- Oracle Applications certified professional offering over a decade of global experience on lead functional roles implementing, upgrading, integrating and supporting Oracle E - Business Suite financial modules.
- Successfully executed Oracle Applications project life-cycle engagements for a broad range of industries.
- More than 10 years identifying, writing and managing business requirements.
- Also contributing to the functional and technical design of implementations.
- Hands-on experience configuring Oracle E-Business Suite financials modules.
- Proactively using Oracle tools to create complex ad-hoc queries and operational/analytical reports.
- Proven ability to partner with technical and business resources across different functional areas.
- Tax Setup and Reporting (ebTax)
- System Administrator R12.2 (RBAC, Delegation, Menus)
- FSG and Financial Reporting Studio
- SQL Query (Toad, SQL Developer)
- Excel Integration (WebADI)
- JDeveloper (ADF 11g, 12c)
- BI Publisher
- Oracle EBS Releases: 11.5.10, 12.1.3, 12.2.x.
- Oracle Financials Cloud (GL)
Oracle E-Business Suite and Financials Cloud Principal Consultant
- Responsible for leading Oracle E-Business Suite global implementations, upgrades and support for release 12.2x and Oracle Cloud.
- Leading role in the following projects:
- Responsible for the implementation of EBTAX in EMEA.
- Designed and configured the solution for USGAAP reporting.
- This included setup of Primary, Secondary and Reporting Ledgers, CoA definitions and mapping and creating FSG Reports.
- Provided support to business for preparing subsidiary ledgers and consolidate into Global Corporate Ledger.
- Responsible for assessing the impact of period definition changes to reflect an early year close and reporting after acquisition.
- Configured new reporting Legal Entities and updated financial configuration to ensure successfully reporting.
- Created consolidated Financial Statements (FSG).
System Security Administrator
- Responsible for the definition and maintenance of roles and responsibilities during the implementation of Oracle EBS 12.2.3 in multiple locations.
- Provided assistance with SOD checks, SOX and Auditing measurements to the IT department. Adhering to SDLC best practices for promoting role definition updates.
- Role-Based Access Control (RBAC) global definition and implementation in OU roll-outs.
- Proactively supported global customers across the range of Oracle E-Business Suite Financial modules integrating with Excel Templates for uploading transactions and maintaining master data.
- Worked closely with partners, consultants, business and IT to maximize the functionalities of the offerings depending on the Business needs.
- Highly involved in collaborating with Product Development by capturing market needs and then translating them into requirements.
- Delivered Webinars, Demos, PoC and presentations to clients, prospects and Oracle User Groups (OAUG, NWOUG, Collaborate).
Oracle EBS Configuration Change Management
- Responsible for maintaining configurations in synch across different project instances and production during the implementation of Oracle E-Business Suite 12.1.3 at Expedia, Inc .
- Worked across different work streams for evaluating the impact of configuration changes and developments releases.
- Coordinated the implementation of changes in the different Oracle E-Business Suite environments.
- Supported Project Management on the planning and execution of the configuration efforts for CRP testing, UAT, Cutover and Go Live environment readiness.
Oracle E-Business Suite Principal Consultant
- Responsible for leading Oracle E-Business Suite global implementations, upgrades and support in GL, AP, AR, eBTax and FA for releases 11.5. 10 and 12 .1.3.
- Also actively involved in Presales activities as well as supporting existing clients. Leading role in the following projects: