BUSINESS SYSTEMS ANALYST Extensive experience as a Business Systems Analyst with the skills to deliver and support quality technology solutions to meet business needs and realize business value. Experience includes leading internal and external partners to develop, test, implement, document and support business technology solutions. Self - motivated, detail-oriented with strong problem-solving, decision-making, and analytical skills . Effective written and verbal communication skills with colleagues and stakeholders of varying levels. Efficiently works independently and collaboratively as a team member.
- Business / Systems Analysis
- Project Documentation
- Business / IT Liaison
- Project Management Skills
- Solution Development
- Relationship Building
- Information Management
- Solution / Service Delivery
- Problem Resolution
Windows Operating Systems: XP, 7, 8.1, 10; Windows Server 2003, 2008, 2012; MS SQL Server
MS Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access; Outlook; MS Project, Visio, and SharePoint; Citrix; VMware; IBM TSM.
Confidential, Whippany, NJ
- Met with clients to gather and analyze data composition and system dependencies.
- Planned and organized data migration; developed scope, strategy, and schedule.
- Authored and distributed formal written communications on migration activities to stakeholders.
- Proactively provided weekly status reports on migration activities to management.
- Provided client support throughout the migration process; performed risk management and assisted with mitigations and problem resolutions.
- Monitored dedicated migration email box to promptly answer support related questions and address other related communications.
Confidential, Summit, NJ
Specialist, Business/Technical Analysis
- Acquired and managed multiple resources from varying technical teams.
- Facilitated collaborative meetings with business and technical teams to gather requirements and develop project solution.
- Authored or contributed to project related documentation including business requirements document (BRDs), Statements of Work (SOW), project plan, solution diagrams, costing and timelines, and status reports.
- Collaborated and effectively communicated with business and technical partners to lead or participate in status meetings, solution testing, implementation, and documentation.
- Followed software development life cycle (SDLC) framework using Waterfall, Agile, or Hybrid models while aligning with corporate policies, procedures, and compliance and Quality Assurance (QA) and Quality Control (QC) standards.
- Maintained accountability for understanding the end-to-end business/system processes as assigned throughout their lifecycle; provided system/solution training and support as needed.
Confidential, Kenilworth, NJ
Lead Infrastructure Solutions Analyst
- Led business, vendors, and technology teams in defining business requirements, solution specifications, design, testing, and implementation while aligning with corporate standards, policies, and procedures.
- Served as system Subject Matter Expert (SME), provided technical services and support. Assisted with system and application patching, upgrades, and disaster recovery exercises.
- Coordinated install and configuration of supporting architecture with technology teams. Tested and documented solutions to ensure proper functionality, availability, and supportability by Operations.