- Over 9 years of experience in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) which involves requirement gathering, requirement analysis, design, development, implementation & enhancement of Projects in SalesForce.com as a developer and business analyst.
- Expertise in SFDC Configurations/Customizations - User Interface, Page Layouts, Tabs, Custom fields, Custom objects, Visualforce pages, Reports, Dashboards.
- Extensive experience in creating Roles, Profiles, Hierarchies, workflows, approval processes, validation rules and sharing & security rules.
- Experienced in CRM business processes like Forecasting, Campaign Management, Lead Management and Knowledge Management.
- Having experience on sales cloud implementation using like standard objects account, contact, opportunity, opportunity line items, product and price books.
- Having Experience on service cloud implementation like email to cases, case assignments rules.
- Proficient with technology, including office applications, sales force automation, database systems, executing data imports, running exports, merging records, and running reports.
- Interface with staff developing strategy as technical advisor for new functionality from Salesforce.com app exchange applications, releases, and upgrades.
- Provided direct support to Salesforce users during post-implementation issues and migrated metadata from sandbox to production.
- Working knowledge in generating Reports, Dashboards, customized reports and analyzing the data in Sales Force.
- Experience in developing, maintaining and performing processes to continuously monitor data quality and integrity in platform applications.
- Created workflow rules, Case escalation rules, Case assignment rules in service cloud.
- Created Web-Lead, Big Deal Alerts, Custom Forecasting, Territory Management, Multiple Currency Management on Sales Cloud.
- Used different data tools - Apex Data Loader, Import Wizard, SFDC Data Export, Mass Delete etc.
- Good Experience in Deployment using change sets and ANT tools.
- Superior knowledge of SOA design principles and RDBMS technologies. Sound ability to integrate various business processes across different systems.
- Proficient in salesforce developer toolkit including Apex Classes, Controllers, Triggers, Apex Web Services, Force.com IDE, Visualforce, Migration Tool, AJAX.
- Worked with End users and also acted as a Business Analyst by noting the requirements from the End users like Project managers, Development teams.
- Experience in managing full sandbox, developer sandbox and Configuration-only sandbox.
- Strong Knowledge in AppExchange Applications for integrating with Third Party Applications.
- Strong knowledge in Data cleaning and deduplication of records not only through app exchange applications but through traditional methods like using excel as well
- Configure and maintain Reports and Dashboards.
- Implemented and delivered projects under Agile Development Environment and Test Driven
- Environments with large & small project teams. Assisted in the enforcement of project deadlines and schedules. Ability to apply general organizational knowledge of the business and systems processes in problem analysis.
- Committed to excellence, self-motivator, quick-learner, diligent, team-player, and a prudent developer with strong problem-solving skills and communication skills.
Salesforce.com: Apex, Visual Force, Apex Triggers, Workflows, Approvals, Email Templates, Formulas, Validation Rules, AppExchange tools like Docusign, Conga, Eclipse, Salesforce.com, Force.com IDE, Apex Data Loader, Roles & Profiles.
Web Technologies: HTML, CSS, JAVA SCRIPTS, XML, RALLY.
Databases: MySQL, SQL Server 2000/2005/2008, MS ACCESS, Oracle 10g
Operating Systems: UNIX, LINUX, Windows 95/98/2000/XP/2003/7/Vista.
Languages: APEX, JDK 1.4/1.5, C, Java, Servlets 2.1/2.2, Java Beans, EJB 1.x/2.x/3.x,JUNIT, SOQL, SOSL, AJAX.
App/Web Servers: APACHE TOMCAT.
Salesforce Administrator/ Salesforce Developer /Business Analyst
- Created Custom profiles and assigned to the users based on their roles in the organization.
- Managed and customized users, roles, public groups based on the access permissions, permission sets, sharing rules, login access policies, accounts, contacts, record types, custom objects, and created page layouts, search layouts to organize fields, custom links, related lists, and other Components on a record detail and edit pages.
- Deployed Approval process, Process Builder flows, and workflows and validation rules to optimize business needs effectively.
- Developed reports, dashboards upon request.
- Having experience on sales cloud implementation using objects like Accounts, Contacts, Opportunities, Products, Price books, and Opportunity Line Items etc.
- Having Experience on Service Cloud implementation like email to cases, case assignments rules.
- Created users using the Data loader and assigned the users to the chatter groups.
- Worked on multiple projects, designed, developed and deployed Apex Classes, Controller Classes, Extensions and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application using the Eclipse IDE.
- Developed Visual Force Pages, Visual Force Custom Controllers Components, Advanced Search Functionality, Custom Objects, Analytic Snapshots, Tabs, Tags and Components.
- Used SOQL & SOSL with consideration to Governor Limits for data manipulation needs ofthe application using platform database objects.
- Worked on Third party tools like Zuora used for Automatic billing and Manage recurring revenue.
- Expertise in Java, Integration Bus technologies, data replication tools, predictive dialers and document management.
- Defined lookup and master-detail relationships on the objects and created junction objects to establish connectivity among objects.
- Deployed using change sets and ANT tools.
- Used the sandbox for testing and migrated the code to the deployment instance after testing.
- Involved in code reviews with client development teams, and training them to utilize the functionality developed by RedPath for them.
