership directives.
Confidential,San Francisco, CA
IT Operations Quality Project ManagerResponsibilities:
- Responsible for meeting Integration Test Gating guidelines set and approved by client.
- Plan Requirements Test Matrix (RTM) and Artifacts in STRs, coordination of test plan and test account setup and joint exercise of test cases with our Geneva billing partner, Convergys. Manage Entrance Criteria based upon Exit Metrics from Solutions Test.
- Design, develop & implement test procedures from business/technical requirements.
- Manage onshore QA Leads and offshore testing teams to deliver QA testing on major feature and maintenance releases of CRM carriers.
- Lead and direct Data governance discussion on maximizing income potential of Business Intelligence Enterprise initiative to build and market reporting against demographical data stores.
- Integrate Workflow Integration, Confidential & Partner testing in validation cycles and joint provisioning testing exercises with Confidential Mobile Web Test Team. Design and execute test cases Data driven API testing in QTP.
- Write Project Test Plan, map project tasks/deliverables on MS Project.
- Run cycle tests within integration test timetable.
- Direct team quorum 'Go/No-Go' quality evaluation and decision process.
- Respond to all issues with billing partner and MVNO client from Daily Testing Status calls.
- Provide assigned support to our IT Client Manager.
- Facilitate weekly OPQM/QA Leads Status Meetings, set agenda, open bridge, coordinate all action items and publish in minutes.
Confidential,San Ramon, CA
- Ensure developed Confidential conform to accepted architectural validation standards, CMM methodologies & strict adherence to baseline business/technical specs. Manage scope/code creep by creating mitigation strategy of new redundant features. In corporate new specs into existing workflow/processes & working closely with change management to control.
- Perform Integration Testing of Enterprise-Wide QA in an E2E test environment supporting web-based CRM, Ordering, and Inventory apps. Document test planning requirements in Test Traceability Matrix scope, manage defects and update specs in Quality Center/Test Director.
- Lead testing release initiatives, manage risk & issues logs. Provide project guidance to management.
- Create and review Project Plan, including integrated project timelines on ETS Project Portal MS Project Schedule. Facilitate test plan issues and status updates. Direct and lead functional area project overview of all ETS teams. Prepare, coordinate and align ETS shakeout/E2E test schedules with external Development System Test & UAT phases. Perform Functional & Workflow Integration Testing.
- Provide cutover plan for offshore team to transition operations, Continual Process Improvement Initiatives & control project quality/cost by leading & organizing project plan, phase reviews, code walkthroughs & lessons-learned sessions.
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
Bus Analyst/ Sr. Project QA EngineerResponsibilities:
- Worked with the Portfolio Accounting and Reporting System. Utilize SQL scripts performing Data Warehouse ETL to condition data and align baseline test requirements. Remedy data quality and data integrity issues manifesting in duplicate key redundancy by validating key data with SQL scripts based on complex joins. Create SPARKS Confidential accounting Excel pivot tables from Access DBs loaded from journalized monthly commission sales. Load these to data stores in Oracle instance.
- Devise overall Functional Component Testing approach, test execution strategy, data requirements and test planning across 3 test iterations for SPARKS Mainline Branch Project. Quality Management Team contributor of EMC Consulting - a Business Edge Solutions Division.
- Manage objective to analyze, decompose & capture interfacing Confidential SPARKS processes and data flows. Craft them into Test Director test scripts, document all functionality and flows of Eagle Star's Cost Basis installation. Derive test accounts from production files, build and deploy MS Access environment with securities positions in Equities, Mutual Funds Fixed Income and Options.
- Capture & synthesize test data requirements, author test cases/scripts, run test execution suites, record & manage test defects within Test Director per cycle & iteration phase. Utilize Clear Quest to log, report, & track existing interdepartmental issues. Provide Defects Test Summary & Root Cause Analysis per successive test iteration. Work with C-Shell Unix and Visual Age Scripts to determine workflow, UI and data design.
Confidential, SF, CA
Bus Project Lead/QA AnalystResponsibilities:
- Collaborate with vendors to baseline customized test procedures and develop test plans.
- Work with Business SMEs, Dev Team and other Business Owners to define and distill test requirements for SIT/UAT.
- Develop overall test strategy & test planning for the SIT/UAT of Homeowners Policy Number Expansion Project.
- Built test matrix, environmental set-up, coordination of test resource pool & communication plan for all 40 interfacing Confidential to Homeowners processing. Includes ETL data stores, EDI, Web GUI, Java, SQL, HTTP, .Net, JSP, .ASP, .net legacy platforms, etc.
Confidential,San Ramon, CA
System Test Architect/QA TesterResponsibilities:
- System Test Architect of TRACS GUI Bill Collections Java/C++ based app. Responsible for TRACS DB test team support for GUI front-end.
- Develop test plans, analyze, define, design & construct test data in System Test & Integration Test Region testing new & regress existing functionality and integrated workflow per High-Level System Design.
- Synch interface & System test with core billing Confidential, Data layer, Promise-to-Pay, Strata Workflow Engine & Financials. Plan test efforts with regional System Architects & on-site Confidential curing-out delinquent accounts. Run credit history, CRIS Billing Treatment, apply payments, DB/CR entries, letter generation scenarios, & other business partners testing of Billing Interfaces specs.
