To secure a position in information technology that will enable me to contribute to the growth and advancement of an organization, serve its customers more effectively and allow for personal growth through learning new technologies and management practices.
Confidential, Columbus, Ohio
- Gather requirements, analyze business processes, write solution statements, functional documents, Agile epics, stories and features.
- Manage projects, coordinate personnel in far flung departments and offices to accomplish project ends and development of software solutions.
Confidential, Johns Creek, Georgia
- Work with clients to provide integration between their retail systems and Innotrac's order fulfillment systems to assure smooth fulfillment and delivery of orders.
- As a BA, provide functional designs for integrating client retail systems with Innotrac's order processing, warehousing and fulfillment applications.
- Also, provide client functional and technical support; and write reports utilizing Adobe Central Server Jet Forms.
- Business needs and requirements analysis; troubleshooting and client management, Oracle SQL; Written and personal communication.
Confidential, Alpharetta, Georgia
- Application Development Lead. Design, develop, test and maintain advanced major banking application used widely by banks and financial institutions in servicing the automotive industry.
- Technologies including Visual Foxpro 7.0 and 9.0, Visual Basic, Oracl 9i - 10g, SQL, Active Servier Pages, Java and J2EE, SAAS applications, data warehousing, data communications, financial transactions.
- Promoted to Applicaiton Development Team Lead with responsibility for up to 11 developers, primary product architecture and management of the Software Development Life Cycle process.
Confidential, North Royalton, Ohio
- Independent Consultant. Custom Applications in Visual Studio .NET, Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, Visual FoxPro.
- Analyze business requirements, design, code and support custom line-of-business applications.
- Migrated major applications for production, permit tracking and resource utilization.
- Distributed applications to the Web data driven ASP. Used full suite of Visual Studio tools to provide rapidly deployed solutions to meet business requirements.
- Sales, training, installations, customization and maintenance of computer systems, hardware and software for organizations and individuals.
- PC Manufacturing and Sales. Support, troubleshooting and repair an Ecommerce site written in ASP against a Foxpro data store for an educational publisher
- An accounting application for a government entity
- A Campaign Finance Reporting tool for a political campaign
- A large neighborhood statistics system for a government/non - profit coalition
- A construction project tracking system for a community redevelopment organization
- A capital improvements tracking and funding system for a real estate management company
- Several fund raising & contribution tracking systems for non-profit organizations
- Several counselor s case tracking systems for ministers and social workers
- A delivery tracking and billing system for a delivery company
- A delivery tracking system for an automobile manufacturer
- Several custom membership tracking systems for churches
- Several attendance and contribution tracking systems for churches and clubs
- Manufacturing process monitoring system for a fortune 500 corporation
- Fund Accounting systems for a non-profit organizations
Confidential, Pittsburgh, PA
- Responsible for new designs, integration and project management for all current mission critical applications.
- Migrating from Foxpro 2.6, VFP 5, 7 to VFP 9 with SQL Server and .NET integration; enabling for Web access to in-house software, integration of mobile technology, document imaging and management, FTP and data exchange services.
- Programming in Visual Foxpro 9, SQL Server 2000.
Confidential, Aston, PA
- Construction, maintenance and support of applications for the financial services field.
- Working in conjunction with other programmers, develop new products to enhance existing offerings; incorporate changes and features requested by clients into existing applications; locate and correct problem code reported by users or customer support.
Confidential, Cleveland, Ohio
- Teach courses in Object Oriented Analysis and Design, Systems Analysis and Design, Designing Web Pages, Data Communications, DOS for Technicians, A+, and Networking.
Programmer / Analyst
Confidential, Cleveland, Ohio
- Designed, Developed and maintained custom, line of business applications for the LAN and Web, using Visual Foxpro, Visual Basic, HTML, VBScript, JScript, and COM.
- Applications written include a housing rehab and construction tracking application, water conservation, capital improvement tracking, fundraising and neigborhood statistics.
- Supervised interns in PC Support, Network Administration, Programming and customer service.