- Information Technology professional with experience in the analysis of complex business problems and providing creative solutions through the application of information technology. Worked as an experienced Program Manager, Director of IT and Quality Assurance, Q/A Manager, in system testing, system requirement analysis, test strategy development, test plan creation, and the development and mechanization and automation of test cases for Client/Server and Web based applications.
- Have good knowledge of SDLC, software methodology and process development, OOP, Waterfall, Agile and UML techniques.
- A proactive developer of thriving QA departments, integrating latest technology and tools to become product QA teams; spearheads substantial revenues for many companies.
- Excel in building organization, guiding enterprise level initiatives, guiding international programs and highly adept in establishing and managing high performance team.
- IT Governance
- IT Transformation
- Strategic Planning
- Contract Management
- IT Portfolio Management
- Cross Functional Leadership
- Cost Control, P&L and Operation Management
- Automation and Agile Implementation
- Identity and Access Management
- Quality Assurance
- System Integration
- Disaster Recovery
- Process, Productivity and Efficiency Improvement
Testing Tools: UFT, Test Director, Load Runner, Lotus Notes, Silk, PVCS, Sablime, TFS, Visual Studio, ALM - Admin, ALM-User, Maxamine, Bugzilla, Colabnet, Omniture, Jira-Green Hopper
Internet Technologie: ASP, Java Applets, and Java Servlets, Web logic server, Share Point, Amazon Cloud and Azure
Environment: Windows 95/98/2000/XP/8, NT 3.51/4.0, UNIX, MAC, Fire Fox
Databases: Oracle 7.3/8i/9i/11g, Access, RDBMS, Oracle Financial, Siebel, SQL Plus
GUI: Visual Basic 5.0, Developer 2000.
CMS: Drupal, MS SharePoint, Word Press, TIPS, Technical Writing
Operating System: UNIX/ Windows, NT/Windows 95/98/2000/XP/XP-S2/Vista, Mac-Tiger,-Panther, Leopard Mountain Lion, Yosemite, Win Server 2008, Win server 2012
Methodologies: Microsoft Word, Access, Excel, Power Point, Project, Visio, Rational Rose, Case Tools
Additional Skills: ERP, EDI, CRM, BOT, DEVOPS
Confidential, Irving, TX
Director of Enterprise Testing Business and IT
- Achieved 30% departmental cost savings by eliminating inefficiencies.
- Created and implemented Quality Assurance and procedure documents to control Risk Managements.
- Saved the company more than 2 million dollar annually custom processing fee for the Servicing department by putting together a home grown portal “My Account” to provide easy access and loan payment
- Advocated Confidential project which allowed Origination department recovering close to $92000/ week on Dealer Recovery on Missing Equipment and Ancillary product which was getting lost unseen.
- Worked closely with product and project managers on the implementation of new projects and infrastructures including operational readiness, change preparation, change execution, and post-change QA validation.
- Directing and managing staff, budgeting for the work group, planning for future resource needs, producing management reports, establishing and ensuring the attainment of objectives and insuring service levels are reached for the work unit/project team.
Confidential, Manhattan, NY
Director of Quality Assurance
- Overhauled portfolio management, project delivery and reporting as well as other IT process areas across all disciplines.
- Orchestrated QA service model and mobilized a testing center of excellence (TCOE).
- Influenced change across 5 key IT process areas and collaborated with stream leaders to deliver improvements by the established timeline.
- Completed 45 projects inhouse & clinacal including the $49 million data center migration for the center.
- Increased efficiency and customer satisfaction by 65% with enhanced software and new technolog Confidential .
Confidential, Manhattan, NY
Senior QA Pogram Manager
- Managed and Implemented offshore outsourcing program with net savings of $350,000 per month
- Established the companies’ technology road map and best-practiced based IT Organization.
Confidential, Morristown, NJ
- Hands on Q/A Manager driving process improvements/efficiencies-Help reduction of total Software Development and QA cost by 40% for Confidential & Confidential and was involved in setting up the entire test process that is System, Pair, End to End UAT and production validation.
Confidential, Manhattan, NY
Director Release, QA and Configuration
- Responsible for all Release meetings, coordination and Environment control between other Confidential partners Promoted Q/A standards among the software development and product development team. Improved software quality by 50 percent and was successful in reduction of cost for by 30 percent for every release.
- Devised pre and post release activities to meet project deadlines while ensuring quality in our IT business. Successfully developed and implemented enterprise testing methodologies and processes, maintained and managed timely configuration release for UAT and PROD drops, traffic controlled any issue from release back to Q/A for ICA
- Managed Q/A team for ESPN both on shore and offshore team. Pioneered Vendor Quality Assurance effort and performed conference call/ ensuring all Quality gates are met before moving to solution to integration, Confidential walk through to UA.
Confidential, Wilmington, DE
- Provided QA solutions and delivery for critical online banking system
Confidential, Clark, NJ
Design and Production support, QA Manager
- Spearheaded Design, QA and Production support team for Confidential - which is a solution designed to automatically generate service orders for the Local Service Requests ( Confidential ) submitted by Competitive Local Exchange Carriers.
- The Confidential application starts a multi-step workflow process to generate the service order from the input Confidential