- Three years of experience in working as a Report developer on multiple platforms.
- Three years of experience working in documenting requirements as a Business Analyst for Medicare system.
- Proficient in creating technical documents including Requirements document and User guide.
- Experience in providing up to date reporting to the management for making future decisions.
- Strong knowledge of SQL complex queries, Stored Procedure, Functions.
- Three plus year experience with MS SQL Server, 2008, 2012, Crystal Report 8.4 and SSRS.
- Created advanced pivoted reports in MS Excel.
- Knowledge filtering and formatting reports along with creating linked and sub reports.
- Possess strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Strong hands on experience in T - SQL, parameterized queries and stored procedures and functions.
- Experience creating reports which combine data from multiple data sources.
- Experience designing creating, implementing, modifying, maintaining and supporting existing reports.
- Ability to successfully collaborate with subject matter experts to help define new reporting requirements.
- Oracle 11g
- SQL Developer
- SQL Server 2008 & 2012
- Crystal reports 8.4 and Cognos report studio
- Share point
- java script
- MS Office
- MS Visio( use cases
- data flow diagrams). MS Excel Reporting.
Programmer Analyst/Report Developer
- Created SQL Script to report company revenue generated based on client contracts.
- Identified and documented report requirements using the company requirement template.
- Created reports using charts and KPI indicators to compare actual values with mid-year and annual target values.
- Generated reports in a timely manner to management, and other required entities as needed.
- Trained end-users in report data utilization.
- Documented and maintained records of created reports and/or changes to existing reports in SharePoint.
- Gathered requirements from external clients to provide them up to date informative reporting to target focus areas to improve business revenue.
- Provided Inventory reports with color highlights for overstock and low stock, Employee schedule and Profit & loss reports to the management and comparing it with previous year achievements and target goals.
- Created pivoted excel reports to provide financial analysis.
- Exported reports to MS Excel and pdf files for management review.
- Reporting to Project manager and identifying errors and fixing data on the web pages.
- Create and Issue report at the end of the day for the Project Manager.
- Attended the daily morning 15 minute drills.
- Updated the website using HTML 5.
- Maintained the issue status in SharePoint.
- As an instructor conducting Business process training (Gathering business requirements, Use cases,
- Data Flow Diagrams and writing test scripts).
- Provided training in HTML, java scripting, SQL and database reporting.
- Worked on the IRS project from May 2011 to Dec 2011.
- Reviewing and documenting system functional requirements.
- Performing Requirement analysis and conducting Functional Testing.
- Created Use cases, BRD, created test scripts.
- Creating Analytical business flow diagrams
- Used SharePoint from team communication.
- Created process flow diagrams
- Updated Use Case diagrams for the renal management information system from Feb 2011 to April 2011.
- Worked as a BA in the business team for reviewing use cases for the GUI for MIS project from Aug 2008 to Jan 2011
- Understood and documented system requirements in BRD
- Updated and modified web pages using java and C#.
- Created data entry forms for medical clients in Java and JSP on the JBoss and My SQL server.
- Provided maintenance by updating the web pages with new requirements.