Data Center Planning Analyst/Enterprise Sys Test QAResponsibilities:
- Design, plan & coordinate Enterprise System Test ecosystem of required components - H/W, DBs, files, services, S/W, tools, etc.
- Analyze, document downstream interface flows from PS to Confidential . Validate candidate profiling database and search feature matching skills against catalog of available positions. Develop test strategy and test scripts for payroll and PS Chart of Accounts interfaces to ERP/HR modules.
- Validate PS AR to Confidential engine interface elements testing file creation & DB trigger actions. Prepare SQL tables by executing scripts.
- Execute Java-based test cases. Input, observe & describe bugs in PCVS Tracker for UAT/QA Acceptance Test and Workflow Integrated Test regressing defect fixes & revalidate code changes.
- Collaborate with Performance/Load Test QA to establish load volumes of web data iterations.
- Determine test plan time dependencies; define testing scope based upon specs, test case design approach from program specification data, system design documents, meetings/communication with RHI & CTS Dev teams.
Team Lead/ Business Analyst /QA EngineerResponsibilities:
- Worked on Investment Management, Wealth Management and Retail Brokerage Projects.
- QA focal point of the Mutual Funds Redesign (WEB) Project. Provide analysis of business specs and define testing scope and firm up requirements prior to testing. Confer with business partner on test documentation, approval and review of test execution coverage & content.
- Build investment mgmt account metadata in Oracle Data Warehouse using Perl to extract and load data. Perform data mediation with Perl script. data element mapping of prescribed data model for desktop application. Define SQL layout and API to properly mask data for load and extraction. Write Perl scripts to define code mappings and business rule application. Build investment mgmt account metadata in Oracle Data Warehouse using Perl to extract and load data. Run Silk automated testing scripts against Oracle DB domain tables for desktop app.
- Track bugs/regress defects in Quality Center. Validate data thru-out test cycles based on releases. Develop Quotes & Symbols & Confidential Account Holdings tests. Execute & validate AMS, Confidential Retail data in Portfolio Summary, Holdings & Activity Test Cases on Test Director.
- Quality Assurance of Java-based IM Downloads and Alerts on SIM.COM, Web & Confidential Link Client. Launch Run PERL & Unix-based Alerts and Downloads File Splitter Perl and Unix Shell scripts.
- Prepare baseline testing data of new files state & functionality for test. Run SILK automated regression scripts. Workflow Integrated Testing & Validation of Imaging to Oracle DB Data Warehouse interface for Account Enrollment and Asset Transfer.
- Set Up Entrance/Exit criteria, develop test plan, design & build Test Cases & Test Summary. Certify QA/UAT criteria/sign-off are in-sync.
- Provide/negotiate time estimates to PM for QA tasks. Coordinate bug fixes with project team, regression & maintenance QA teams. Develop defect-tracking procedure. Lead daily bug meetings. Prioritize & review defects with Development team. Re-test fixes.
- Plan, design, & execute QA test cases & data for Java-based U.S. Trust - COLA website integrating Confidential Retail accounts into US Trust client portal from business requirements.
- Develop & prototype White-Box tests in using XML/XSL of Saxon generated reports. Monitor WebLogic, Resonate, DB2 Connect system performance in Unix. Load test server application.
- Successfully implement Mutual Funds Redesign (WEB) Project under budget and within aggressive seven-week time constraint. Received commendation and accolades from EBT QA.
QA/QC Audit Review AnalystResponsibilities:
- Review QRP Y2K certification packages per work paper and Confidential standards. Examine packages for date impacts, remediate code, change control and proper aging is applied, adequate system and interface testing in a Y2K compliant environment exists. Document findings in recommendation, action log and results summary. Analyze and note deficiencies.
- Create data stores and reposit extract data for Billing History data base and MRDB monthly reporting database in Finance/collections Data Warehouse. Build SPA Data Marts for CACS decision support engine to evaluating business rules and events to determine credit score of customer, subscriber standing with company, curing delinquent accounts, etc. Integrate Fair Isaac FICO data from Oracle DB API calls, provide credit tool views of the same. Check and finalize job control and parameters to drive process of extraction and loading.
- Monitor & examine job results. Modify & reconstruct SQL queries per user specs. Test revised queries. Handle deviation requests from schedule runs. Utilized DYL280/SAS, file-aid utilities used to transform, DB2 utilities to load, backup/restore.
- Provide MRDB Production Support. Setup parameters in DB2 PROCS and run AD-HOC reports written in QMF. Spool extract reports to users by converting MVS report files to MS Word documents using FTP & attaching them to Email. Publish bill presentment on CD-Rom, storage media & disks. Data preparation and conditioning of DB2 tables using data load and modification scripts.
Business Analyst/Senior Programmer FTE and Consultant
Confidential,Palo Alto, CA
- Update & enhance Lab Workstation Configuration Management System using ORACLE SQL*Forms and SQL*Plus on PC/LAN platform. Deploy and integrate new functionality to all workstations on the network onsite.
- Create view in data mart of installed machines (MAC) by Cost Center and Department/Function and Budget requiring various OS upgrades for Online SQL forms Oracle application.
Confidential,Woodland Hills, CAResponsibilities:
- Develop & maintain Broker Legacy System, to pay commission earned to broker agents on reconciled dues received.
- Provide Membership maintenance programming & analysis support and in the production support to applications in the Financial Confidential area.