- Confidential is an analytical, organized, and detail - oriented “numbers nerd” who is proactive and shows initiative.
- I am an experienced digital analyst, financial and sales reporting analyst, email project manager, and CRM / database manager.
- I anticipate company needs and proactively develop solutions to address them.
- I am able to take high level direction and execute tasks with minimal guidance and have the ability to work both independently and collaboratively to accomplish goals and projects.
- Composed under pressure, Confidential has proven ability to coordinate multiple projects with various deadlines and maintain a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail. With excellent communication and presentation skills, she can produce reports, deliver impactful analysis, and summarize results, while working closely with executive management.
- Excel (Pivot Tables, Advanced Functions)
- Reporting and Analysis
- Project Management and Quality Control
- Google Analytics (Certified)
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud (ExactTarget)
- Crystal Reports (Certified)
- CRM and Database ManagementList Segmentation
- Email Marketing
- Google Tag Manager (Certified)
- Financial Reporting and Budgeting
Digital & Reporting Analyst
- Standardized the approval process for emails to reduce for errors, secure proper approvals, and ensure digital and sales team were on the same page.
- Due to my dual role as email manager and reporting analyst, I proactively sent additional sales emails when I noticed some markets were not meeting sales goals.
- Instrumental in transition to Ticketmaster. Cleansed customer data and trained sales team on correct entry to ensure accuracy in reporting and analysis.
- Assisted in the building of five new digital brands including preparing proofing new websites and email designs, ensuring all new leads were automatically imported to correct subscriptions in Exact Target.
Confidential, Tucson, AZ
Financial Reporting Analyst
- Launched Sharepoint for the company and was the administrator. On my recommendation, we kept historical reports there as record for management. As administrator, I also streamlined the budget process as entire team always had the most current budget documents.
- Improved the budget process by implementing more automation to reduce entry errors and provide more accuracy in the budget.
- Found an error in the code run for price increases that was missing several hundred accounts and was able to generate thousands of dollars in lost revenue in one year alone.
- Responsible for hourly, daily, and weekly reporting, monitoring real time staffing compared to forecast, maintaining required staffing levels per client goals, monitoring call center agents for call time and schedule adherence, maintaining client service levels (answer rate and call handle time), verifying accuracy in coding of agent time for client billing.
- Streamlined and automated most of Workforce’s reports.
- Took ownership of Workforce’s documentation process due to my organization skills and attention to detail.
- Responsible for managing a team of 10-16 representatives, coaching and development, delivering annual employee reviews, assisting Workforce in recruiting overtime or offering time off as needed.
- Improved team performance from 9% S players, 0% A’s, 18% B Players & 73% C Players (on a team of 11) TO 19% S Players, 25% A Players, 37% B Players & 19% C Players (on a team of 16)
- Due to my team’s data accuracy, I was asked to create a QA team to monitor data entry. Received commendations from the client for the increase in department accuracy.
- Promoted to Workforce
- Responsible for providing customer service over the phone by determining customer needs, answering their questions, and resolving their problems.
- Due to my customer service skills, I was promoted to an Escalations Line that only handled calls where the customer had requested a supervisor.
- Moved to Tucson to for Team Leader promotion.