- Around 3 years of experience in all phases of Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC); Developing Test Strategy, Test Cases, Test Plan and Automation test scripts using Selenium, Cucumber BDD, API testing using SoapUI, Mobile testing using Appium, Continuous Integration using Jenkins & current QA methodologies serving various domains such as E - commerce and HealthCare.
Te s t i n g T oo l s: Selenium W ebDriv er, T es tNG, Selenium IDE, Selenium RC, Selenium Grid, JUnit, Cucumber, SoapUI, Appium, Android Studio.
Me t h o d o l o g i e s: Agile (Scrum), Wat erf all, SDLC, S TL C.
IDE: E clip se, SQL Dev eloper.
Test Framework: Ke y w or d Driv en, Dat a Driv en, Hybrid, P ag e Object Model (POM).
Web Debugging T oo l: XPa th, Fir ePa th, Fir ebug.
Build Tools: An t, Mav en.
Bug Tracking Tools: JIRA, HP Quality Cen tr e.
Operating Systems: Windows (XP, Vista & 7, 8, 10), Mac, Linux, Unix.
Test build, Integration Tools: Mav en, ANT, Jenkins.
Databases: SQL Ser v er, MS Access, Or acle, MySQL.
MS Office t oo l s: Outlook, W or d, Ex cel, Pow erP oin t.
Browsers: Int erne t Explor er, Mo zilla Firefo x, Google Chr ome, Saf ari.
Markup Languages: HTML, CSS, XML, XPATH.
Version Control Tools: Git, SVN.
Confidential, Bentonville, AR
Automation Test Engineer
- Developed and Executed Test Scripts using Selenium WebDriver, TestNG, analyzed Test Results.
- Assessed and analyzed user stories and participated in Sprint planning, Review Sessions & Scrum Meetings and developed Test scenarios, Test cases, Test data, Test reports.
- Worked on cloud based EMR which is provided by DrCloudEMR which can allow to track and monitor the patients’ health records easily.
- Involved in preparing test cases using Selenium WebDriver to validate all UI components, Popups, Browser navigations, Mouse Movements.
- Implemented TestNG automation framework for Smoke Test to ascertain that the crucial functions of the application work and implemented Regression Test to verify the existing functionality is affected and to check the configuration settings of the code.
- Wrote the features in the Cucumber scenarios using Java programming language
- Experienced in Drag and Drop, Scroll Down, Synchronization, Double Click, Checkboxes using Selenium Web Driver.
- Wrote XPATH expression for identifying dynamic objects and handled Ajax requests using Synchronization.
- Worked on Parameterization and Data Sets of the automated test scripts in Selenium to check how the application performs against multiple sets of data.
- Performed Selenium Synchronization using Explicit & Implicit waits to make sure that the pages are being loaded correctly.
- Used Defect tracking and project management tool Jira.
- Wrote test cases to handle Popups windows and Alerts in View Report module using WebDriver and Alert interface class.
- Performed Parallel and Cross Browser testing on different browsers like Internet Explorer, Chrome, and Firefox where multiple tests were run at the same time using Selenium WebDriver, TestNG.
- Designed and Developed test automation Artifacts (scripts, functions, scenarios, processes) for simple to complex automated testing situations using various tools like Selenium, Cucumber, TestNG and XPath.
- Used POM (Page Object Model) to create the repository for Web Elements which are found by using @find By, by ID, Xpath.
- Used Fire Bug, FirePath to debug, edit and locate the objects based on ID, Name, XPath, CSS Selector, Link, Partial Link, Attributes, and Tags.
- Used send Keys and get Text methods to send and get the text from the textboxes in a form.
- Used Junit framework to run the test scripts related to individual feature files.
- Performed BDD (Behavior Driven Development) using Cucumber Features, Scenarios and Step Definitions in Gherkins format.
- Managed the framework dependency jars using Maven.
- Used Appium for mobile testing.
- Involved in testing the database and data validation using SQL Queries.
- Involved in developing feature files using Cucumber, Gherkin.
- Maintained the Selenium & Java Automation Code and resources in source controls like Git, Jenkins for improvements and new features.
- Used Oops (Object Oriented Programming) concepts while developing the automation test scripts.
- Experienced in handling the exceptions and used package and collections in java.
- Interacted with the development configuration and operations team to ensure the quality of software to user expectations.
Environment: Selenium WebDriver, Selenium IDE, Jenkins, Postman, HTML, XML, JIRA, Cucumber, Eclipse, JUnit, Maven, Appium, TestNG, Agile, Git, POM, JSON, Oracle, Protractor, Karma, Jasmine.Confidential
- Involved in documentation, implementation, monitoring and enforcing all processes and procedures for testing as per standards defined by the organization.
- Involved in Test planning and Test execution and performed Functionality Testing and Regression Testing.
- Participated in the Agile development environment with sprint meetings and story grooming sessions.
- Created functional automation test scripts using Selenium WebDriver with TestNG framework.
- Developed Selenium scripts to find, verify, select, edit and perform various operations on web elements. Used Select class to perform operations on the dropdown list.
- Designed Data Driven framework and read the data from excel sheets using Apache POI API.
- Worked with Development and QA teams to establish a build schedule.
- Running batch execution and sending status report to higher management.
- Parallel, Cross Browser Testing using Selenium Grid and TestNG.
- Used Several TestNG Annotations like @BeforeTest, @DataProvider to take advantage of test lifecycle.
- Maintaining the Selenium and Java automation code and resources using GIT for Source Control Management.
- Performed Selenium synchronization methods on the application using implicit, explicit and fluent wait methods.
- Used SOAPUI for testing the web services involved in the project and written SOAPUI assertions for SOAP and RESTFUL web services.
- Performed BDD (Behavior Driven Development) using Cucumber Features, Cucumber hooks, Scenarios and Step Definitions in Gherkin format.
- Used Firebug, FirePath to debug, edit and locate the objects based on ID, Name, XPath, CSS Selector, Link, Partial, Attributes and Tags.
- Used Appium for Android mobile application testing for the AAA mobile app.
- Created Maven project and configured dependencies using pom.xml
- Performed Continuous integration automation using Jenkins.
- Produced Test Metrics showing the number of test cases analyzed, number of test cases fixed, number failed number left to analyze and Fix in weekly meetings.
- Used Log4j debugging framework for debugging the test cases in the project and reported the errors through JIRA.
- Coordinated with developers discussed the issues for quick results.
- Giving the estimations for the Failure Analysis and fixing of the test scripts.
- Recorded and managed defects.
- Scripted the Test cases and managed the framework dependency jars using Maven. Used Maven to perform build from Jenkins Continuous Integration.
- Provided back end testing for data validation using SQL.
- Defect reporting, verifying their fixes and closing them on planned closing versions
- Experience in Integration Testing of different modules in the project and dataflow between different modules.
- Have used Java to write test cases to some extent while testing the application.
- Extensively executed SQL Queries and JDBC on database tables to verify the database.
- Used MVC framework to support the use of dependency Injection to inject objects into class, instead of relying on the class to create objects.
- Involved in testing the database and data validation using SQL Queries.
- Review of test fixes done by team members.
- Communicating daily status to the client.
Environment: /Tools: Java, Selenium WebDriver, Selenium Grid, Cucumber, TestNG, Eclipse IDE, Oracle, Agile, JIRA, GIT, Maven, SoapUI, Jenkins, SQL, Firebug, FirePath, Xpath, XML, Hybrid/Data Driven Framework, Appium, SOAP, RESTFUL.