Currently functions as an entellitrak and ITIL - certified case management/business process management Analyst with more than 7 years of experience supporting federal agencies in the implementation, onboarding, and training around new mission-critical systems. In addition to being a certified scum master and highly valued resource
- Acts as Scrum Master for assigned team and attends daily stand-up meetings with Developers, BA’s and PM
- Acts as MicroPact "Product Owner" who best understands the business need, and stakeholder needs, of the project
- Facilitates requirements elaboration sessions
- Facilitates JAD sessions
- Conduct analysis of business and user needs, documentation of requirements, and translation into functional system requirements
- Act as liaison between stakeholders and technical staff in order to align product objectives with development efforts.
- Supports clients through early problem detection, idea generation, and advising on "best practices”.
- Works closely QA team to ensure quality test case creation, testing/validation of requirements.
- Support the analysis of incoming UAT findings from the client, and determine whether or not defects should be accepted
- Supports user acceptance testing on production data loading and new features.
- Responsible for team’s requirements elaboration and all details surrounding requirements and stories
- Responsible for overseeing and architecting the team’s requirements elaboration and user story creation
- Develops user stories, product backlog, and manages project and sprint boards in Jira
- Manage and communicate requirements throughout the software development lifecycle, including requirements prioritization and conflict resolution.
- Create training documentation, models, screen mock-ups, training demo video’s and requirement documentation.
- Works with development team to learn the existing case management software system, architecture and database structure in order to develop expert knowledge about the current application.
Tier II Consultant
- SME for CDER Time Reporting Team
- Created SOP documentation for Time Reporting processes
- Conducted transition training for incoming contract team
- Assisted FDA CDER clients, both in person and via the phone in WorkFront as well as HPSM
- Trained internal helpdesk staff on operational procedures and troubleshooting techniques
- Created and manage user accounts and access controls
- Worked within the FDA community to promote excellent customer service, effective response times, and provide expert insights into all support issues.
- Documented, responded and resolved all change requests in JIRA and the support project plan
- Ensured quality of service guidelines for interacting with customers, completing services, and overall customer satisfaction
- Collaborated with FDA Project Managers to implement and streamline processes
- Gathered and analyzed metrics to target the helpdesk workload/performance and identify trends in helpdesk issues
- Implemented Single Sign On software function (project) for over 3500 FDA employees with a less than 5% error rate
- Oversaw the operation of the IT Help Desk and assist in problem issue resolutions
- Worked with internal and contract trainers and instructional designers to ensure quality facilitation
- Performed daily program quality assurance checks and provide findings to internal team and implementation managers
- Coordinated training logistics including setting up training accounts, logins, materials and configuring computer browsers
- Actively perform quality checks of responses to end user requests for assistance in a timely and professional manner, and in accordance with SLAs
- Skilled in understanding and analyzing business needs to perform designated tasks and assignments
- Ability to communicate issues, roadblocks and propose solutions to team and upper management
- Analyzed and identify trends in issue reporting to devise preventative and proactive solutions
- Created and managed reports for management of senior client
- Met with stakeholders and contractors for the development of office/project requirements to execute over 10 process implementations aligned with learning objectives
Project Manager/ Tier II
- Designated as back-up for VA Help Desk Manager
- Worked directly with Veterans assisting with managing their healthcare online and My HealtheVet account
- Worked as Tier 2 support for ebenefits website
- Managed the emergency hotline for facilities and responds to complex customer inquiries related to My HealtheVet accounts to ensure customer goals are met.
- Oversaw customer follow - up to ensure inquiries were resolved within the contracted or agreed upon time frame.
- Identified, evaluated, and prioritized customer issues and complaints to ensure inquiries were successfully resolved.
- Analyzed and evaluated inquiry/problem reports and made recommendations to reduce help desk call rates
- Functioned as a mentor and provided leadership and work guidance to team members
- Provided weekly, monthly reports and analysis to contract office, VA program manager, Helpdesk manager and Contract Company.
- Gathered account information and initiated investigations for tier 3 resolution
- Provided Online Healthcare Management for Veterans such as online appointments, lab results, wellness reminders, and Refill requests using the MyHealtheVet website
- Produced and updated help desk scripts for responses to users, create FAQs, SOPs for management
- Listened to users in a courteous and friendly manner, acknowledged the reality of their problems, translated their descriptions into technical terms, resolved reported issues, and explained the solutions back to the users in plain language
- Provided emergency assistance to VA facility point of contacts around the US for My HealtheVet
- Produced weekly and monthly Incident and status reports for Contract Managers, VA Business Owners and facility staff
- Worked with VA IQ Data Quality Team to correct and adjust Veteran VA records
Tier II Support Analyst
- Provided Online Healthcare Management for Veterans such as Online
- Appointments, Lab results, wellness reminders, and Refill requests using the MyHealtheVet website
- Produced and edited SOPs for Management
- Listened to users in a courteous and friendly manner, acknowledged the reality of their problems, translated their descriptions into technical terms, fixed the problems, and explained the solutions in terms the users can understand
- Worked in an errorless environment
- Worked directly with Veterans assisting with managing their healthcare online
- Provided emergency assistance to VA facility point of contacts around the US
- Produced incident and status reports for Help Desk
- Attended Content Meetings and provided reports for Content Manager on Web page development
- Used a Master Patient Index to retrieve Veteran Health record information to assist Veterans
- Worked with VA IQ Data Quality Team to correct and adjust Veteran VA records
- Created Help Desk Scripts for use in assisting Veterans online
- Produced Congressional White Papers on behalf of the MyHealtheVet program
- Assisted manager and other technical personnel with the coordination of procedures, and standards.
- Effectively presented information and responded to questions from groups of managers, team analysts, volunteers, public, and other employees of the organization
- Prioritized a workload with multiple tasks and multiple demands and met due dates.
Help Desk Analyst
- Identified and resolved problems, escalated unresolved tickets as appropriate, and tracked calls through to completion
- Assisted callers with installs, maintenance, upgrades and troubleshooting PCs, laptops, printers and other peripherals
- Utilized help desk CA-Unicenter Service Desk ticket system by inputting, updating, and closing tickets
- Provided training for new hires on the CA-Unicenter Service Desk ticket system, RAPIDS software, Contractor Verification System
- Ensured timely escalation of customer problems, by documenting the impact to the customer and assigning an appropriate priority and resolution target
- Appointed by Defense Enrollment Eligibility Reporting System (DEERS) Service Center leadership as Project lead for the training and initial set up and access of site security mangers during implementation of the Real-time Automated Personnel Identification System.
- Initiated escalation of severe service problems to ensure awareness of a problem that has exceeded documented target resolution time
- Subject matter expert for the Contractor Verification System (CVS) which inputs data for government Contractors to receive a Common Access Card (CAC)
- Created and assisted with updating knowledge tools article to effectively and accurately assist end user with resolving issues
- Managed the CVS helpdesk email inbox and assigned task to helpdesk personnel and tracked project status
- Review, generate and provide daily project status on completion of CVS trouble tickets to senior level management.
- Created and assisted with updating knowledge tools article to effectively and most accurately assist end user with resolving issues.
- Placed out bound calls to the customer base when issues or errors were found that needed to be corrected
- Managed day-to-day service delivery problems and worked on special projects