Innovative, passionate, forward - thinking professional with a proven track record of achievement and demonstrated success delivering the highest standards of excellence across various areas including: technical product development and management, customer care & retention, business operations, program/project management, and escalations/trouble resolution science for start-up, turnaround and high-growth organizations. Able to identify business opportunities and leverage competencies to drive growth, reduce costs, improve market positioning and strengthen bottom-line financial performance. Decisive, detailed solutions-focused professional exemplifying strong leadership, communication, negotiation, creative and analytical skills.
- Technical Product Development and Management, Customer Care, Retention, & Operations Professional Product Development and Management
- Project Mgmt.
- Process Improvement
- Policy Development
- Curriculum Training & Development
- Vendor Management
- Customer Service
- Issue Discovery & Resolution
- Risk Analysis/Forecasting
- System Integration Management
- Product Development
- CRM Analytics
- M&A Integration
Metaswitch and Nortel CS2K: CO Class usage and development partitioned for hosted productization
ACD: Mitel, Aspect, Rockwell, Siemens, Cisco, Nortel
Other Telecommunications: (PBX, Key and Hybrid) Metaswitch Networks, Mitel, Nortel, Siemens, Nitsuko
VoIP: Cisco, Nortel MCS5200, Siemens, Nortel CO class CS2K
CRM: Clarify, Siebel, Metrix, SFDC
IVR: All associated with above ACD s and the IVB portfolio, including Speechworks and Nuance
QM: Nice, Comverse, Witness
WFM: TCS (Aspect s eWorkforce), Blue Pumpkin, IEX
Other: Lotus, Word Perfect, Lawson, PowerPoint
Microsoft Office: Excel, Word, Visio, Sharepoint, and OneNote
Confidential, GOLDEN VALLEY, MN
Business Process Analyst
- Customer Portal and VoIP Product Manager and Develop Core Team Principal.
- Daily meeting chair and participant in Agile Iteration and Six Sigma Lean development methodologies
- Work with cross functional teams to produce the necessary deliverables for the successful delivery of new Salesforce.com releases and enhancements.
- Deliverables include technical documentation for all applicable CRM systems, product training, asset management, recovery, valuation, and reporting, product catalog architecture, and trouble ticketing concerns.
- Responsible for maintaining the user integrity of several disparate systems for more than 200 users using an internal customer advocacy methodology while working closely with corporate I.T. resources.
- Responsible for all Operating Market Area’s curriculum development, training delivery and measurement. Track all certifications and plan, execute, and measure new hire on-boarding processes.
Manager of Strategic Accounts
- High-profile Manager charged with strategic business planning, reporting and analytics, budgeting, headcount management, customer satisfaction and retention, service delivery and installation, and overall departmental success.
- Managed a team of eleven professionals as the one stop for all products and services related issues installed in the V.I.P. and Enterprise accounts of the Confidential Operations Area embedded account base.
- Our goal is delivery of excellence in customer care through consultative methodology acting as liaison between our clients and the Confidential support teams.
Confidential, Seattle, WA
- Managed the daily activities of 11 Field Engineers and 6 Customer Consultants.
- Maintained a customer base of over 10,000 lines with less than 5% attrition for three years. Exceeded all COGS reduction goals with an annualized redundant circuit cost saving of $100,000 2 years in a row.
- Managed a complex switch room flood insurance claim winning over $100,000 in damages. Developed many Property Management, Vendor, and Sub-contractor relationships helping to find new opportunities.
Confidential, Rochester, NY
Director of Operations
- Managed the daily activities of a busy NOC and COC environment servicing the B2B telecommunications needs of our customers in all 50 states.
- Managed the vendor relationships with all product partners.
- Managed over 100 Sub-contractor relationships and contracts.
- Responsible for the monthly attainment of $250K in demand service and net new MAC billing. Responsible for the fleet and facilities management in NY, CT, MA, MI and IL.
- Motivated 3 teams of service center employees covering 7X24 shift work.
Confidential, Houston, TX
Director of Telesales Operations
- Managed the daily activities of three outbound retention account management contracted contact centers with 700 CRM agents.
- Internal and external analyses reporting for all P&L, Operational strategies, and client compliance.
Confidential, Columbus, OH
Sales Account Executive
- Consultative selling to Fortune 1000 enterprise accounts emphasizing the development of business cases and ROI analyses to sell improved Contact Center technology and applications.
Confidential, Columbus, OH
Principal Managing Consultant
- Analyzed the Process and Organizational current state of an International Retention and New Sales Retail client.
- Conducted intense call center studies including the gathering of 500 timed customer contacts and the development of the business case to prove the need for an integrated desktop solution.
- Participated in the vendor selection and assisted the client through the design process.
- Scheduled and facilitated 6 weeks of client input sessions.
- Developed and maintained close client stakeholder relations to insure the success of the project.
- My role was to develop the training and site readiness for the remote client installation sites.