- Comprehensive knowledge in SDLC & STLC.
- Well - versed with Agile practices.
- Proven skills in different modes of testing like Installation Testing, Smoke Testing, Functional Testing, Regression Testing, Integration Testing, Adhoc Testing, DB testing and Mobile Testing.
- Performed defect reporting and monitoring the status using Bug Tracker/CBugs/Jira.
- Designed, reviewed and executed test cases using Test Link, Test Track, qTest
- Involved in preparing Test Plan, Test Summary Report and Build Report.
- Excellent time management and troubleshooting skills.
- Knowledge in automation tools like QTP and SOAPUI Pro.
- Knowledge in VB script and Java Script.
- Daily meetings with client and other groups to evaluate the progress and performance of the application.
- Involved in recruitment, training and ramping up the new recruits.
Operating System: Windows 2000/2003/2008/2012/2016 as Server andXP, Vista, Win7, Win8, Win10 as Client
Browser: Internet Explorer, Mozilla-Firefox, Opera, Chrome.
Database: SQL Server 2000/2005/2012/2014
Automation Tool: QTP 9.2,SOAP UI Pro 5.1.2
Bug Tracking Tool: Bug Tracker, CSBugs, Jira
Test Management: Tool Test Log, Test Link, Test Track, qTest
Other Tools Used: Filezilla, VM Ware, ExServer, HyperWare, WebEx
Senior QA Engineer
Platform: WPF and WCF with MVC, SQL Server 2008/2012/2014
- Fresh Installation/Upgrade of NMS server.
- Used HyperWare to manage VMs.
- Performed Smoke Testing, Functionality Testing, Integration testing, Regression Testing, Installation Testing, DB testing on NMC, DM360 Recorder, Dragon Client
- Actively involved in testing different cycles to qualify NMS and CMT .
- Performed Cloud Migration from onpremise NMS 4.3/NMS 5.3 to Cloud with latest NMS 5.x, ensuring migration is successful and quality is achieved.
- Verified performance of CMT, by comparing baseline data collected from older version and new version of CMT tool.
- Designed, reviewed test cases and executed Test cases using Test Track, qTest
- Effectively tracked defect and reported bugs in Jira.
- Interaction with client via Weekly/Monthly meetings.
- Maintained documents in confluence.
- Developed SQL scripts to generate ‘n’ number of organizations in NMC.
- Developed Power shell script to generate Nuance controller password.
- Used SOAP UI Pro to test some of the NMC API services.
- Performed efficient testing for the production release of NMS 3.0, NMS 3.1,NMS 4.3, NMS 4.5, NMS 5.0, NMS 5.2, NMS 5.3, NMS 5.4, NMS 5.6, NMS 5.7, NMS 5.8
Platform: ASP.Net, IIS, Oracle 10g, Perforce
- Leading, monitoring and mentoring the Team.
- Setting up 2-tier and 3-tier Test Environment for the QA Team.
- Set-up VMs using VM Ware/Exserver
- Installation of the CBOE products on server and client machine.
- Involved in preparation of documentation like Test Plan & Test Reports.
- Involved in Smoke Testing, System Testing, Integration testing, Regression Testing, Installation Testing.
- Validated hotfix/patch and prepared Test summary report.
- Interaction with client via Daily Informatics meeting & QA lead meeting.
- Updated Daily QA Status and submitted Weekly QA Report of the team at DMS/SharePoint.
- Designed Test Scenario and Test Cases in Test Link
- Effectively tracked defect and reported bugs using CSBugs.
- Created Weekly Build Report & involved in discussion with Devleads & QA manager to analyze the risk in Release of the product.
- Involved in Release Audit Review
- Prepared Release QA Report.
- Involved in documentation of Release Process
- Package Goods as per Release Process
- Created md5 file checksum & signoff sheet as part of Release process
- Collected approvals from R&D Managers to complete Release Process
Platform: VC++, Java, Servlets, MySQL 5.0,Oracle 9i, Tomcat 5.0
- Designed & developed GUI required for damaka email tester for Windows mobile and desktop.
- Involved in Damaka Server side testing and Client side testing.
- Involved in testing Damaka functionality in Windows Mobile OS.
- Prepared Test cases for Server side testing and Client side testing
- Involved in Preparation of Bug Reports and Sending Bug Reports using Bug Tracker.
- Involved in Regression Testing, Adhoc Testing and Functional testing.