- Implemented AppExchange applications on Force.com platform
Environment: Salesforce.com platform, Apex Language, Visual Force (Pages, Component & Controllers), Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Custom Objects, WSDL, Custom Tabs, Email Services, Security Controls, Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Windows Vista
Confidential,Hoffman Estates, IL
SFDC Administrator/ Developer/Business Analyst
- Performed the roles of Salesforce Administrator/Developer and Business Analyst in the organization.
- Managed, customized, configured company’s Salesforce CRM application.
- Worked with various salesforce.com standard objects like Cases, Accounts, and Contacts.
- Designed and developed workflow rules, validation rules, approval processes and customizations within Salesforce.
- Created templates, page layouts, and record types according to the business process requirements.
- Created custom reports to track the cases, asset to be available to different levels in the organization based on their profiles.
- Implemented Case Management by creating record-types specific to the user groups, assignments rules, escalation rules, case templates, workflow rules and actions, etc.
- Used Data Loader for data migration from other databases.
- Worked on industry standard messaging and communication protocols.
- Worked closely with development teams to design, build and test application and provided direction for system enhancements and defect fixes .
- Resolved issues connected to Call Centers, usage of CTI adapters and Mobile applications.
- Enabled and configured E-mail Relay feature for the e-mail administration for the entire organization.
- Experience with Agile software development methodologies.
- Worked extensively in customization of Service Cloud Console by embedding Visualforce pages in custom console components, highlight panel and interaction log.
- Performed application configuration, testing and evaluation to ensure quality and consistency.
- Experience in Apex Classes, Controllers & Triggers considering governor limits and various other components as per the client and application requirements.
- Wrote Apex classes, triggers to route the escalations to different queues and levels, assigned it to different users according to the business logic.
- Created several Unit Tests for code coverage.
- Designing and enhancing the existing Claims data mart Coding, testing, modifying, debugging, documenting, implementation and deployment of software using the Informatica tool Review
- Developed Visualforce pages to prepopulate certain fields and embedded it in the application.
- Experience in creating visual work flows to automate certain business flows.
- Used the sandbox for testing and deployed the code to the different instances after testing.
- Created Change Sets and deployed it in Production organizations.
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Apex Visualforce, Eclipse IDE, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Dashboards, Custom Objects, Data Loader, S-Controls, AppExchange, Custom Tabs, Windows XP.
Salesforce Developer/Business Analyst
- Proficient in using market products for automation, consumer engagement and marketing management.
- Developed many requirements using metadata and change set.
- Developed Apex Classes, Apex triggers, Batch apex classes, Scheduled apex classes to define more automation process.
- Developed many applications using service max to automate operational planning.
- Deployed many applications on sales cloud, service cloud which includes the call center and marketing applications.
- Involving in doing unit testing by writing test classes and working with SIT and UAT.
- Working with writing SOQL and SOSL queries.
- Developed complex formulas to calculate response times and show flags reminding customer service reps to respond to customer queries in due time.
- Worked on developing customer portal for Developed an Application for portal users.
- Prepared reports and dashboards and analytical snapshots for executive levels as well as manager levels.
- Worked with Setup Audit Trail to gather information about client usage and then Migrated Accounts, Leads, Contacts, Opportunities and sales data from external systems into Salesforce.com instance using Data Loader.
- Hands on experience on service max for customer service and scheduling
- Created custom Visual Force page as well as few extensions to standard page, Apex classes and test methods in accordance to the requirements that the standard page would not suffice.
- Designed Dynamic approval process with records to be routed based on lookup fields on the record and in accordance to the approval matrix.
- Designed and modified Approval processes and created Approval steps which used email alerts and field updates.
- Role of Lead Developer monitoring and driving the development requirements within the teams.
- Implemented the requirements on Salesforce.com platform and Force.com IDE Plug-in using Eclipse.
- Worked with various salesforce.com objects like Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Opportunities, Reports and Dashboards.
- Developed various Custom Objects, Tabs, Components and Controllers.
- Conducted interviews with stakeholders to gathering requirements and analyzed their data.
- Developed and configured various Custom Reports and Report Folders for different user profiles based on the need in the organization.
- Worked on the designing of security model for business processes.
- Developed Custom Objects, Custom Reports and configured the Analytic Snapshots to dump the data on regular basis for the sales performance and lead generation statistics.
- Created and deployed Several Reports using salesforce.com platform.
- Created and used Email templates in HTML and Visual Force.
- Used Conga Composer to generate dynamic reports.
- Performed the roles of Salesforce.com Analyst/ Developer and Administrator in the organization.
- Worked in Data Migration from Traditional Applications to Sales Force Using Data Loader
- Used the sandbox for testing and migrated the code to the deployment instance after testing.
- Exported data using data loader to help organizations need to convert from salesforce to e-CRM
- Worked with Security Controls like sharing settings, field accessibility and data accessibility to restrict data access.
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Apex Language, Visual Force (Pages, Component & Controllers), Data Loader, HTML, Java Script, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Email Services, Security Controls, Sandbox data loading, Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Windows XP.
- Extract requirements by interacting with business users and stack holders.
- Planning and monitoring by writing user stories and taking estimation from development team.
- Translating and simplifying requirements to documentation and technical understanding.
- Requirements management and communication.
- Requirements analysis and creating user stories.
- Verify and Managing requirements from business users.
- Conducting scrum meetings and daily stand up meetings with onshore and offshore teams.