- Highly motivated emerging technology professional prepared to leverage related education and experience to make lasting contributions in a challenging cyber security role. Actively pursuing CompTIA Security+ certification (Expected to obtain by March 2018).
- Excellent understanding of cyber security practices, tools, and techniques used to protect against vulnerabilities and threats to software and systems.
- Skilled at performing penetration testing, software security testing, vulnerability scanning, and ethical hacking to proactively identify and resolve security issues.
- Perform object - oriented programming, run manual and automated tests, and correct coding errors.
- Recommend and initiate new projects following established methodologies and protocols.
- Collaborative team player, adept at communicating with and assisting colleagues in fast-paced environments.
Key skills: Vulnerability Assessment, Intrusion Detection Systems, Ethical Hacking, Vulnerability Scanning, Software security testing, Attention to details, Team collaboration, Excellent communication
Environment: s:: Linux, Windows
Software/Tools: Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project, Microsoft Power BI, Confidential, Nmap, Nessus, Wireshark
Programming: Java, C++, HTML, Python
Software Security Testing Intern
- Gained hands-on experience with automated and manual software testing to identify code violations and improvements related to efficiency, transferability, changeability, robustness, and security.
- Utilized Confidential Application Intelligence Platform to analyze applications for vulnerabilities and ensure adherence to architectural and coding standards.
- Prepared impact analysis reports based on Confidential results for development teams.
Computer Science/Engineering Mathematics Student
- Developed Web application for car insurance using Java; implemented security features to protect application.
- Performed penetration testing for various applications using Black Hat and White Hat techniques.
- Used Nmap and Nessus to conduct port scanning. Analyzed network traffic with Wireshark.
Project Management Intern
- Spearheaded development of several projects to support development of resource capacity planning system.
- Developed and disseminated a variety of reports using Power BI to provide key information to PMO staff.
- Extracted and analyzed data from multiple sources to ensure accuracy and consistency.